• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Hate Speech Against Sikhs By Kamlesh Ahir

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Re: Kamlesh against Sikhism

Balwinder Singh Veer jeo,

Thanks for the Video. But you have to give me a copy where I can get it?

Now my Question is to Jathedaars of Akaal Takhat's Sahib
Have they seen the This Video?
If they have than are they doing anything to Bibi Kamlesh
Prof Darshan Singh opened our eyes
but according this Video I am going to say much only one thing after watching the video I am hurt..................

Bhul Chul Maaf

Bmandur ji

Kamlesh's videos can be found on YouTube. I just want to say that this is not a recent subject. Even though I cannot understand Kamlesh, I discovered the videos date back a year or more.

More recently I asked for a translation of one of them, and AusDesi ji gave me a summary of one video.

The videos were being discussed a year ago on other forums and blogs.

I have been tracking her. I even joined the Ambedkar Society to find out whether she had their endorsement. I found out that she was a speaker at one of their conferences some time back. Not since.

I would check YouTube to find more examples.

Sep 27, 2008
England
SSA,
Narayanjot Ji i saw all this last year when it all actualy happened, i will explain in a nutshell what she is saying. She is comparing the Panj Pyare to 5 beggars in the time of Buddha and she goes on saying very clearly that it is nothing new in sikhism, she also says that sikhs carry kirpans at a time when we have super weapons and technology without giving any thought or consideration why the kirpan were given to sikhs.
She even has the cheek to insult the people she is adressing, she tells them she does not like the chammars from punjab because a lot have migrated and have forgot there roots and the injustices being done to untouchables in certain states in India. I can go on and on but i think she is not worth it. In my opinion she has read a few books and now thinks she is Einstein or something, she is very rude in my opinion. The way she is blabbing on certainly is in the direction of a hate speech, instead of uniting she is dividing castes. I will be very honest with you all now when i first heard her speech i was very very angry but there were some things she said where i was in stiches laughing. She will not get a stage again i hope to rant her version of the religion.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
ugsbay ji

You are onto something. She spoke at one Ambedkar conference that I know of. She did not appear again. I think it was in 2007 but I am not certain of that date. So maybe they gave her the boot.

Sep 27, 2008
England
Narayanjot Ji i think you are right, i have not heard of her again and i hope i dont. These kind of people are very dangerous, they can ignite riots and all kinds of trouble. I do not know what her intensions are or were. Just hope she keeps away from public platforms and stages. She even insulted those people she was talking to and they gave her a applause. She got some excellent replys back as Aman ji has provided us with.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
ugsbay ji

Here is something else. I copied it from earlier in the thread. Apparently Ahir Kamlesh has been the subject of protests in India.

Phagwara sees complete Bandh in protest against Kamlesh Ahir

Published on Monday, August 17, 2009 by Azaad

Phagwara, Punjab:
Several Sikh and Hindu organisations here staged protests and demanded action against an Italy-based NRI writer for her alleged derogatory remarks against Sikh gurus and Hindu gods.

The religious groups also sought an unconditional apology from Kamlesh Ahir, for “hurting the religious sentiments of Sikhs and Hindus”.

Under the banner of General Samaj Manch, Punjab, agitators observed Phagwara Bandh in protest against a CD of Ahir, in which she reportedly detailed against caste discrimination prevailing among Punjabi immigrants in foreign countries recently.

The protesters took out a rally in the city and submitted a memorandum to local Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM) Amarjit Pal, demanding proscription of the CD and booking Ahir, who belong to Punjab, for outraging religious feelings.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM