Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Guru Hargobind Ji- Gurta Gaddi Purab

Discussion in 'Presentations' started by AdsKhalsa, May 30, 2009.

1. AdsKhalsa

AdsKhalsa
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa..Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh...

Saaryeiyaan nu Guru Hargobind Ji de Gurta Gaddi Purab(May 29, 2009) di lakh lakh vadayi hovey............

Today's Katha from Gurdwara Dukh Niwaran Sahib, Ldh, Khalistan

zSHARE - GURU HARGOBIND SINGH JI -GURTA GADDI PURAB MAY 29_ 2009_WMV V9.wmv

If you want to have audio of this katha...please download video and convert it with converter.

convert videos to audio....and need a splitter for videos (key is included for splitter): zSHARE - CONVERTOR AND SPLITTER.rar

or download audio file : zSHARE - GURU HARGOBIND SINGH JI -GURTA GADDI PURAB MAY 29_ 2009_WMV V9.mp3

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa..Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.....

• Like Like x 1
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Sikh Gurus Sikh History Vol 6, Guru Hargobind Sahib History of Sikhism Jun 26, 2016
    Gurus Guru Hargobind: Gurgaddi 11 June 1606 History of Sikhism Mar 18, 2013
    Gurus Guru Hargobind 1595-1644 (Gurgaddi June 11) History of Sikhism Jun 12, 2011
    Guru Hargobind's Hukamnama - Important Questions and Answers May 30, 2011
    India Sikhs mark 415th birth anniversary of Guru Hargobind Sahib at Golden Temple Breaking News Jul 6, 2010

3. Gyani Jarnail Singh

Gyani Jarnail Singh Malaysia
    Expand Collapse
    Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
    Mentor Writer SPNer Contributor

THANK YOU JI. GREAT.:happy::happy:

4. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

AdaKhalsa ji

What is a converter and splitter file?

5. AdsKhalsa

AdsKhalsa
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa..Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh...

Converter is File converter..it is free software..I convert video files into mp3 to save in format. Usually I try to record live recording mms link using SDP downloader software( available free), then convert it to MP3 , or wmv for audio and video format easy for view, and if my mistake I record of larger length of video , I use splitter (professional version with key) to cut it.

Hope this is enough to explain, but if you need more information please let me know.

SDP dowloader : The SDP Multimedia website for ASF download and MMS protocol specification (free to download to record live stream)

Zip files uploaded as converter and splitter:

Any video Converter : Video Converter Freeware - Any Video Converter Free Version - convert video to any formats, avi to MPEG, avi to MP4, flv to MPG

Boilsoft splitter: Video Splitter, Video Joiner, Video Cutter, RM Converter, AVI Converter, AVI to DVD, DVD Ripper, MP4 Converter ( key is provided in file alongwith)

Sarbat Da Bhala......

• Like Like x 2
  6. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

AdsKhalsa ji

Thanks for this explanation. So the software helps other forum members to be able to create their own files. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. AdsKhalsa

AdsKhalsa
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

This is not a free version...well I think it will have many limitations like free version can only convert upto 30 seconds or so.... I haven't tried it ..but its a guess...because I downloaded many such softwares and tried it...at last I find Audio Video Converter the only open source software...yes some applications are not available in free version ..but many are available and it doesn't have particular time limit for conversion....

Thanks for sharing............

• Like Like x 1
  8. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

Mod note: I have removed the active links from both posts above because the Video Converter is not free and we are dangerously close to spamming with commercial ads -- as I mentioned in an earlier response. However, AdsKhalsa was demonstrating free software as a service to forum members. And then we went to for pay software. So please do not be offended. I did not delete the entire post, but want to follow forum rules at the same time. Thank you, aad0002

• Like Like x 1