• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gurmat Gyaan

Mar 10, 2007
poorab janam ham tumHray sayvak ab ta-o miti-aa na jaa-ee.
In my past life, I was Your servant; now, I cannot leave You.

tayray du-aarai Dhun sahj kee maathai mayray dagaa-ee. ||2||
The celestial sound current resounds at Your Door. Your insignia is stamped upon my forehead. ||2||

daagay hohi so ran meh joojheh bin daagay bhag jaa-ee.
Those who are branded with Your brand fight bravely in battle; those without Your brand run away.

saaDhoo ho-ay so bhagat pachhaanai har la-ay khajaanai paa-ee. ||3||
One who becomes a Holy person, appreciates the value of devotional worship to the Lord. The Lord places him in His treasury. ||3||

kothray meh kothree param kothee beechaar.
In the fortress is the chamber; by contemplative meditation it becomes the supreme chamber.

gur deenee basat kabeer ka-o layvhu basat samHaar. ||4||
The Guru has blessed Kabeer with the commodity, saying, "Take this commodity; cherish it and keep it secure."||4||

kabeer dee-ee sansaar ka-o leenee jis mastak bhaag.
Kabeer gives it to the world, but he alone receives it, upon whose forehead such destiny is recorded.

amrit ras jin paa-i-aa thir taa kaa sohaag. ||5||4||
Permanent is the marriage, of one who receives this ambrosial essence.
GURBANI SAYS ABOUT ATMA (AURAT) BECAME WIFE OF HUSBAND GOD WHEN HE GIVE THE NECTOR TO HER!
KABIRJI SAYS THAT I FOUND YOU WHEN I HEAR THE SAHAJDHUN IN THE TENTH DOOR. WITH CHANTING GURUMANTRA WHEN ONE GOES IN SPONTENEOUS STATE AND SIT ON NAABHI (UMBLICUS) HE HEAR THE ANHAD NAAD AT THAT SPOT.

GURUJI SAYS,
NAABH PAWAN GHAR AASAN BAISAI.
GURMUKH KHOJAT TATT LAHAI..

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: