• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gurbani Kirtan #40 - Jap Man Sath Naam

Jul 10, 2006
Gurbani Kirtan Mp3 Player - Shabad #40 Jap Man Sath Naam
Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Ang 670

Dhanaasree Guru Ram Das
dhhanaasaree mehalaa 4 ||
Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:

ieCw pUrku srb suKdwqw hir jw kY vis hY kwmDynw ]
eishhaa poorak sarab sukhadhaathaa har jaa kai vas hai kaamadhhaenaa ||
The Lord is the Fulfiller of desires, the Giver of total peace; the Kaamadhaynaa, the wish-fulfilling cow, is in His power.

so AYsw hir iDAweIAY myry jIAVy qw srb suK pwvih myry mnw ]1]
so aisaa har dhhiaaeeai maerae jeearrae thaa sarab sukh paavehi maerae manaa ||1||
So meditate on such a Lord, O my soul. Then, you shall obtain total peace, O my mind. ||1||

jip mn siq nwmu sdw siq nwmu ]
jap man sath naam sadhaa sath naam ||
Chant, O my mind, the True Name, Sat Naam, the True Name.

hliq pliq muK aUjl hoeI hY inq iDAweIAY hir purKu inrMjnw ] rhwau ]
halath palath mukh oojal hoee hai nith dhhiaaeeai har purakh niranjanaa || rehaao ||
In this world, and in the world beyond, your face shall be radiant, by meditating continually on the immaculate Lord God. ||Pause||

jh hir ismrnu BieAw qh aupwiD gqu kInI vfBwgI hir jpnw ]
jeh har simaran bhaeiaa theh oupaadhh gath keenee vaddabhaagee har japanaa ||
Wherever anyone remembers the Lord in meditation, disaster runs away from that place. By great good fortune, we meditate on the Lord.

jn nwnk kau guir ieh miq dInI jip hir Bvjlu qrnw ]2]6]12]
jan naanak ko gur eih math dheenee jap har bhavajal tharanaa ||2||6||12||
The Guru has blessed servant Nanak with this understanding, that by meditating on the Lord, we cross over the terrifying world-ocean. ||2||6||12||

----------------------------------------

DAAS GURKA

SPNer
Nov 18, 2006
SATNAM WAHEGURU - eishha poorak, poori loch hamari, most people take the edict as the answer to their prayers. whenever we have problem we go to gurudwara and pray and take the edict as answer. if edict is ' jo maange thakur apune te soi soi dewe' we take it as granted as what we have asked we will get. But i feel the blessing of the guru is for the peace and spiritual bliss not for the material things and hapiness. I too am going through the worst phase of my life with big problem to handle here. Sometime when I read edict like these it gives peace and hope that everything will solved in my interest. But again later sometime I feel that worst may be there as Guru ji has asked all the sikhs ' Tera bhaana meetha laage'

What do my feloow brothers here think of it.

Daas Guruka

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: