• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Halal Or Not Halal: What Is The Difference? By Amar Prakash Singh

Bmandur

SPNer
May 15, 2008
Canada
Halal Or No Halal

We are not going to debate on it however, Halal
How do you feel, when they bring the Goat (BAKRA) feed them for a time and when there is B-kra EID they cut Goan one vein so blood can came out drip by drip let the GOAT be in pain until his whole body lost the blood
That is HALAL mking you suffer and die

DO you want to EAT a Meat like that as like HALAL

in Sikh Reht Maryada say Do not eat meat as HALAL
It is my thinking: when I go out for hunting I hunt a fresh Animal I gave equal chance to run when We Hunt and we can see how we can Hunt, Cut and eat
Definatly after all that you will not be feel like eating any meat at all
Halal is tie a GOAT and let the goat die it self than eat

That is different between HALAL or no HALAL

May be I am wrong but thia is the fact

Thank you

Gurfateh

Last edited:

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Re: Halal Or No Halal

We are not going to debate on it however, Halal
How do you feel, when they bring the Goat (BAKRA) feed them for a time and when there is B-kra EID they cut Goan one vein so blood can came out drip by drip let the GOAT be in pain until his whole body lost the blood
That is HALAL mking you suffer and die

DO you want to EAT a Meat like that as like HALAL

in Sikh Reht Maryada say Do not eat meat as HALAL
It is my thinking: when I go out for hunting I hunt a fresh Animal I gave equal chance to run when We Hunt and we can see how we can Hunt, Cut and eat
Definatly after all that you will not be feel like eating any meat at all
Halal is tie a GOAT and let the goat die it self than eat

That is different between HALAL or no HALAL

May be I am wrong but thia is the fact

Thank you

Gurfateh

You are partially correct.

THere is a martial quality to being able to be able to take the head off a goat with one blow, much like a Samurai warrior.

However, we do not even have Bali (Hindu sacrifice), even though that is Jhatka because it is a sacrifice to God, or animal purification. We simply do not believe in sacrifice.

How can we purify that which has been created by God? Some Hindu and Sikh sects offer veg food to be purified by God. That would be exactly the same as Halal, and therefore unacceptable.

Bmandur

SPNer
May 15, 2008
Canada
Re: Halal or Not Halal: What is the Difference

"Great post........and that part about Brahmins eating the Muslim food and wearing their clothes was in a book I was reading a couple of years ago. I will find the refrence and post it here."

No need to search through your books, Guru Ji has clearly made reference to this issue:

ਸਲੋਕ ਮਃ

Salok mehlā 1.
Shalok, First Mehl:

ਗਊ ਬਿਰਾਹਮਣ ਕਉ ਕਰੁ ਲਾਵਹੁ ਗੋਬਰਿ ਤਰਣੁ ਜਾਈ

Ga*ū birāhmaṇ ka*o kar lāvhu gobar ṯaraṇ na jā*ī.
They tax the cows and the Brahmins, but the cow-dung they apply to their kitchen will not save them.

ਧੋਤੀ ਟਿਕਾ ਤੈ ਜਪਮਾਲੀ ਧਾਨੁ ਮਲੇਛਾਂ ਖਾਈ

Ḏẖoṯī tikā ṯai japmālī ḏẖān malėcẖẖāʼn kẖā*ī.
They wear their loin cloths, apply ritual frontal marks to their foreheads, and carry their rosaries, but they eat food with the Muslims.

ਅੰਤਰਿ ਪੂਜਾ ਪੜਹਿ ਕਤੇਬਾ ਸੰਜਮੁ ਤੁਰਕਾ ਭਾਈ

Anṯar pūjā paṛeh kaṯėbā sanjam ṯurkā bẖā*ī.
O Siblings of Destiny, you perform devotional worship indoors, but read the Islamic sacred texts, and adopt the Muslim way of life.

ਛੋਡੀਲੇ ਪਾਖੰਡਾ

Cẖẖodīlė pākẖandā.
Renounce your hypocrisy!

ਨਾਮਿ ਲਇਐ ਜਾਹਿ ਤਰੰਦਾ ॥੧॥

Nām la*i*ai jāhi ṯaranḏā. ||1||
Taking the Naam, the Name of the Lord, you shall swim across. ||1||

ਮਃ

Mehlā 1.
First Mehl:

ਮਾਣਸ ਖਾਣੇ ਕਰਹਿ ਨਿਵਾਜ

Māṇas kẖāṇė karahi nivāj.
The man-eaters say their prayers.

ਛੁਰੀ ਵਗਾਇਨਿ ਤਿਨ ਗਲਿ ਤਾਗ

Cẖẖurī vagā*in ṯin gal ṯāg.
Those who wield the knife wear the sacred thread around their necks.

ਤਿਨ ਘਰਿ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਣ ਪੂਰਹਿ ਨਾਦ

Ŧin gẖar barahmaṇ pūreh nāḏ.
In their homes, the Brahmins sound the conch.

ਉਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਾ ਭਿ ਆਵਹਿ ਓਈ ਸਾਦ

Unĥā bẖe āvahi o*ī sāḏ.
They too have the same taste.

ਕੂੜੀ ਰਾਸਿ ਕੂੜਾ ਵਾਪਾਰੁ

Kūṛī rās kūṛā vāpār.
False is their capital, and false is their trade.

ਕੂੜੁ ਬੋਲਿ ਕਰਹਿ ਆਹਾਰੁ

Kūṛ bol karahi āhār.
Speaking falsehood, they take their food.

ਸਰਮ ਧਰਮ ਕਾ ਡੇਰਾ ਦੂਰਿ

Saram ḏẖaram kā dėrā ḏūr.
The home of modesty and Dharma is far from them.

ਨਾਨਕ ਕੂੜੁ ਰਹਿਆ ਭਰਪੂਰਿ

Nānak kūṛ rahi*ā bẖarpūr.
O Nanak, they are totally permeated with falsehood.

ਮਥੈ ਟਿਕਾ ਤੇੜਿ ਧੋਤੀ ਕਖਾਈ

Mathai tikā ṯėṛ ḏẖoṯī kakẖā*ī.
The sacred marks are on their foreheads, and the saffron loin-cloths are around their waists;

ਹਥਿ ਛੁਰੀ ਜਗਤ ਕਾਸਾਈ

Hath cẖẖurī jagaṯ kāsā*ī.
in their hands they hold the knives - they are the butchers of the world!

ਨੀਲ ਵਸਤ੍ਰ ਪਹਿਰਿ ਹੋਵਹਿ ਪਰਵਾਣੁ

Nīl vasṯar pahir hoveh parvāṇ.
Wearing blue robes, they seek the approval of the Muslim rulers.

ਮਲੇਛ ਧਾਨੁ ਲੇ ਪੂਜਹਿ ਪੁਰਾਣੁ

Malėcẖẖ ḏẖān lė pūjeh purāṇ.
Accepting bread from the Muslim rulers, they still worship the Puraanas.

ਅਭਾਖਿਆ ਕਾ ਕੁਠਾ ਬਕਰਾ ਖਾਣਾ

Abẖākẖi*ā kā kuṯẖā bakrā kẖāṇā.
They eat the meat of the goats, killed after the Muslim prayers are read over them,

ਚਉਕੇ ਉਪਰਿ ਕਿਸੈ ਜਾਣਾ

Cẖa*ukė upar kisai na jāṇā.
but they do not allow anyone else to enter their kitchen areas.

ਦੇ ਕੈ ਚਉਕਾ ਕਢੀ ਕਾਰ

Ḏė kai cẖa*ukā kadẖī kār.
They draw lines around them, plastering the ground with cow-dung.

ਉਪਰਿ ਆਇ ਬੈਠੇ ਕੂੜਿਆਰ

Upar ā*ė baiṯẖė kūṛi*ār.
The false come and sit within them.

ਮਤੁ ਭਿਟੈ ਵੇ ਮਤੁ ਭਿਟੈ

Maṯ bẖitai vė maṯ bẖitai.
They cry out, "Do not touch our food,

ਇਹੁ ਅੰਨੁ ਅਸਾਡਾ ਫਿਟੈ

Ih ann asādā fitai.
this food of ours will be polluted!

ਤਨਿ ਫਿਟੈ ਫੇੜ ਕਰੇਨਿ

Ŧan fitai fėṛ karėn.
But with their polluted bodies, they commit evil deeds.

ਮਨਿ ਜੂਠੈ ਚੁਲੀ ਭਰੇਨਿ

Man jūṯẖai cẖulī bẖarėn.
With filthy minds, they try to cleanse their mouths.

ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਚੁ ਧਿਆਈਐ

Kaho Nānak sacẖ ḏẖi*ā*ī*ai.
Says Nanak, meditate on the True Lord.

ਸੁਚਿ ਹੋਵੈ ਤਾ ਸਚੁ ਪਾਈਐ ॥੨॥

Sucẖ hovai ṯā sacẖ pā*ī*ai. ||2||
If you are pure, you will obtain the True Lord. ||2||
[/

mws mws kir mUrK Jgryy

Gurfateh:happykaur:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 29, 2010
Tehran
Why are you discussing why or how the Islamic ritual procedure for preparing meat huh?

If you don't agree with it as your texts prohibit, do you want halal or something??::cool:2:
I read there is lots of ambivalence in your meat issues, at least in Islam we don't have this problem....

khodaa negahdorr

Bmandur

SPNer
May 15, 2008
Canada
Zahim Nasir ji
Gurfateh Parwaan.
Will you please read my quote just above so you can understand.
We are not here to say any about what Islam said.
We are just giving our oppinion thats all but from Our Guru Granth Sahib thats all

So texts is Great
Bhul CHuk Maaf

mws mws kir mUrK Jgryy

Gurfateh Parwaan JI:happykaur:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Why are you discussing why or how the Islamic ritual procedure for preparing meat huh?

If you don't agree with it as your texts prohibit, do you want halal or something??::cool:2:
I read there is lots of ambivalence in your meat issues, at least in Islam we don't have this problem....

khodaa negahdorr

Zahim ji

What looks like ambivalence is not ambivalence. It is a fact that there are different points of view within Sikhism. That indicates that Sikhs are diverse, and it is a tenet of Sikhism to encourage discussion rather than to suppress it.

The time to be worried is when Sikhs impose an iron rule on thought and discussions -- it happens without a doubt. However -- there is One God in Sikhism -- who enjoys the diversity of His Creation -- or he would not have made it diverse in the first place.

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom

khodaa negahdorr

Zahim ji,

Firstly understand the topic.

Although we are discussing Halal, the word used in Sikhism is Kuttha, which refers to all "ritual" sacrifice. Rituals can include Halal, Kosher, and even Bali (i.e. Hindu sacrifice).

For a Sikh to eat things that go through purification rituals is forbidden, be it meat, or even vegetable.

In Sikhism however, many people are performing purification rituals themselves wrongly. They confuse Ardas (a blessing), with purification.

This is in no way an indictment of what Muslims choose to do, but at the same time, a Sikh sees any such rituals as sacrifice.

It is also untrue Muslims do not have issues over meatm, for example Pork is forbidden. For a Sikh none is forbidden. For a Muslim a Fish is consider already Halal, etc.

Also Narayanjot ji is correct, the is a lot of debate around the meat issue but from wht I understand in Islam there are many sects with varying views.

Best Wishes

manny123

SPNer
Jan 30, 2010
From a biological point of view, I would like to say that eating any non halal or kosher meat can actually be quite bad. The big supermarket chains produce meats on a mass level and as a result feed growth hormones to the animals (basically injecting a dead animal into a live one in order for it to grow rapidly). These growth hormones are not healthy for human consumption over a period of time - any meat that has been reared in this way and consumed by human's is one of the main causes of cancer (especially bowel and breast cancer) and other diseases, not to mention how unhealthy processed meat is. The supermarket chains have no concern for the health of the masses, they just look to make as much money as possible.
The concept of feeding growth hormones in Islam as well as Judaism is not an acceptable type of meat to be eaten, i.e. haram. (Islam forbids the eating of carnivorous animals and Judaism, as with Islam, forbids eating the blood of an animal). God has therefore protected them from these diseases which were relatively unheard of before the mass production of meat in this way.
Therefore I believe if you are going to eat meat, kosher or halal is a lot more healthier. I do not believe the prayers said are a bad thing. If Sikh's accept anyone in the Gurduwara to say the Sikh prayer on the basis that God is one then it makes no difference who says the prayer, the prayer is still to God, Satnam, the creator of everyone, Sikh, Muslim, Jew, Hindu etc etc. I understand the ritualistic issue, but as Guru Nanak Ji said, the topic of what one eat's isn't a big issue, so I think if it's healthier to eat the meat where the animal's have been reared with care, I cannot see the problem.
But I must say to Zahir Ji, there is no point in getting offended by what is a discussion. There should not be any animosity between Sikh's, Muslim's, Hindu's, Christians, Jew's etc etc. We are all equally God's children and no one is disrespecting any religion, just debating what is good to put into our bodies - there are many websites on the internet which glorify sex, drugs, alcohol, murders etc etc. Offence should be taken there and not here. I for one have a lot of respect for the religion of Islam and feel hurt by the injustices that the religion is being faced with at the moment. It does not help your cause if the moment your religion is being mentioned you get defensive. You should promote peace by explaining your view and not anomosity by getting defensive.

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
From a biological point of view, I would like to say that eating any non halal or kosher meat can actually be quite bad. The big supermarket chains produce meats on a mass level and as a result feed growth hormones to the animals (basically injecting a dead animal into a live one in order for it to grow rapidly). These growth hormones are not healthy for human consumption over a period of time - any meat that has been reared in this way and consumed by human's is one of the main causes of cancer (especially bowel and breast cancer) and other diseases, not to mention how unhealthy processed meat is. The supermarket chains have no concern for the health of the masses, they just look to make as much money as possible.
The concept of feeding growth hormones in Islam as well as Judaism is not an acceptable type of meat to be eaten, i.e. haram. (Islam forbids the eating of carnivorous animals and Judaism, as with Islam, forbids eating the blood of an animal). God has therefore protected them from these diseases which were relatively unheard of before the mass production of meat in this way.

Manny, no offence but that is pure hogwash. Draining of blood will NOT get rid of impurities. Any hormones will be in the muscle.

Bowel cancer is caused by many factors. No one knows the exact causes. Red meat has been known to contribute and Muslims tend to be big red meat eaters.

Again breast cancer, is linked to many things.

Therefore I believe if you are going to eat meat, kosher or halal is a lot more healthier. I do not believe the prayers said are a bad thing. If Sikh's accept anyone in the Gurduwara to say the Sikh prayer on the basis that God is one then it makes no difference who says the prayer, the prayer is still to God, Satnam, the creator of everyone, Sikh, Muslim, Jew, Hindu etc etc. I understand the ritualistic issue, but as Guru Nanak Ji said, the topic of what one eat's isn't a big issue, so I think if it's healthier to eat the meat where the animal's have been reared with care, I cannot see the problem.

More hogwash.

Do you understand what trauma is?

If you do then you would know what the Halal method does.

But I must say to Zahir Ji, there is no point in getting offended by what is a discussion. There should not be any animosity between Sikh's, Muslim's, Hindu's, Christians, Jew's etc etc. We are all equally God's children and no one is disrespecting any religion, just debating what is good to put into our bodies - there are many websites on the internet which glorify sex, drugs, alcohol, murders etc etc. Offence should be taken there and not here. I for one have a lot of respect for the religion of Islam and feel hurt by the injustices that the religion is being faced with at the moment. It does not help your cause if the moment your religion is being mentioned you get defensive. You should promote peace by explaining your view and not anomosity by getting defensive.

Its not about being offensive, but the Guru's view on ritualism. Accept it and move on.

manny123

SPNer
Jan 30, 2010
Just for clarity Randip Singh Ji, please can you confirm the following:

1) Are you saying it is better for everyone to eat genetically modified meat rather than kosher or halal purely because of the prayers that are said on it? Please note, if you are able to find a producer of meat which is definitely organic, then great. My point is, at least with Kosher or halal, you always know what you are getting!

2) Is it therefore your opinion there are no dangers in meat with these growth hormones?

In conclusion, I would suggest that those who eat meat and do not wish to eat kosher or halal meat should either buy meat from reputable organic producers (make sure you get a conclusive guarantee) - if this is not possible, or too expensive, I would suggest going vegetarian.

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Just for clarity Randip Singh Ji, please can you confirm the following:

1) Are you saying it is better for everyone to eat genetically modified meat rather than kosher or halal purely because of the prayers that are said on it? Please note, if you are able to find a producer of meat which is definitely organic, then great. My point is, at least with Kosher or halal, you always know what you are getting!

2) Is it therefore your opinion there are no dangers in meat with these growth hormones?

In conclusion, I would suggest that those who eat meat and do not wish to eat kosher or halal meat should either buy meat from reputable organic producers (make sure you get a conclusive guarantee) - if this is not possible, or too expensive, I would suggest going vegetarian.

On Point the points:

1) No I am not sayin gentically modified food is better and you are wrong if you think Halal is not genetically modified or pumped full of hormones. You do not know where you are are getting Halal, or Kosher from.

2) Me personally I would avoid hormone treated meat and vegetables and go for organic.

I agree on the organic point but are you saying going vegetarian will proclude you from chemical, hormones etc? In anycase what is a vegetable, and what is a "true" vegetarian?

Last edited:

manny123

SPNer
Jan 30, 2010
Absolutely - I do not buy my veg from the supermarket. I go to either the local grocery shop (yes, the halal shop!) or to the farmers market. In a supermarket, a tomato may look like a tomato but may not actually be! I don't go to the supermarkets for anything anymore!

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Absolutely - I do not buy my veg from the supermarket. I go to either the local grocery shop (yes, the halal shop!) or to the farmers market. In a supermarket, a tomato may look like a tomato but may not actually be! I don't go to the supermarkets for anything anymore!

I find my vege's and fruit from supermarkets spoil quicker. Is that to do with the way they are stored too?

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2010
Tehran

Manny,
much of what you say makes sense, btw I'm Zahim not Zahir !

Anyway I suspected there is ambivalence vis-a-vis Sikh diet and I think I am right by just looking at this thread, it doesn't take a genius to see that...

From what I can make out Sikhs ain't supposed to eat halal, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of 'you' broke the rule? But I'm not judging, just simply observing a comparison...

A trend among some muslims (not Islam) is as you mentioned is to avoid meat these days since it can carry all kinds of virus or bacteria but the supermarkets probably couldn't care less. Supermarkets do sell halal for those of you looking to sneak one in!! I only eat halal or no meat at all, we would certainly never eat meat slaughtered by a Sikh or Hindu or Jew.

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Manny,
much of what you say makes sense, btw I'm Zahim not Zahir !

Anyway I suspected there is ambivalence vis-a-vis Sikh diet and I think I am right by just looking at this thread, it doesn't take a genius to see that...

There is no ambivalence. Its a personal choice.

From what I can make out Sikhs ain't supposed to eat halal, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of 'you' broke the rule? But I'm not judging, just simply observing a comparison...

We don't eat any ritually sacrificed meat or foods given as some sort of purification.

A trend among some muslims (not Islam) is as you mentioned is to avoid meat these days since it can carry all kinds of virus or bacteria but the supermarkets probably couldn't care less.

Is this from Halal butchers? Their hygiene seems real bad.

http://www.hpa.org.uk/cdph/issues/CDPHVol2/no2/environ.pdf

Supermarkets do sell halal for those of you looking to sneak one in!!

No one wants to sneak one in. Sikhs do not sneak and anymore such trolling will result in a warning and a block.

I only eat halal or no meat at all, we would certainly never eat meat slaughtered by a Sikh or Hindu or Jew.

Likewise, a Sikh would never dream of eating ritually sacrificed meat that has been offered in some sort of purification ritual linked to the near killing of Abrahams Son!!! :yes:

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
I only eat halal or no meat at all, we would certainly never eat meat slaughtered by a Sikh or Hindu or Jew.
Halal and kosher are one and the same. Both are used as sacrifices to please their same Abrahamic God. Hating one's own ancestors, is not the way nor is it wise to breed peace and love within in this manner. It exposes person's own insecurities.

Tejwant Singh

oracle1

SPNer
Feb 1, 2010
The only one here who seems to be speaking any sense is Manny.Zahim,Kosher meat is lawful for muslims and the notion that a Sikh or Hindu would slaughter an animal is laughable.As for Tejwant and his comparison of slaughtering an animal the islamic way to a ritual is hogwash,to coin a phrase Randip is so fond of.The throat is cut in that manner because it is now scientfically proven to be the least painful way,Gods name is said to thank him for the animal he has created for our sustenance.Tejwant please read the Oxford dictionary for the meaning of ritual and please do not make up a meaning to illustarte a point.As for referring to the one god as Abrahamic,it is the same one god you pray to,God has said that he is the creator and he is the one to judge our differences.Zahim, Tejwantand Randip please do not make up facts about a religion which you clearly do not have a full understanding of.It is incumbent upon muslims and Sikhs to search for the truth,i suggest this would be a good course of action for you all.Congratulations Manny for your objective and fact based comments:cool::cool:

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
The only one here who seems to be speaking any sense is Manny.Zahim,Kosher meat is lawful for muslims and the notion that a Sikh or Hindu would slaughter an animal is laughable.

Sikhs regularly Jhatka Animals.

Infact it is done so at Hazoor Sahib:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G8gUr9fIKc

As for Tejwant and his comparison of slaughtering an animal the islamic way to a ritual is hogwash,to coin a phrase Randip is so fond of.

So why have Halal if it is not a ritual. By Zahim’s own admission it is to emulate the sacrifice of Ishmael to God. Why are you in denial?

The throat is cut in that manner because it is now scientfically proven to be the least painful way,Gods name is said to thank him for the animal he has created for our sustenance.

Talk is cheap.

Please furnish articles from reputable sources that prove this.

Not mumbo jumbo from zealots.

Tejwant please read the Oxford dictionary for the meaning of ritual and please do not make up a meaning to illustarte a point.As for referring to the one god as Abrahamic,it is the same one god you pray to,God has said that he is the creator and he is the one to judge our differences.

So when a goat is killed it is not a Quarbani, or Bismil? It is not a sacrifice? Are you saying Halal is in effect meaningless and Muslims can eat any meat? The Prophet Mohammed created the meaningless method of ritual slaughter called halal?

This seems to suggest Halal means ritually Pure:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/halal

halal - conforming to dietary laws; "halal meat"; "a halal kitchen"
Mohammedanism, Muhammadanism, Muslimism, Islam, Islamism - the monotheistic religious system of Muslims founded in Arabia in the 7th century and based on the teachings of Muhammad as laid down in the Koran; "Islam is a complete way of life, not a Sunday religion"; "the term Muhammadanism is offensive to Muslims who believe that Allah, not Muhammad, founded their religion"
clean - ritually clean or pure

Even Wikipedia states:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halal

on what is forbidden:

Animals slaughtered in the name of anyone but Allah.

Even the Halal food Authority talks about “sacrificing an animal”

http://www.halalfoodauthority.co.uk/definitionhalal.html

Zahim, Tejwantand Randip please do not make up facts about a religion which you clearly do not have a full understanding of.It is incumbent upon muslims and Sikhs to search for the truth,i suggest this would be a good course of action for you all.Congratulations Manny for your objective and fact based comments

Actually I have many Muslim friends and they are at least truthful. They are the ones who have told me that Halal is specific form of ritual sacrifice intended to emulate the sacrifice of Ishmael (if you are Muslim), Isaac (if you are Jewish).

oracle1

SPNer
Feb 1, 2010
Randip ji,the jatkha is a ritual,please explain the significance of killing a goat in that manner in a temple and then wiping its blood on swords.
What Zahim is explqaining to you is qurbani eid,which yes does signify the prophet Abrahams actions to prove his belief in God.Not halal food which is killed for neccesity and in the manner i have described,this is a mistake on Zahims part,so we have a situation of the blind leading the blind.
Reputable source for you is Hanover university where trials were conducted with eeg and ecg monitors connected when the 2 types of killing were done.
There is nothing meaningless about the halal way of killing,it is designed to protect you,so please do not put words in my nmouth,if you are unable to understand then just ask for clarification.
I am assuming that you do understand thatAllah is arabic for god as satnam is punjabi for god,so with this clarification please re-read the Wikipedia definition on which you place such high regard.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
"Sat" "Nam" is Sanskrit and has a meaning that is broader than "God" as a personality.

The jatkha of goats is a practice within one tradition of Sikhism and is not universal nor even commonly employed within most of the panth.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: