• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Hindu Aarti In Gurdwara

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
zxc279 said:
The thing is that Akal cannot be experienced and seen at this physical level.I think he can be realized only through meditation and meditation is possible only with the help of Nam and the grace of Guru.Akal is beyond time and mind and we can experience all this when we search withinourselves.That is wy i quoted some verses above of Guru Sahib.

Another way to recognize a true guru is alo mentioned in Guru Sahib:

"Ghar mein Ghar dikhlai de,
So Satgur Purukh Sujaan"

What i feel is tht when we have faith in the Guru and do simran of the nam,with his grace we can merge into Akal and achieve God-Realization in this very human body i.e. get back to our true home "SachKhand"!!:wah:

By thinking tht after Death we'll meet Akal and realize him shows that we
ARE LIVING IN THE MIDST OF CONCEPTS!!BY HAVING FAITH ON A TRUE GURU AND MEDITATING ON THE "NAM" WE CAN ACHIEVE GOD REALIZATION WHILE LIVING.

Kabir-"Nirankaar ki aarsi saadhon hi ki deh,
Lakha jo chahe ALAKH KO inhi mein Lakh LE"

BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT ITS "ALL THE LORD'S GRACE". IT ALL DEPENDS ON THAT.

BUT IM TRYING TO SAY THAT WHAT DID GURU SAHIB MEAN TO SAY WHEN IT IS SAID IN SGGS:

"Nau Darwaze Daswein Mukta
Anahad Shabd Wajavanya"

"Gur ka naam Amritras Meetha"

"Gur ka Shabd Maharas Meetha"

There is surely depth in these quotes,but i dont want to argue any more on the subject.To end it all up frm my end, I quote one of the saints,:-

"Yah Karni ka bhedh hai,Nahi buddhi vichaar,
Buddhi Chhod KARNI KARO,To paao kuch SAAR"

Anyway friends,it was nice talking to ull..

Dear zxc279 and devinesanative Ji !!

You both conveinently missed some of my important questions. So, I would request you both to reply to following in details one by one. Thanks

• Which living Guru you are talking about? What is his/her Name? Please be specific.
  • Who is the Perfect True Living Guru Today? Please specify the Name.
  • How do you know that s/he has attained the Truth within?
  • By your above statements, it is clear that you said to say that Sikh Masters failed to convey the message. What do you meant?
  • What kind of Naam that someone get from somebody?
  • What its called?
  • How can someone get it simply given by someone?
  • Who can give such a Naam?

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

This is modus operandi of Radhasoamis, fake nirankaris etc. who put quotes from Gurbani and at last put total contradiction.

The 'sant' who made such comment can not be sant at all.

It is neither in capabilty of mind nor body or anything else for union with Akal.

You have again not understood and das will keep on trying to let you get understand.

Akal is not an entity in space and we as an entity with the help of deed (you call it meditation) by getting support by third person as guru going to get.

Till we say that we are an entity we are away from Akal.

In fact as per Gurbani its Akal who makes us one with self. No man can help either himself as student nor others as Guru.

When Akal wants we have feeling that our deeds of worship or meditatoin are not our nor are our evil deeds.

So far some one claims to be guide and tells of action and till followers says that he/she follows it is clear that they are kept away by Akal from self.

Only choosen few who Akal wants they only are one with Akal and that also by mercy of Akal and with no self help or help of others.

Visit http://www.sridasam.org/dasam?c=t and http://www.gobindsadan.org/institute/dasam/

You will find that Akal blesses choosen few and our attemt to choosen are futile till we have even a little ego that we intend to get something.

As a Khalsa we are salvaged while alive as our mind and our body and our spirit does not exist like water is one with ocean and fire sarks are one with fire, we are no entity but ocean Akal is entity.

Our God is in physical, spiritual and mental level fake people separate the threes while all are one.

Das can only recommend you by mercy of Akal to think about that as Mentioned by Guru.

ਪ੍ਰਣਵੋ ਆਦਿ ਏਕੰਕਾਰਾ ॥
प्रणवो आदि एकंकारा ॥
I Salute the One Primal Lord.

ਜਲ ਥਲ ਮਹੀਅਲ ਕੀਓ ਪਸਾਰਾ ॥
जल थल महीअल कीओ पसारा ॥
Who pervades the watery, earthly and heavenly expanse.

ਆਦਿ ਪੁਰਖ ਅਬਗਤਿ ਅਬਿਨਾਸੀ ॥
आदि पुरख अबगति अबिनासी ॥
That Primal Purusha is Unmanifested and Immortal.

ਲੋਕ ਚੱਤ੍ਰੁ ਦਸ ਜੋਤਿ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸੀ ॥੧॥
लोक चत्रु दस जोति प्रकासी ॥१॥
His Light illumines the fourteen worlds. 1

ਹਸਤ ਕੀਟ ਕੇ ਬੀਚ ਸਮਾਨਾ ॥
हसत कीट के बीच समाना ॥
He hath merged Himself within the elephant and the worm.

ਰਾਵ ਰੰਕ ਜਿਹ ਇਕ ਸਰ ਜਾਨਾ ॥
राव रंक जिह इक सर जाना ॥
The king and the baggar equal before Him.

ਅਦ੍ਵੈ ਅਲਖ ਪੁਰਖ ਅਬਿਗਾਮੀ ॥
अद्वै अलख पुरख अबिगामी ॥
That Non-dual and Imperceptible Purusha is Inseparable.

ਸਭ ਘਟ ਘਟ ਕੇ ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ ॥੨॥
सभ घट घट के अंतरजामी ॥२॥
He reaches the inner core of every heart.2.

ਅਲਖ ਰੂਪ ਅਛੈ ਅਨਭੇਖਾ ॥
अलख रूप अछै अनभेखा ॥
He is an Inconceivable Entity, Exernal and Garbless.

ਰਾਗ ਰੰਗ ਜਿਹ ਰੂਪ ਨ ਰੇਖਾ ॥
राग रंग जिह रूप न रेखा ॥
He is without attachment, colour, form and mark.

ਬਰਨ ਚਿਹਨ ਸਭਹੂੰ ਤੇ ਨਿਆਰਾ ॥
बरन चिहन सभहूं ते निआरा ॥
He distinct from all others of various colours and signs.

ਆਦਿ ਪੁਰਖ ਅਦ੍ਵੈ ਅਬਿਕਾਰਾ ॥੩॥
आदि पुरख अद्वै अबिकारा ॥३॥
He is the Primal Purusha, Unique and Changeless.3.

ਬਰਨ ਚਿਹਨ ਜਿਹ ਜਾਤ ਨ ਪਾਤਾ ॥
बरन चिहन जिह जात न पाता ॥
He is without colour, mark, caste and lineage.

ਸੱਤ੍ਰ ਮਿੱਤ੍ਰ ਜਿਹ ਤਾਤ ਨ ਪਾਤਾ ॥
सत्र मित्र जिह तात न पाता ॥
He is the without enemy, friend, father and mother.

ਸਭ ਤੇ ਦੂਰਿ ਸਭਨ ਤੇ ਨੇਰਾ ॥
सभ ते दूरि सभन ते नेरा ॥
He is far away from all and closest to all.

ਜਲ ਥਲ ਮਹੀਅਲ ਜਾਹਿ ਬਸੇਰਾ ॥੪॥
जल थल महीअल जाहि बसेरा ॥४॥
His dwelling is within water, on earth and in heavens.4.

ਅਨਹਦ ਰੂਪ ਅਨਾਹਦ ਬਾਨੀ ॥
अनहद रूप अनाहद बानी ॥
He is Limitless Entity and hath infinite celestial strain.

ਚਰਨ ਸਰਨ ਜਿਹ ਬਸਤ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥
चरन सरन जिह बसत भवानी ॥
The goddess Durga takes refuge at His Feet and abides there.
ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਬਿਸਨ ਅੰਤੁ ਨਹਿ ਪਾਇਓ ॥
ब्रहमा बिसन अंतु नहि पाइओ ॥
Brahma and Vishnu Could not know His end.

ਨੇਤ ਨੇਤ ਮੁਖਚਾਰ ਬਤਾਇਓ ॥੫॥
नेत नेत मुखचार बताइओ ॥५॥
The four-headed god Brahma described Him ad `Neti Neti` (Not this, Not this).5.

ਕੋਟਿ ਇੰਦ੍ਰ ਉਪਇੰਦ੍ਰ ਬਨਾਏ ॥
कोटि इंद्र उपइंद्र बनाए ॥
He hath created millions of Indras and Upindras (smaller Indras).

ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਰੁਦ੍ਰ ਉਪਾਇ ਖਪਾਏ ॥
ब्रहमा रुद्र उपाइ खपाए ॥
He hath created and destroyed Brahmas and Rudras (Shivas).

ਲੋਕ ਚੱਤ੍ਰ ਦਸ ਖੇਲ ਰਚਾਇਓ ॥
लोक चत्र दस खेल रचाइओ ॥
He hath created the play of fourteen worlds.

ਬਹੁਰ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਬੀਚ ਮਿਲਾਇਓ ॥੬॥
बहुर आप ही बीच मिलाइओ ॥६॥
And then Himself merges it within His Self.6.

ਦਾਨਵ ਦੇਵ ਫਨਿੰਦ ਅਪਾਰਾ ॥
दानव देव फनिंद अपारा ॥
Infinite demons, gods and Sheshanagas.

ਗੰਪ੍ਰਬ ਜੱਛ ਰਚੈ ਸੁਭ ਚਾਰਾ ॥
ग्मप्रब जछ रचै सुभ चारा ॥
He hath created Gandharvas, Yakshas and being of high character.

ਭੂਤ ਭਵਿੱਖ ਭਵਾਨ ਕਹਾਨੀ ॥
भूत भविख भवान कहानी ॥
The story of past, future and present.

ਘਟ ਘਟ ਕੇ ਪਟ ਪਟ ਕੀ ਜਾਨੀ ॥੭॥
घट घट के पट पट की जानी ॥७॥
Regarding the inward recesses of every heart are known to Him.7.

ਤਾਤ ਮਾਤ ਜਿਹ ਜਾਤ ਨ ਪਾਤਾ ॥
तात मात जिह जात न पाता ॥
He Who hath no father, mother caste and lineage.

ਏਕ ਰੰਗ ਕਾਹੂ ਨਹੀ ਰਾਤਾ ॥
एक रंग काहू नही राता ॥
He is not imbues with undivided love for anyone of them.

ਸਰਬ ਜੋਤ ਕੇ ਬੀਚ ਸਮਾਨਾ ॥
सरब जोत के बीच समाना ॥
He is merged in all lights (souls).

ਸਭਹੂੰ ਸਰਬ ਠੌਰ ਪਹਿਚਾਨਾ ॥੮॥
सभहूं सरब ठौर पहिचाना ॥८॥
I have recognized Him within all and visualized Him at all places. 8.
ਕਾਲ ਰਹਤ ਅਨ ਕਾਲ ਸਰੂਪਾ ॥
काल रहत अन काल सरूपा ॥
He is deathless and a non-temporal Entity.

ਅਲਖ ਪੁਰਖ ਅਬਗਤਿ ਅਵਧੂਤਾ ॥
अलख पुरख अबगति अवधूता ॥
He is Imperceptible Purusha, Unmanifested and Unscathed.

ਜਾਤ ਪਾਤ ਜਿਹ ਚਿਹਨ ਨ ਬਰਨਾ ॥
जात पात जिह चिहन न बरना ॥
He who is without caste, lineage, mark and colour.

ਅਬਗਤਿ ਦੇਵ ਅਛੈ ਅਨ ਭਰਮਾ ॥੯॥
अबगति देव अछै अन भरमा ॥९॥
The Unmanifest Lord is Indestructible and ever Stable.9.

ਸਭ ਕੋ ਕਾਲ ਸਭਨ ਕੋ ਕਰਤਾ ॥
सभ को काल सभन को करता ॥
He is the Destroyer of all and Creator of all.

ਰੋਗ ਸੋਗ ਦੋਖਨ ਕੋ ਹਰਤਾ ॥
रोग सोग दोखन को हरता ॥
He is the Remover of maladies, sufferings and blemishes.

ਏਕ ਚਿੱਤ ਜਿਹ ਇਕ ਛਿਨ ਧਿਆਇਓ ॥
एक चित जिह इक छिन धिआइओ ॥
He Who meditates upon Him with single mind even for an instant;

ਕਾਲ ਫਾਸ ਕੇ ਬੀਚ ਨ ਆਇਓ ॥੧੦॥
काल फास के बीच न आइओ ॥१०॥
He doth not come within the trap of death. 10.

See the last verse and understand it.

Remember that God is in you and and me and in all. Regarding meditaion Guru told that by yogic posture and givng pain to body you will spoil the body leave aside getting God.

And if meditation is by repeating name then there is a bird called Pudna who keeps on saying Tuhi, Tuhi but dose not get Akal, till we are entity or does we will not get Akal. With love Akal generates and Akal is seen every where in phyiscal thing also by mercy of Akal we do not get anything.
Akal as Atamdev has two forms as Istdev or Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Gurudev as Guru Panth.:wah:

Das by will of Akal does forwards to you way of Akal ie Khalsa and if Akal wants you will move on it and be one with us as many by heening such have become. But all by mercy of Akal who is not away from you.

you get Akal whereever you think of Akal with concentration to help you.

Living Guru or dead Guru cannot reach so fast in space. And if two are in trouble then where will he go.

As per Kalki Avtar the evil era of Kaliyug we have to much sects each suruving only for days.

Sects or cults are made by more and more lving Gurus and thier followers may fight that who is right and who is wrong.Born and died guru can never be perfect.Only eternal is worhty for it.Adi Ant Eke Avtara Soi Guru Samjhio Hamra.

Behold that as our Guru who is incarnated from begining to end as Akal is manifested or incarnted from beging to end and no one else.
All writtan by das by mercy of Akal.

Anyway best of luck to you otherwise for path you choose but das and his Guru Panth Khalsa are choosen few. Akal Bless.

gsingh00

SPNer
Dec 26, 2005
Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki Fateh...
Sat Shri Akaal Singh sahibaan...'m the new member to SPN...
Just saw a long debate happening on Aarti...I don't see any wrong in happening "Aarti" in Gurudwara's...As Guru Granth sahib say...."Asankh Jap Asankh Bhao, Asankh Pooja Asankh TapTao"...There are many ways of devotion...One cannot count on that...
Everyone is free to pay devotion to God...Guru sahibaan never said you don't do this or that...The only thing they spread is whenever you do "Jap", don't show it off... don't do "pakhand"...just come to one God ("Ek Onkar") and don't go elsewhere....one is free to talk to God in his/her own way...The only thing sikh should memorise is he should be pure ("Khalas") at heart...

Gurbani also says "Kar Dandyot Punn Wadda hey"....But did anybody see people doing "dandyot" whenever bowing before Guru Granth Sahib.....It's not the "way" but it's the pure heart that matters when remembering the Guru or enchanting over the name of the Guru....

I think guru Granth sahib is itself the answer to every Question...Do we need to look elsewhere for our doubts or queries...

Nimana...

Sep 11, 2005
Aman Singh said:
Dear zxc279 and devinesanative Ji !!

You both conveinently missed some of my important questions. So, I would request you both to reply to following in details one by one. Thanks
  • Which living Guru you are talking about? What is his/her Name? Please be specific.
  • Who is the Perfect True Living Guru Today? Please specify the Name.
  • How do you know that s/he has attained the Truth within?
  • By your above statements, it is clear that you said to say that Sikh Masters failed to convey the message. What do you meant?
  • What kind of Naam that someone get from somebody?
  • What its called?
  • How can someone get it simply given by someone?
  • Who can give such a Naam?

I would suggest you to read my nonsense posts in the topic "Many Christians ......" , I hope I have mentioned something there.

Sep 11, 2005
zxc279 said:
The thing is that Akal cannot be experienced and seen at this physical level.I think he can be realized only through meditation and meditation is possible only with the help of Nam and the grace of Guru.Akal is beyond time and mind and we can experience all this when we search withinourselves.That is wy i quoted some verses above of Guru Sahib.

Another way to recognize a true guru is alo mentioned in Guru Sahib:

"Ghar mein Ghar dikhlai de,
So Satgur Purukh Sujaan"

What i feel is tht when we have faith in the Guru and do simran of the nam,with his grace we can merge into Akal and achieve God-Realization in this very human body i.e. get back to our true home "SachKhand"!!:wah:

By thinking tht after Death we'll meet Akal and realize him shows that we
ARE LIVING IN THE MIDST OF CONCEPTS!!BY HAVING FAITH ON A TRUE GURU AND MEDITATING ON THE "NAM" WE CAN ACHIEVE GOD REALIZATION WHILE LIVING.

Kabir-"Nirankaar ki aarsi saadhon hi ki deh,
Lakha jo chahe ALAKH KO inhi mein Lakh LE"

BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT ITS "ALL THE LORD'S GRACE". IT ALL DEPENDS ON THAT.

BUT IM TRYING TO SAY THAT WHAT DID GURU SAHIB MEAN TO SAY WHEN IT IS SAID IN SGGS:

"Nau Darwaze Daswein Mukta
Anahad Shabd Wajavanya"

"Gur ka naam Amritras Meetha"

"Gur ka Shabd Maharas Meetha"

There is surely depth in these quotes,but i dont want to argue any more on the subject.To end it all up frm my end, I quote one of the saints,:-

Anyway friends,it was nice talking to ull..

100 % right , Actions speak itself the truth .

My questions of surrendering to Akal were sarcastic one , because , where ever I see , I see Only words , theory , Thesis , stretching each and everything like a chewed chewing Gum.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
I would suggest you to read my nonsense posts in the topic "Many Christians ......" , I hope I have mentioned something there.
Why you are shying away from replying... i wonder... If that guy said something so specifically then he must have the answers with him... spirituality is like a chewed chewing gum... the more you try to get inside the more perspectives come out... is that bad ?

You have not replied to my questions in last post as yet. Thanks.

ISDhillon

SPNer
Dec 13, 2005
:p

Satsriakal to all,

Was bored so thought I would try my hand at these questions forgive my bluntness.

Which living Guru you are talking about? What is his/her Name? Please be specific.

Lets get this straight when we say living we are talking about the word or bani, when you are one with god ,not merging in god, but recognising a oneness in spirit with god then everything that comes out of your mouth is a direct revelation because your inspiration is divinity. So the vehicle for the word is the flesh when in the body roop and today the vehicle is a piece of paper, the words or bani recognises an intimacy and primacy with our soul, it therefore awakens our soul and this is called “realization”, the truth therefore is spirit or your soul, the truth is something concrete (sat) where as if some thing is “right”, that it is “sach”. I hope this gets rid of the many schisms which arise out of misunderstanding eg, why was their no female guru? – well there was never a male guru either the guru is the word which has no gender, the vehicle in the bodily form was male for 10 roops but then became paper for eternity in terms of the spiritual repository of the devine, and the temporal aspect became embodied in the collective body of khalsa which are both male and female.

Who is the Perfect True Living Guru Today? Please specify the Name.

Gurshabad and not just to day but for eternity.

How do you know that s/he has attained the Truth within?

Because the title guru was given to granth by formal investiture by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji ie, our prophet never left all other faiths prophets have left, and the ones who are fake saints why cant they give us direct revelation today, why is it that their words are not enough to awaken our soul to the reality within why must they preach from our granth. The names they impart are not the naam that is referred to in our scripture, the naam we refer to is a oneness in spirit with the lord, it is a kinship it is not a name, mool mantar is repeated to awaken our soul because mool is the jyot and mool mantar is the formula to awaken the soul that’s why sggs says “man to jyot saroop hai apna mool pachaan” – “mind you are fashioned by the divine essence now recognise this inspiration” – by repeating mool mantar this is why we say jap at the end of mool mantar.

By your above statements, it is clear that you said to say that Sikh Masters failed to convey the message. What do you meant?

No the Sikhs fail to understand the sikh doctrine that includes the fake saints and gurus their position is laughable they don’t realise that those who do understand the sikh doctrine are laughing at their stupidity, years ago people used to say the radhasoami masters are no less than mirza of quadian, this is true there is a pattern here and everyone has failed to see it.

What kind of Naam that someone get from somebody?

There is an unbroken lineage from god to sikh, guru is there as an aid as it is god captured in history it is the only direct revelation, all other scriptures are in fact just sayings and personal opinions of those who were standing by at the time. Only one who is one with god can produce bani “jai se mai aavai kasam ki baani”.

What its called?

Repeat vaheguru if you want to do simran all else is jog mat, radhasoami secret names are : nirinjan, sat/haq, rarankar, oankar, and sohang, it’s a rehash of jog mat.

How can someone get it simply given by someone?

The lord is merciful salvation is not through one path or a secret name, the bhagats in sggs were all devoted to the path whether islam or Hinduism, through there respected faiths they inculcated an undying love for the creator which caused them to repeat gods name night and day on every breath, they therefore unknowingly transcended the teaching of their faiths and entered naam marag which is what sikhi teaches us to repeat his name with undying love and devotion and this is not exclusive to any faith, its just in sikhi we actually have an eternal help, the guru encaptured the divinity in history by preparing a guru for eternity both spiritual and temporal- khalsa.

Who can give such a Naam?

God through his grace.

I hope that helps,

Inderjit Singh Dhillon

Sep 11, 2005
ISDhillon said:
:p

Satsriakal to all,

Was bored so thought I would try my hand at these questions forgive my bluntness.

Which living Guru you are talking about? What is his/her Name? Please be specific.

Lets get this straight when we say living we are talking about the word or bani, when you are one with god ,not merging in god, but recognising a oneness in spirit with god then everything that comes out of your mouth is a direct revelation because your inspiration is divinity. So the vehicle for the word is the flesh when in the body roop and today the vehicle is a piece of paper, the words or bani recognises an intimacy and primacy with our soul, it therefore awakens our soul and this is called “realization”, the truth therefore is spirit or your soul, the truth is something concrete (sat) where as if some thing is “right”, that it is “sach”. I hope this gets rid of the many schisms which arise out of misunderstanding eg, why was their no female guru? – well there was never a male guru either the guru is the word which has no gender, the vehicle in the bodily form was male for 10 roops but then became paper for eternity in terms of the spiritual repository of the devine, and the temporal aspect became embodied in the collective body of khalsa which are both male and female.

Who is the Perfect True Living Guru Today? Please specify the Name.

Gurshabad and not just to day but for eternity.

How do you know that s/he has attained the Truth within?

Because the title guru was given to granth by formal investiture by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji ie, our prophet never left all other faiths prophets have left, and the ones who are fake saints why cant they give us direct revelation today, why is it that their words are not enough to awaken our soul to the reality within why must they preach from our granth. The names they impart are not the naam that is referred to in our scripture, the naam we refer to is a oneness in spirit with the lord, it is a kinship it is not a name, mool mantar is repeated to awaken our soul because mool is the jyot and mool mantar is the formula to awaken the soul that’s why sggs says “man to jyot saroop hai apna mool pachaan” – “mind you are fashioned by the divine essence now recognise this inspiration” – by repeating mool mantar this is why we say jap at the end of mool mantar.

By your above statements, it is clear that you said to say that Sikh Masters failed to convey the message. What do you meant?

No the Sikhs fail to understand the sikh doctrine that includes the fake saints and gurus their position is laughable they don’t realise that those who do understand the sikh doctrine are laughing at their stupidity, years ago people used to say the radhasoami masters are no less than mirza of quadian, this is true there is a pattern here and everyone has failed to see it.

What kind of Naam that someone get from somebody?

There is an unbroken lineage from god to sikh, guru is there as an aid as it is god captured in history it is the only direct revelation, all other scriptures are in fact just sayings and personal opinions of those who were standing by at the time. Only one who is one with god can produce bani “jai se mai aavai kasam ki baani”.

What its called?

Repeat vaheguru if you want to do simran all else is jog mat, radhasoami secret names are : nirinjan, sat/haq, rarankar, oankar, and sohang, it’s a rehash of jog mat.

How can someone get it simply given by someone?

The lord is merciful salvation is not through one path or a secret name, the bhagats in sggs were all devoted to the path whether islam or Hinduism, through there respected faiths they inculcated an undying love for the creator which caused them to repeat gods name night and day on every breath, they therefore unknowingly transcended the teaching of their faiths and entered naam marag which is what sikhi teaches us to repeat his name with undying love and devotion and this is not exclusive to any faith, its just in sikhi we actually have an eternal help, the guru encaptured the divinity in history by preparing a guru for eternity both spiritual and temporal- khalsa.

Who can give such a Naam?

God through his grace.

I hope that helps,

Inderjit Singh Dhillon

100 % right , Well Done !

Sep 11, 2005
Aman Singh said:
Why you are shying away from replying... i wonder... If that guy said something so specifically then he must have the answers with him... spirituality is like a chewed chewing gum... the more you try to get inside the more perspectives come out... is that bad ?

You have not replied to my questions in last post as yet. Thanks.

The replies of that are really appreciative .

But can you tell me how some members took him as radhasoami follower .

How people conclude that whether any one is radhasoami ?

xishveirx

SPNer
Dec 7, 2004
Ipoh, malaysia / Indiana, usa
kidaan singhs and kaurs

well im no good at philosophical talks.

the fact is it is a ritual and an act of blatant ignorance and incompetency of the granthi(s) and how unfit they are to address the sangat of Guruji.

it is impressive how corrupt and ignorant the minority of the sikh sangat are in india itself compared to countries like malaysia, singapore where sikhs are actually second generation or more and some may not even stepped foot in india.

i honestly think it is a problem. a problem with roots deeply related to how sikhs are in india.
we are generally still made to appear as hindus and im just thankful that i am not part of that indian society (please understand that i mean no harm by making that statement)
i prefer being born and raised outside india where i get more credit for being a sikh and someone separate from the hindu religion. recognition is important to me as feel many of my dear Gurus gave up a lot to make us a distinct and strong community.

anyway, i might be going off topic there so i would like to reiterate that sikhs in india are at fault and should regroup and start formulating simple ways on working together and being "real" and not "fake"

rab rakha

Jun 1, 2004
xishveirx said:
kidaan singhs and kaurs

well im no good at philosophical talks.

the fact is it is a ritual and an act of blatant ignorance and incompetency of the granthi(s) and how unfit they are to address the sangat of Guruji.

it is impressive how corrupt and ignorant the minority of the sikh sangat are in india itself compared to countries like malaysia, singapore where sikhs are actually second generation or more and some may not even stepped foot in india.

i honestly think it is a problem. a problem with roots deeply related to how sikhs are in india.
we are generally still made to appear as hindus and im just thankful that i am not part of that indian society (please understand that i mean no harm by making that statement)
i prefer being born and raised outside india where i get more credit for being a sikh and someone separate from the hindu religion. recognition is important to me as feel many of my dear Gurus gave up a lot to make us a distinct and strong community.

anyway, i might be going off topic there so i would like to reiterate that sikhs in india are at fault and should regroup and start formulating simple ways on working together and being "real" and not "fake"

rab rakha

Kiddan veerji, :)

How easy it is to run away from the main battlefield and make such brave statements as above. How proud Guru ji would be by seeing such "Real" fake sikhs. (please understand that i mean no harm by making that statement). How easy it is to find faults in others and have a great fun time. But imagine how difficult it is for a sikh in India, to meet a sikh outside India, who behaves like an average typical Hindu Indian...

Sep 11, 2005
Cowards Leave India ....

When They Learn , By Assimilating And Absorbing The Culture , Behaviour And Attitudes Of That Country , Jadon Nak Sunkana Aa Janda Hai Te Galla Aundia Haan !!!!

Je Inni Takat Hai Te India Wich Reh Ke Kiyon Nahi Kuch Karde Ho ... Gaapi Sher.

Sep 11, 2005
Aman Singh said:
zxc279 showed traits of a radhasoami follower and vijaydeep Singh ji rightly pointed out that trait of him. There is an interesting article on radhasoami followers

--> http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/sikh-sikhi-sikhism/3217-radhasoami-history-beliefs.html

Please have a look.

Thanks

I think appreciating someone is not a bad thing .

Moreover there are millions of commercial gurus today vying for the fair market share of the public . With how many people you will fight.

Nov 19, 2004
devinesanative said:
I think appreciating someone is not a bad thing .

Moreover there are millions of commercial gurus today vying for the fair market share of the public . With how many people you will fight.

Gurufateh Veer Ji, Just bringing lighter side to the discussion I like what you wrote "Millions of commercial Gurus". These commercial Gurus’s are running very profitable Guru Business. What are we doing here lets get in the market.
Happy New year to every one Ji
Maffie ji

Sep 11, 2005
Happy New Year Dear Humble Gursevak ...

May be we are doing Market Research ...

A business is profitable when there is a great demand of a solution to a common problem.

Again wishing you a Happy New Year .:D :D :D :D :D :D

Mar 26, 2006
Saadh SANGAT Satsriakaalji,
I dont understand what the problem is when it comes to traditional practices....
The Panth has its birthplace in India..and if people feel ashamed to be associated with India..they will not hesitate to associate with the Panth.

There has to be understood that Babaji or Sant Kabirji ridiculed rituals in a way because the main motive to be spiritual was lost...since people were worried about mahurats...and they made them understand ...that just facing the east and chanting mantras and just offering water was not the only motive...the main motive was GOD...THE HARI PARMATMA....

We are claiming to be great by rejecting our own roots...just like neo-islamis...we have to understand we are not muslims...we are not idol haters or breakers...our Pehle Guru Padshaahji or the Dasve Padshaahji did not give the message to stop going to temples...or to hate hindus and India...
He would never do that...we have the same blood....everyone has a different approach to God...

As much as we hate non keshdhaari hindus..do we have that much guts or the zeal to hate the mullah..who have been thirsty for our Guru's blood...perhaps no...
The Khalistanis lick their {censored}...to have their quota ...

I end here..and request you all to think...read Gurubani ..attend Sangat...
Why we do we say Ram Raje so many times...and not allahuakbar..

If your defination of a sikhi is a typical muslim way like ..woman almost covering everything...I feel you should think twice before you profess to be sikh...the Gurus had been broad minded...why are we going the taliban way?

May Guru Maharaj give all of us the shakti to realize truth...

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguruji ki Fateh

Apr 14, 2006
Let us please never forget what Guruji told us about this debate.

Aowal Allah noor upaya, Kudrat de sabh Bande.
Ek noor te sab Jag upjaya,
Kown bhale kown mande?

Manmohan.
Sevadaar.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: