• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Great Australian Spelling Bee - Lovely Sikh Munda Contestant

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
A new Australian television show - The Great Australian Spelling Bee - has a wonderful young contestant. His name is Tej, and he appears to be a very sweet munda, proudly sporting his patka on national television. May he inspire and give solidarity to his young brothers and sisters in Sikhi around the nation.

Screen Shot 2015-07-10 at 5.14.30 AM.png

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-great-australian-spelling-bee/extra/season-1/meet-tej

He makes me smile. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
So, when the show starts, I plan to put this on Facebook, and hopefully it'll get some shares, to help educate the public (kids in particular). Feedback welcome, thank you.

Attachments

• TejPatka.png
    TejPatka.png
    193.5 KB · Reads: 344

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Version 2 attached.

Show starts in Australia on Monday 3rd August. Good luck, mate!

PS I hope Khalsa Kids don't mind me pinching their URL. It seemed like the best site to attach to this particular post since the audience is parents and children.

PPS I'm kinda nervous about sharing this on Facebook because I don't want to attract teasing or bullying comments. :S

Attachments

• TejPatka.png
    TejPatka.png
    222.2 KB · Reads: 330

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Tej got so far in the competition and did really well all the way through! His chardi kala attitude is contagious and his personality shone through on national television. Go far in life little buddy, we're proud of you! :)

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: