• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Hinduism Hinduism Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Re: Hinduism rant.

Not so, brother, in the west it is called the class system

And in Communist countries...Example erstwhile Soviet Russia and today China..its called "NO Class System"....which means that in the place that say..Khrushchev..or Chairman mao..or Deng etc sit (N)..a SECOND echelon cant even come close..he/she will sit in (O)...next down the line will sit in (C)...next in (L)..and so on (A).....the downmost COMMONERS will get place of "honour" in the Last place called (S) (S) for those with FREE Passes like the Army police etc......NO CLASS !! Train is ready to leave the MOSCOW STATION....station. NO Such Signboards as VVIP/VIP/First/Second/Third Class etc etc...COMMUNISTS DONT BELIEVE IN CLASS !!

In the WEST and India etc..that would be replaced by "Special VVIP" and Khrushchev will be found there in the company of Nehru/Gandhi/Manmohan mao etc......next will be VIP...then FIRST CLASS..then SECOND CLass..and last THIRD CLASS for everyone....or Firts Class..Buisness Class. ECONOMY Class...in airplanes...

Reality is HUMANITY Cannot discard CLASSES...no matter what we think...swordfight

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

SEE How the world is changing with the times..the 3rd millineum has shed so much LIGHT..that everyone SQUIRMS under the Bright lights...
Muslims squirm and deny Hadiths and such as.."not authentic..not really this and not really that..or try different meanings to words that clearly mean what they mean...
Hindus cry that Mannu simrtee etc are "not authentic..oral corrupted etc...because its there that the evils of hindu society are found in abundance..
The Christians have Sanitized their Bible many many times already..each cnetury they discover something embarrassing to explain..they expunge it..
And just WHO is trying so hard to FOIST one such.."Not authentic..and really disgusting text" on SIKHS...the totally out of sync..the Bachitar natak Drama called DG" on to SIKHS ?? Ever wondered ?? The SGGS has nothing we SIKHS ever have to explain away..or discard..or find embarassing..the BNG (DG) is CHOCK FULL of SUCH....thats why we Sikhs need to get RID of that asap..or a century down the line we will end up saying0:) the same things as the Hindus, Christians, and muslims...

Dogra is RIGHT..MANNU is the FATHER of ALL EVIL in Hinduism..including the Caste System..just as the authors of DG are in Sikhism..

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

And what does Shiva not being in Rig veda have to do with anything.
Can nyou reply to where are there geographical locations of central asia mentioned in Vedas, where are temples in central asia that show vedic scriptures

It could be puzzling to you as to why Rig Veda does not mention Shiva. So here's another's opinion about why so many temples and icons have been built in India and does not follow the Vedic tradition of the Rig Veda.

Quote:
rig veda does not contain goddess or says about The Vedas focus on worship of deities such as Indra, Varuna and Agni, and on the Soma ritual. Fire-sacrifices, called yajña were performed, and Vedic mantras chanted but no temples or icons were built.[24] The oldest Vedic traditions exhibit strong similarities to Zoroastrianism and other Indo-European religions http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism#History
but our main goddess kula temple deities is amman , the word amman ,murugan , siva ,or kannan never mentioned in oral traidtion rig veda Porulur Poosan Kaviyarasu Gounder (talk) 08:00, 4 April 2011 (UTC)

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

Astroboy ji,

I am reminded of Paudi-35 of Japu ji sahib that speaks of shiva. Here it goes....Hope you will like it. I shall check up your response in the morning as it is fairly late.

ਧਰਮ ਖੰਡ ਕਾ ਏਹੋ ਧਰਮੁ ॥
This is righteous living in the realm of Dharma.

ਗਿਆਨ ਖੰਡ ਕਾ ਆਖਹੁ ਕਰਮੁ
And now we speak of the realm of spiritual wisdom.

ਕੇਤੇ ਪਵਣ ਪਾਣੀ ਵੈਸੰਤਰ ਕੇਤੇ ਕਾਨ ਮਹੇਸ ॥
So many winds, waters and fires; so many Krishnas and Shivas.

ਕੇਤੇ ਬਰਮੇ ਘਾੜਤਿ ਘੜੀਅਹਿ ਰੂਪ ਰੰਗ ਕੇ ਵੇਸ ॥
So many Brahmas, fashioning forms of great beauty, adorned and dressed in many colors.

ਕੇਤੀਆ ਕਰਮ ਭੂਮੀ ਮੇਰ ਕੇਤੇ ਕੇਤੇ ਧੂ ਉਪਦੇਸ ॥
So many worlds and lands for working out karma. So very many lessons to be learned!

ਕੇਤੇ ਇੰਦ ਚੰਦ ਸੂਰ ਕੇਤੇ ਕੇਤੇ ਮੰਡਲ ਦੇਸ ॥
So many Indras, so many moons and suns, so many worlds and lands.

ਕੇਤੇ ਸਿਧ ਬੁਧ ਨਾਥ ਕੇਤੇ ਕੇਤੇ ਦੇਵੀ ਵੇਸ ॥
So many Siddhas and Buddhas, so many Yogic masters. So many goddesses of various kinds.

ਕੇਤੇ ਦੇਵ ਦਾਨਵ ਮੁਨਿ ਕੇਤੇ ਕੇਤੇ ਰਤਨ ਸਮੁੰਦ ॥
So many demi-gods and demons, so many silent sages. So many oceans of jewels.

ਕੇਤੀਆ ਖਾਣੀ ਕੇਤੀਆ ਬਾਣੀ ਕੇਤੇ ਪਾਤ ਨਰਿੰਦ ॥
So many ways of life, so many languages. So many dynasties of rulers.

ਕੇਤੀਆ ਸੁਰਤੀ ਸੇਵਕ ਕੇਤੇ ਨਾਨਕ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਅੰਤੁ ॥੩੫॥ |35||
So many intuitive people, so many selfless servants. O Nanak, His limit has no limit!

Well it is very apparent that Guru nanak has put all these deities or 'avtaars' in the realm of Gian Khand which is still in the flames of maya and mind worlds. Neither have they gone beyond nor can they take anyone else beyond the snares of Maya, the worlds of Illusion.

The various galaxies in the universes are all physically viewable as well as by Radio Waves. The word Universe - meaning a single verse - which gives birth and existence to countless galaxies. The way the galaxies spread out in curved arms (e.g. Orion's Arm) and millions of such arms is called (in Japji) as Dari-au.

Hence, Guru Nanak was talking about the One Command (Shabad) which creates, sustains and eventually destroys these galaxies.

JapJi Page 3 Line 16

The Lord brought into existence the vast expanse of His creation with a single Command.
Millions of rivers of Life's existence began to flow as a result.

Taranjeet Singh Ji,

Sikhism and Hinduism is truly an "apple and orange" thing and as a result Sikhism is pure panacea
as per Gurbani whereas, Hinduism (via the Deras and Babas) are fillers who try to use Sikhism to enrich themselves financially.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 21, 2009
India

Respected namjap ji,

There is no fixed definition of Hinduism. There are six school of philosophies and each succinctly different from the other. Further one can not rely on definition as to who an Hindu is. On the other hand there is a clear cut definition of sikh-unambiguously stated in SRM. At least we are clear as to what we are speaking as canonical scripture is one i.e Guru Granth sahib.

It is not so in Hinduism, if it can be categorized as any 'ism' worth the name. There are multiplicity of scriptures like Vedas, Upnishdas. smritis, Bhagwat Gita, Ramayana and other can also be named if required.

I find it hard to imply any meaningful thing when one refers to Hinduism. With so many diverse scriptures and so many diverse school of thoughts one cannot get hold of the sizzling pot of Hinduism. To me ,sometimes, it looks that even best of scholars would find it difficult to define it. It shall result in mere prattling. For this reason , to me, It sometimes reflect the nihilistic tendencies as well. No wonder that they , themselves , are not clear as to what they are speaking or trying to speak.

In the circumstances it is best to concentrate on where we agree than to point the areas of disagreement. Sikhi may have not disrespected Vedas in Bani but Guru sahib has condemned it on one basic ground well known to us. For us Guru is our Ved [Japu ji sahib].

Let us also not forget the Ved has been used as a term to imply 'knowledge' especially spiritual knowledge. It may not have reference to the vedas in scriptural forms.

Let us also not forget that this thread has the focus that whatever is contained in Bani is to meant for sikh and for those who want to learn it. Sikhism is peculiar and unless Bani is understood in context to some it may appear as ranting. None can help this unavoidable situation if one is bent upon carrying on a futile argument on this subject.

I appreciate the efforts that you had put in last evening to begin a useful debate.

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

Dogra Ji,

I have furnished enough evidence to you that Iranian and Indian cultures are close cousins and due to climatic geographical changes that differed from India and Iran, the closeness seem to have 'evaporated' into thin air. But there are two more evidences that point to the same direction. One is the similarities in the words and numerals of both cultures. On top of that, offshore archeological findings in Mahaballipuram suggest that Shiva was a Tamil God which predates Sanskrit.

Proto-Indo-Iranian religion
http://rjschellen.tripod.com/IndicNums.htm

This really puts Hinduism into non-existent religion. On one side we have Rig Veda belonging to the Iranian or Central Asia (see the video again #29)

sanj007

SPNer
Dec 13, 2010

I have furnished enough evidence to you that Iranian and Indian cultures are close cousins and due to climatic geographical changes that differed from India and Iran, the closeness seem to have 'evaporated' into thin air
Of course they are cousins.
Also i have provided you with basic evidence that you have not responded to e.g. why is river saraswati mentioned in vedas, and this is a river that flowed in North India, what does this basic of facts tell you?
The Sarasvati River (Sanskrit: सरस्वती नदी sárasvatī nadī) is one of the chief Rigvedic rivers mentioned in ancient Hindu texts. The Nadistuti hymn in the Rigveda (10.75) mentions the Sarasvati between the Yamuna in the east and the Sutlej in the west, and later Vedic texts like Tandya and Jaiminiya Brahmanas as well as the Mahabharata mention that the Sarasvati dried up in a desert.

Now where are vedic temples in Iran or central asia? why are they concentrated in India?
Go ahead tell the Hindu natinal society there is no hinduism go on, stop wasting time here go national dear god, go tell agniveer here http://agniveer.com/3937/who-wrote-vedas/ be my guest...

sanj007

SPNer
Dec 13, 2010

It is not so in Hinduism, if it can be categorized as any 'ism' worth the name. There are multiplicity of scriptures like Vedas, Upnishdas. smritis, Bhagwat Gita, Ramayana and other can also be named if required.
Hinduism real name is Sanantan Dharma, and not 'hinduism'. You are not a hindu so if you do not value it, who cares, you are entitled to your beliefs no problem.
Basic points in Sanatan Dharma:

1)
In The Bhagawad Gita, sloka 20, Chapter 10, Lord Krishna says,
"I am the Self seated in the heart of all creatures. I am the beginning, the middle and the very end of all beings". All beings have, therefore to be treated alike. "​

2) Karma Yoga-selfless service:
  1. Therefore, always perform your duty efficiently
    and without attachment to the results,
    because by doing work without attachment one attains the Supreme.
    [*]
    King Janaka and others attained perfection
    by Karma-yoga alone.
    You should perform your duty with a view to guide people
    and for the universal welfare (of the society).
3) Moksha-end game for Hindu faith-merging with God, so to speak but only if an individual leads a noble life.

Simples!

find it hard to imply any meaningful thing when one refers to Hinduism. With so many diverse scriptures and so many diverse school of thoughts one cannot get hold of the sizzling pot of Hinduism. To me ,sometimes, it looks that even best of scholars would find it difficult to define it. It shall result in mere prattling. For this reason , to me, It sometimes reflect the nihilistic tendencies as well. No wonder that they , themselves , are not clear as to what they are speaking or trying to speak.
well who cares, you can prattle onto your hearts content about hinduism. Go tell agniveer website about your opinions
Have provided basic points if you choose to ignore your choice.

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

The Sarasvati river of the Rigveda is commonly identified with the present-day Ghaggar-Hakra, although the Helmand River as a possible locus of early Rigvedic references has been discussed. This is mostly ascribed to the movement of Vedic Aryans from their early seats in Seistan (Arachosia, Avestan Haraēuua), Gandhara and eastern Afghanistan into the Indus plains and beyond. On the other hand archaeologists like B.B. Lal have shown the possibility of reverse westward movements of some Indo-aryan clans from indus basin as well as the absence of the certain archaeological trace for any outside intrusion to the subcontinent.[5]

Dogra Ji,

There are conflicting theories put forward here on the mention of Saraswati. Give me a deeper understanding of the mention of Saraswati in the Rig Veda with other references.

sanj007

SPNer
Dec 13, 2010

Ah yes thought you would bring up Afghan river, but the river saraswati was a large river in north India:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/2073159.stm
Through satellite photography, scientists have mapped the course of an enormous river that once flowed through the north western region of India. The images show that it was 8 km wide in places and that it dried up 4,000 years ago.

and:
http://www.indiaforum.org/india/hinduism/aryan/page11.html
Therefore I am also proposing, along with many other scholars today both in India and the West, that the Harappan or Indus Valley civilization, should be renamed the "Sarasvati civilization," or at least "Indus-Sarasvati civilization." This would put an end to the misunderstanding of it, as the Sarasvati is the main river of the Vedas. The Indus and Sarasvati regions to the sea, which were the center of Harappan culture, are also the same geographical region of Vedic culture, which proves their identity. [FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica][/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica][/FONT]

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

the eternal philosophy of Vedas needs no statue or temple etc.
Being formless there is no need of statue or temple of God according to Vedas.

Dogra Ji,

Hinduism propagates temples and statues. Pre Vedic era also did the same but the Rig Veda does not. If the temples were created, then they cannot be Vedic in nature. Building which later adopted the word TEMPLES could have been social gathering places by cultural choice not for meditation or devotion to God.
If you're looking for temples you won't find it in the Rig. Other Vedas which added many other deities like Shiva are all derivatives from other cultures.

Kamala

Banned
May 26, 2011
Canada.

There is a reason why the Sikh concept of Karma and the Hindu one's differ hugely. Two words - Caste System.

Hindu's believe in castes based on previous Karma. They believe in subdivisions in the following way:

1) Brahmin
2) Kshatriya
3) Vaishnav
4) Sudra
5) Untouchable/ some animals
6) Animals
7) Plants
8) Minerals/Rocks etc

Sikh's believe as Human beings we are all one when we are born - only animals, plants, minerals/rocks are lower than humans. Sikh subdivision based on Karma is:

1) HUMAN

2) Plant/Animal/Rock

Therefore the concept of reincarnation in Sikhism and Hunduism cannot be the same.

Well, you've got to admit that Karma has something to do with caste as well, like if you are /that/ bad in your previous life, obviously you may be born into a Sudra family because God knows they are not treated equally, and if God really wanted to, he can get rid of the caste system fully.

Kamala

Banned
May 26, 2011
Canada.

Astroboy ji,

I am reminded of Paudi-35 of Japu ji sahib that speaks of shiva. Here it goes....Hope you will like it. I shall check up your response in the morning as it is fairly late.

ਧਰਮ ਖੰਡ ਕਾ ਏਹੋ ਧਰਮੁ ॥
This is righteous living in the realm of Dharma.

ਗਿਆਨ ਖੰਡ ਕਾ ਆਖਹੁ ਕਰਮੁ
And now we speak of the realm of spiritual wisdom.

ਕੇਤੇ ਪਵਣ ਪਾਣੀ ਵੈਸੰਤਰ ਕੇਤੇ ਕਾਨ ਮਹੇਸ ॥
So many winds, waters and fires; so many Krishnas and Shivas.

ਕੇਤੇ ਬਰਮੇ ਘਾੜਤਿ ਘੜੀਅਹਿ ਰੂਪ ਰੰਗ ਕੇ ਵੇਸ ॥
So many Brahmas, fashioning forms of great beauty, adorned and dressed in many colors.

ਕੇਤੀਆ ਕਰਮ ਭੂਮੀ ਮੇਰ ਕੇਤੇ ਕੇਤੇ ਧੂ ਉਪਦੇਸ ॥
So many worlds and lands for working out karma. So very many lessons to be learned!

ਕੇਤੇ ਇੰਦ ਚੰਦ ਸੂਰ ਕੇਤੇ ਕੇਤੇ ਮੰਡਲ ਦੇਸ ॥
So many Indras, so many moons and suns, so many worlds and lands.

ਕੇਤੇ ਸਿਧ ਬੁਧ ਨਾਥ ਕੇਤੇ ਕੇਤੇ ਦੇਵੀ ਵੇਸ ॥
So many Siddhas and Buddhas, so many Yogic masters. So many goddesses of various kinds.

ਕੇਤੇ ਦੇਵ ਦਾਨਵ ਮੁਨਿ ਕੇਤੇ ਕੇਤੇ ਰਤਨ ਸਮੁੰਦ ॥
So many demi-gods and demons, so many silent sages. So many oceans of jewels.

ਕੇਤੀਆ ਖਾਣੀ ਕੇਤੀਆ ਬਾਣੀ ਕੇਤੇ ਪਾਤ ਨਰਿੰਦ ॥
So many ways of life, so many languages. So many dynasties of rulers.

ਕੇਤੀਆ ਸੁਰਤੀ ਸੇਵਕ ਕੇਤੇ ਨਾਨਕ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਅੰਤੁ ॥੩੫॥ |35||
So many intuitive people, so many selfless servants. O Nanak, His limit has no limit!
Haha, so many people name their kids Krishna and Shiva these days, I don't think the Guru ji means the one and only true Krishna with Rukhmani and Shiva and Parvati are duplicated.

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

Kamala Ji,

Sikhism does not propagate avtaars. Only uses references about them to show they're not the real God. Further reference from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in Kabeer Ji's bani Page 1374 Line 14
ਕਬੀਰ ਰਾਮ ਕਹਨ ਮਹਿ ਭੇਦੁ ਹੈ ਤਾ ਮਹਿ ਏਕੁ ਬਿਚਾਰੁ
कबीर राम कहन महि भेदु है ता महि एकु बिचारु ॥
Kabīr rām kahan mėh bẖeḏ hai ṯā mėh ek bicẖār.
Kabeer, it does make a difference, how you chant the Lord's Name, 'Raam'. This is something to consider.
ਸੋਈ ਰਾਮੁ ਸਭੈ ਕਹਹਿ ਸੋਈ ਕਉਤਕਹਾਰ ॥੧੯੦॥
सोई रामु सभै कहहि सोई कउतकहार ॥१९०॥
So▫ī rām sabẖai kahėh so▫ī ka▫uṯakhār. ||190||
Everyone uses the same word for the son of Dasrath and the Wondrous Lord. ||190||
ਕਬੀਰ ਰਾਮੈ ਰਾਮ ਕਹੁ ਕਹਿਬੇ ਮਾਹਿ ਬਿਬੇਕ
कबीर रामै राम कहु कहिबे माहि बिबेक ॥
Kabīr rāmai rām kaho kahibe māhi bibek.
Kabeer, use the word 'Raam', only to speak of the All-pervading Lord. You must make that distinction.
ਏਕੁ ਅਨੇਕਹਿ ਮਿਲਿ ਗਇਆ ਏਕ ਸਮਾਨਾ ਏਕ ॥੧੯੧॥
एकु अनेकहि मिलि गइआ एक समाना एक ॥१९१॥
Ėk anekėh mil ga▫i▫ā ek samānā ek. ||191||
One 'Raam' is pervading everywhere, while the other is contained only in himself. ||191||

Last edited by a moderator:

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom

Apologies for hitting post 3 times

Randip go ahead, the scriptural facts are clear ( manu smrtri is not a sacred text and has been corrupted) , you have to show scriptureal facts and not cutltural evil of birth based caste which has no sanctions in scriptures.
There is only onwe caste : HUMAN, functions insociety is not birth based but individual based as per scriptures, and let us see what link says for scriptural proof:
http://www.paklinks.com/gs/religion...vedas-hindu-scriptures-prohibit-casteism.html

Can you respond to verses as quoted above ?
Ineteresting how a number of non hindus think they can tell hindus what they should believe in Hindu scriptures,

Manu Smirti seems fine to me and not corrupted at all. I've read several versions and all point to the same basic ideas. A hierarchy of humans.

I don't have to respond to any verses or anything you claim beacause I see the caste system being practiced in India all the time, as well as the countless articles I have read and conversation I have with Hindu intellectual friends.

You can blame the British, or the pie in the sky, but the reality is the Hindu religion is based on caste.....now if there IS a reformation movement by people like you to redifine Hinduism, the kudo's to you, but don't deny what your religion is based on.icecreammunda

Kanwaljit.Singh

Writer
SPNer
Jan 29, 2011
Vancouver, Canada

Well, you've got to admit that Karma has something to do with caste as well

God cannot rid the world of dualities if they are not ready to embrace the knowledge. How can bad karam affect you in 'other' life when nothing is left of you after death. I liked a Hindi movie dialouge... Humein apne karmo ki saza issi janam mein milti hai!

sanj007

SPNer
Dec 13, 2010

Dogra Ji,

Hinduism propagates temples and statues. Pre Vedic era also did the same but the Rig Veda does not. If the temples were created, then they cannot be Vedic in nature. Building which later adopted the word TEMPLES could have been social gathering places by cultural choice not for meditation or devotion to God.
If you're looking for temples you won't find it in the Rig. Other Vedas which added many other deities like Shiva are all derivatives from other cultures.

Again Vedas are source books of Sanatan Dharma and that a basic fact.
Sanatan Dharma is worlds oldest religion, so a number of people have taken their own path, but scriptures remain same.
So again where are vedic temples in central asia? why is river saraswati stated Vedas a river in North India.
Go tell national hindu society you dont know your faith go on...dear god

sanj007

SPNer
Dec 13, 2010

Manu Smirti seems fine to me and not corrupted at all. I've read several versions and all point to the same basic ideas. A hierarchy of humans.

I don't have to respond to any verses or anything you claim beacause I see the caste system being practiced in India all the time, as well as the countless articles I have read and conversation I have with Hindu intellectual friends.

You can blame the British, or the pie in the sky, but the reality is the Hindu religion is based on caste.....now if there IS a reformation movement by people like you to redifine Hinduism, the kudo's to you, but don't deny what your religion is based on.icecreammunda

manu smritri is not a holy text, and anything that contradicts Vedas is rejected, and can you respond to verses stated as these are scriptural facts.
Caste, where is caste in scriptures, where can you show them, go on, if you cant stop denying basic facts, where caste system is not in Vedas, ,so cannot be in Sanatan Dharma, unlucky try again, here try agniveer:
http://agniveer.com/888/caste-system/
Varna
The actual word used for Brahmin, Kshatriya, Vaishya and Shudra is ‘Varna’ and not Jaati.
The word ‘Varna’ is used not only for these four, but also for Dasyu and Arya.
‘Varna’ means one that is adopted by choice. Thus, while Jaati is provided by God, ‘Varna’ is our own choice.
Those who choose to be Arya are called ‘Arya Varna’. Those who choose to be Dasyu become ‘Dasyu Varna’. Same for Brahmin, Kshatriya, Vaishya and Shudra.
That is why Vedic Dharma is called ‘Varnashram Dharma’. The word Varna itself implies that this is based on complete freedom of choice and meritocracy.
scriptural facts unless you can prive it you have no case. Scriptures are different from social evil of birth based caste, my caste is HUMAN as per hindu scriptures, as Lord Krishna states he resides inhearts of all beings so accept all beings as equal, functions differ but that is society needs different functions e.g. doctor, priest, cleaner, but dignity of labour to all as per Hindu scriptures:
Farming:

Rigveda 1.117.21
The King and minister should sow seeds and do farming from time to time to set right examples for Arya. This makes them deserving of praise

Rigveda 10.191.4
- Your efforts should be full of enthusiasm and for bliss of everyone
- Your emotions should be for one and all and love everyone the way you love yourself
- Your desire, resolve, analysis, faith, abstinence, patience, keenness, focus, comfort etc all should be towards truth and bliss for all, and away from falsehood.
- Keep working in synergy to increase each others’ knowledge and bliss.

scriptural facts!!

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom

unlucky try again, here try agniveer:
http://agniveer.com/888/caste-system/

I don't think you understand. I'm not trying to convince you, .......

.......and I'm not convinced by your arguments on Varna and Jaati .......but I do respect the New Age Hinduism which you are advocating. Anything that rids Hinduism of the shackles of caste is very good.

I've read enough outside these forums to know clearly in my mind what caste, Varna and Jaati is, and it's relation to Hinduism.
So I have no need to "try again" because I'm trying to do nothing. :tablakudi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM