• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News Great Shabad Albumn Or Not?

Jan 6, 2007
UK
Veer Randip Singh ji,

I am writing to you with my head held down between my knees. Just accept that in principle, although I cannot reach them.

You have really opened my eyes. I regret saying all those nasty things to you. I hope you will have the mercy in your heart and be able to forgive me. I thoroughly enjoyed all the videos and am especially impressed by the live jugalbandi performance I believe it was in Bradford. Seeing is believing. Yaar, What a performance by this eminent Artist.

YouTube - Talvin Gets Bottled=

His charismatic approach to the public. Wah, Wonderfull. It reminded me of you and just you. I thank thee. The whole credit goes to you.

How dare of me to challenge the judgment and taste of your music appreciation.

I have now become your fan (and also of Maestro Talvin Singh ji).

Please show mercy on me. I am just a mere mortal.

Kind Regards

Jan 6, 2007
UK
Veer Randip Singh ji,

My sincerest apollogies to you. You may be older or younger to me, I do not know. Let us have a truce. You may have a different opinion to mine and I to yours. We all have different experiences of life. Each of our experience is unique in its own way for us. No one knows everything in this world. We all sit in our little wells and pretend to the masters of the universe.

It is very childlike for us to communicate in this manner over the past week or so. I myself do not wish to pusue this anymore and hope you will agree with me. Lets be friends. I am sure there is a lot for us to know and learn from each other. We are Sikhs - Students of the Sikh Faith. We should not be fighting each other and should show solidarity.

Our opinions may differ, in the future, on topics close to our hearts. Let us respond to them in a more civilised way.

My sincere appology to the Administrators of Sikh Philosophy Network and I promise to be more Civilised in the future.

"PLEASE NO MORE PERSONAL SARCASAM"

With Kind Regards
to Brother Ranbir Singh ji

Ekmusafir_Ajnabi

PS. I look forward to a amicable response from you.

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Veer Randip Singh ji,

I am writing to you with my head held down between my knees. Just accept that in principle, although I cannot reach them.

You have really opened my eyes. I regret saying all those nasty things to you. I hope you will have the mercy in your heart and be able to forgive me. I thoroughly enjoyed all the videos and am especially impressed by the live jugalbandi performance I believe it was in Bradford. Seeing is believing. Yaar, What a performance by this eminent Artist.

YouTube - Talvin Gets Bottled=

His charismatic approach to the public. Wah, Wonderfull. It reminded me of you and just you. I thank thee. The whole credit goes to you.

How dare of me to challenge the judgment and taste of your music appreciation.

I have now become your fan (and also of Maestro Talvin Singh ji).

Please show mercy on me. I am just a mere mortal.

Kind Regards

Sarcasm to boot....they say Sarcasm is the lowest form of humour.

As I stated before, you are a nasty horrible person that just wishes bad things and bad feelings for everyone.

So what if Talvin swore..........if someone threw a bottle at me I would swear.

Admit it....you were wrong....Talvin is not a mere arranger.....come on let that massive ego rest now :rofl!!:

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Veer Randip Singh ji,

My sincerest apollogies to you. You may be older or younger to me, I do not know. Let us have a truce. You may have a different opinion to mine and I to yours. We all have different experiences of life. Each of our experience is unique in its own way for us. No one knows everything in this world. We all sit in our little wells and pretend to the masters of the universe.

It is very childlike for us to communicate in this manner over the past week or so. I myself do not wish to pusue this anymore and hope you will agree with me. Lets be friends. I am sure there is a lot for us to know and learn from each other. We are Sikhs - Students of the Sikh Faith. We should not be fighting each other and should show solidarity.

Our opinions may differ, in the future, on topics close to our hearts. Let us respond to them in a more civilised way.

My sincere appology to the Administrators of Sikh Philosophy Network and I promise to be more Civilised in the future.

"PLEASE NO MORE PERSONAL SARCASAM"

With Kind Regards
to Brother Ranbir Singh ji

Ekmusafir_Ajnabi

PS. I look forward to a amicable response from you.

You reply in a forthright and human way....I will reply the same way.

Best Wishes.:D

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM