• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

GurFateh From UnstoppableSingh

Apr 7, 2005
Brampton
Well lets see...... i stumbled on this site by accident. (someones link redirected me here).

I'm 24 from Canada. Born and Raised. Own my own business (well more like took over from my father). Avid reader. I basically hate all sects within Sikhism (now it might sound like i'm crude but i'm not joking). I see it as the Anti-Sikhi thing when one says i'm AKJ or Nihung or Akali or Taksali or Namdhari and so on.

I'm amritdhari. I took amrit while i was in high school. Most of my reading is the works of Bhai Vir Singh Ji and Bhai Sahib Singh Ji. Also recently reading some works of Bhai Suran Singh Ji. Other then those 3 scholars i find most work tainted in view as the book progresses.

In my life i've met many of the great Sikhs of recent Sikh history. Greatest relationship i have now is with Inderjit Singh Brar. Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji's younger son. He lives not far from my house so i get to hear of great events from a personal level which i truly appreciate.

I went to India for the first time in my life in 2002. An amazing 5 weeks. So glad i stayed in Anandpur Sahib for 2 week and went to Hemkunt Sahib as well. Possibly the best trip in my life.

If i think of anything else to add i'll add it later.

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh.

Jagneet Singh

Jun 1, 2004
Welcome, Jagneet Ji, we are so glad to see you here on SPN. Hope to learn and discuss on various issues and evolve.

Have a nice time and enjoy !!

Best Regards
Aman Singh

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
I see it as the Anti-Sikhi thing when one says i'm AKJ or Nihung or Akali or Taksali or Namdhari and so on.

I'm amritdhari. I took amrit while i was in high school. Most of my reading is the works of Bhai Vir Singh Ji and Bhai Sahib Singh Ji. Also recently reading some works of Bhai Suran Singh Ji. Other then those 3 scholars i find most work tainted in view as the book progresses.

Dear brothers I agree with you on this issue and i feel the same . It seems Akal purakh has lot of grace on you
you are most welcome on this disscusion group and hope to learn something from you

I am 24 year old basically fro m punjab but now working in UK and I also have quite a good interest in reading but still I have read very few things related to gurmat and I hope while you are here I will get a push and direction in this interest

Jatinder Singh

Apr 7, 2005
Brampton
Time is always an issue. I know cause for several years i only slept like 3-4 hours a day. Work, School, Family and friends took a lot of time. And especially my time i set aside for Sikhi (Nitnem, Simran, Vichar, and Seva). We all need to work time management i sat down with one of my professors at college and she really helped my setup my lifestyle 1000 times better then what i was doing.

Now i average 6-7 hours of sleep and still live my old lifestyle just better organized.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: