• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gurbani Kathas - Punjabi And ENGLISH

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Their material is the best too. Thanks. I am glad to see that they have also brought their web site up to a very practical and functional model. Cannot say how thrilled I am.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Look at what they have said!

Our Mission

• English is the language of this age of science. Today, most of the Sikh young children don't understand Punjabi and as a result Gurbani at all.
  • It is our humble effort to spread the word of Gurbani through many languages whether it is English, Punjabi, Hindi or any other language, because it is our strong belief that language is just a glass through which Amrit of Gurbani is supposed to be enjoyed.
  • Let's enjoy Gurbani katha in different languages.

• Keeping in mind that it is very hard to translate the spirit of the words, we strongly recommend that every Sikh should learn reading, writing and speaking Punjabi.
  • Very soon, we will be bringing Gurbani katha by great Sikh scholars.

I have stuck the thread. This is delilghtful.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
THANKS JIOS. Am equally SATISFIED. Absolutley good stuff here. Will do Spners a lot of Good too. At present one of the best GGMC Ludhiana Professors..Prof Sarabjit Singh Dhoonda is on a viist to my region. Hes GOOD. I hope they send out more of these. Daily they do Katha on ChardiKala Satellite TV from Bangla Sahib Delhi (sadly in Punjabi ONLY)

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM