Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Good Free Books on Sikhism

Discussion in 'Book Reviews & Editorials' started by vegangoth, Jul 4, 2011.

1. vegangoth

vegangoth
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Hi all, I haven't been here in a while but it's good to be back:grinningkudi:
    I just ordered a free book from Sikh site and wonder what you all think of it. It's called Divine Mystic Reflections on Gurmat Book ONE. I'm looking forward to getting it. But would love to hear all your views ( if you've read it or course lol)

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Sikhism Free Ebooks on Sikhism Book Reviews & Editorials Jan 24, 2013
    Sikh News Punjab To Provice Free Text Books To Poor SC, ST Girls (New Kerala) Breaking News Jul 26, 2008
    Free books Sikh Sikhi Sikhism Jan 10, 2008
    Concept Of Manmukh/Gurmukh. Is There A Freewill In Sikhism? Questions and Answers Jul 25, 2016
    Interfaith Religious Freedom For Sikhs In The US Armed Forces Interfaith Dialogues Apr 20, 2016

3. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

A person would have to send away for these books to read and voice an informed opinion. so the thread may take time to develop. Sorry.

4. vegangoth

vegangoth
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

sure that makes sense, but i wrote it thinking someone may have already read it.

5. jas221173

jas221173
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Hi I have also started reading this book and so far must say I'm finding it really enlightening but it is a book that you take your time to read ie one chapter at a time for you to take on board what is being said I will try n repost once I've completed it with my own summary but so far it's good :grinningsingh: