Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Interfaith Dialogues' started by triloruf@yahoo.com, Sep 1, 2005.

Tags:
  1. triloruf@yahoo.com

triloruf@yahoo.com
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Hi ! Brothers And Sisters. I Am Too New In Sikhism To Comment. Iam A Learner And Sikhism Is Too Wide And Controvertial For A Novice Like Me. I Will Definitely Comment. I Do My Nitnem Daily And I Love Doing It Since 1986 When I Got Amrit At Gobind Ghat In The Himalayas.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Gurus GREETINGS: Birth Anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev Ji History of Sikhism Nov 9, 2011
    Sikh Foundation Vaisakhi Greetings - The Sikh Foundation celebrates with images, games and words! Sikh Organisations Apr 15, 2010
    Festivals PM EXTENDS VAISAKHI GREETINGS TO SIKH COMMUNITY (Bernama via Yahoo! Malaysia News) History of Sikhism Apr 13, 2009
    Festivals Vaisakhi Greetings ! History of Sikhism Apr 12, 2009
    Greetings on The Sacred Gurpurab of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Sikh Sikhi Sikhism Nov 12, 2008

3. drkhalsa

drkhalsa
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Dear Triloruf

Welcome to the forum

Kindly disscus more in details what you mean by diverse and controversial and also share your experiences as student of sikhism

Jatinder Singh

4. Admin Singh

Admin Singh
    Expand Collapse
    Admin SPNer

Welcome to Forums :) Enjoy your stay over here.

Regards

5. triloruf@yahoo.com

triloruf@yahoo.com
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Dear One ,

I Did Not Mean Diverse And Controvercial In A Negative Way. Diverse Here Means Wide And Simply Great. Controvercial On Possitive Issues Like Not Being A Vegetarian But Only Practice Vegetarianism When Sikhs Are At The Paths,such As Sukhumani, Akhand Path Or Other Occasions When Sikhs Gathered.

Waheguru Ji Ka Kalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
    Triloruf.