• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

(In Punjabi/ਪੰਜਾਬੀ) Gurmeet Bawa: Punjabi Songs

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Jugni :: Gurmeet Bawa
Jugni :: Gurmeet Bawa - YouTube

Gurmeet Bawa - Mirza
Gurmeet Bawa - Mirza - YouTube

gurmeet bawa dig pae ni gori shesh mahel toon best punjabi song
gurmeet bawa dig pae ni gori shesh mahel toon best punjabi song - YouTube

Malki Keema ,::: Gurmeet Bawa
Malki Keema ,::: Gurmeet Bawa - YouTube

SassiPunnu :: Gurmeet Bawa
SassiPunnu :: Gurmeet Bawa - YouTube

Aithe Hor Na Nachi Mutiyare (Gurmeet Bawa) Old Punjabi Folk Song
Aithe Hor Na Nachi Mutiyare (Gurmeet Bawa) Old Punjabi Folk Song - YouTube

Vilaitee Chulla Lai De (Gurmeet Bawa & Kirpal Bawa) Old Punjabi Duet
Vilaitee Chulla Lai De (Gurmeet Bawa & Kirpal Bawa) Old Punjabi Duet - YouTube

GURMEET BAWA- DOLI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ASH8SD8gMZ4

Enjoy.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
The One and ONLY Channel that carries such regulalrly is DDPunjabi jalandhar. The rest of them carries mostly Lachar geets from Hioney singh, jeeta zaildar and diljit...or Miss pooja..who have garnered the highest votes for most vulgar/violence promoting songsingers...there is now a concerted effort by the Isteri manch organsiation/NGO in Punjab to GHERAO the hosues of these four and SHAME them into stopping their filth. Diljits house in Ludhina was surrounded by about 1000 ladies last month and he promsied to apologise but hasnt yet...so there will be further EFFIGY BURNINGS outside his and thsoe other 3 singers houses...

Feb 26, 2005
The One and ONLY Channel that carries such regulalrly is DDPunjabi jalandhar. The rest of them carries mostly Lachar geets from Hioney singh, jeeta zaildar and diljit...or Miss pooja..who have garnered the highest votes for most vulgar/violence promoting songsingers...there is now a concerted effort by the Isteri manch organsiation/NGO in Punjab to GHERAO the hosues of these four and SHAME them into stopping their filth. Diljits house in Ludhina was surrounded by about 1000 ladies last month and he promsied to apologise but hasnt yet...so there will be further EFFIGY BURNINGS outside his and thsoe other 3 singers houses...

Gurmeet Bawa Ji is a pillar in the folk Punjabi music similar to Ustad Yamla Ji. Now is the time to save our richest traditions by putting threads in the necks of the Lachar (vulgar) so called fake singers, who are directly responsible for destroying the youth of Punjab & culture.
DD Jalandhar is though doing good job, yet many times, they too show very abusive songs on channel. One of the reason may be corruption in such institutions still.
A very popular DD Jalandhar shown song of Gurmeet Bawa (performed live) is "Naukra ve", a very very traditional folk song. But I could not find it on net anywhere.

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Veer ji I tried already but no quick hits. I have more songs at home and I will look if I can find it. May be just audio if not video performance.

Sat Sri Akal.

Feb 26, 2005
Veer ji I tried already but no quick hits. I have more songs at home and I will look if I can find it. May be just audio if not video performance.

Sat Sri Akal.
Veer ji, DD Jalandhar played this live performed song on Doordarshan, mostly in their program "Naale Gallan naale geet" a no. of times, but suddenly this rich traditional song has been stopped for the last >2-3 years. In this folk song, Gurmit Bawa has rendered at her best, just, one may actually enjoy, only while listening/ viewing this Lok Geet. I am still in search of it. Probably, it may be available at Jalandhar in some Doordarshan Library or their sponsored shop. Thanks for your love and regards.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM