• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Higher Consciousness Or Brainwork

Chinu

SPNer
Oct 22, 2011
Is there really a state one can achieve called higher consciousness or could it just be brainwork? Is it possible that a person on the way to higher consciousness is actually psyching out the brain to believe in something?
No.
How do you differentiate between vision and hallucination?
Life is like a vediogame with endless stages one after the another, with no ends, If there's any end -- that is just stop playing the game itself.
And we are very busy in playing and thinking that the end of this game is after the last stage or something like that -- truely which is not.

The end is: Just Stop Playing The Game.

"True Spiritual Visions" or "If we are on the way to higher consciousness" is something like we are getting the "visions" of "Stopping the Game", but... since ages we are playing this long game of life, we are unable to realize this most of times because we are in a long long habit.

"Hallucination" is something like; we are thinking about the end of this game -- in the game itself, or we think that the end is something like the game, or the end is something what is after the last stage of the game -- truely which is not.

Chinu.

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
No.

"True Spiritual Visions" or "If we are on the way to higher consciousness" is something like we are getting the "visions" of "Stopping the Game", but... since ages we are playing this long game of life, we are unable to realize this most of times because we are in a long long habit.
Chinu ji I don't understand the above if you can elaborate please.

Just to indicate what I consider "higher consciousness". It is that I would get to know my true place and role in the creation that surrounds us. That I will have the ability to use such knowledge to live in consonance with all including self. Creation being near and far in the whole universe. There is relative in-finiteness involved so I don't set an objective to achieve complete and perfect "higher consciousness" as there will be no way of knowing either as it may turn out to be as simple as an equation of time, energy and matter like E=mc<sup>2</sup> .

Any comments.

Sat Sri Akal.

Chinu

SPNer
Oct 22, 2011
Chinu ji I don't understand the above if you can elaborate please.
@ Op... Just trying to make out the difference between higher consciousness and brainwork through this wordly example. 0:)
just to indicate what I consider "higher consciousness". It is that I would get to know my true place and role in the creation that surrounds us. That I will have the ability to use such knowledge to live in consonance with all including self.
Yes 0:)
Creation being near and far in the whole universe.There is relative in-finiteness involved so I don't set an objective to achieve complete and perfect "higher consciousness" as there will be no way of knowing either as it may turn out to be as simple as an equation of time, energy and matter like E=mc<SUP>2</SUP> .
When i said -- it is so simple ? 0:)

Chinu.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM