• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Giani Sant Singh Ji Maskeen Puts In Perspective Role Of Some Hindus In Sikh History

Jan 30, 2010
Re: Giani Sant Singh Ji Maskeen Puts in Perspective Role of Some Hindus in Sikh Histo

Im not interested in your conspiracy theories. Channels changing their content is a business decision and a marketing decision.

Have a look at this List of Punjabi television channels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are well over 10 Indian punjabi channels. They can't all target the same market and generate profit. They have to separate their content.

If the channels you say are taken by RSS really are then they do so knowing full well they can generate profit doing so.

Also, that little dig about me living in Australia. Like that list shows some of the channels are run from Canada, UK and US.

We are not interested in what happens in foreign countries.They can make F TV compulsory even if they want.Our main concern is about Punjabi channels showing within Punjab.

You very well know what I meant .RSS and Hindutva forces are not naive enough to go on announcing and writing on the wall what they do in secrecy.

Moreover everyone knows that the hindutva forces are interfering in Sikhism under the garb of Sikh people.I dont believe in conspiracy theories.All my comments are accompanied with proof.There is documentary evidence to prove that Badal govt is in control of PTC and ETC.

Not only this badals have their "own" TV channels running in Punjab.Apart from that a number of cable networks in Punjab are directly controlled by Sukhbir Badal with the help of Students Organisation of India(SOI) which is nothing but a Sukhbir Badal sponsored goonda brigade run by Raju Khanna plus the Sikh Students Federation(Mehta).All this is an open secret in Punjab,Everyone knows badal is controlled by BJP/RSS.

Whenever I write RSS it means broadly the hindutva forces.You know that also but are deliberately trying to divert the debate.

Rajinder Singh Mehta(President SSF Mehta)and Amarjit Singh Chawla were the prominent Sikh Students Federation leaders who used to always sit very close to Sant Bhindranwale but are now helping the hindutva forces.This even raises there doubt about their role in pre and post Operation Bluestar period.Who knows they may be responsible for Sant ji's shaheedi even.

I have come across a tape where it is revealed that Rajinder Singh Mehta accompanied by Kirpal Singh Badungar(former head of SGPC) met secretly at the behest of RSS(Hindutva forces) to bring about changes in the Nanakshahi calendar as soon as possible.

Actually you should not be concerned about what is going on internaly within Sikh community.We are aware of everything.

You should be more concerned about how and when Hindutva forces are thrown out of Punjab.

AusDesi

SPNer
Jul 18, 2009
Dharmashtere Australiashtre
Re: Giani Sant Singh Ji Maskeen Puts in Perspective Role of Some Hindus in Sikh Histo

We are not interested in what happens in foreign countries.They can make F TV compulsory even if they want.Our main concern is about Punjabi channels showing within Punjab.

You very well know what I meant .RSS and Hindutva forces are not naive enough to go on announcing and writing on the wall what they do in secrecy.

Moreover everyone knows that the hindutva forces are interfering in Sikhism under the garb of Sikh people.I dont believe in conspiracy theories.All my comments are accompanied with proof.There is documentary evidence to prove that Badal govt is in control of PTC and ETC.

Not only this badals have their "own" TV channels running in Punjab.Apart from that a number of cable networks in Punjab are directly controlled by Sukhbir Badal with the help of Students Organisation of India(SOI) which is nothing but a Sukhbir Badal sponsored goonda brigade run by Raju Khanna plus the Sikh Students Federation(Mehta).All this is an open secret in Punjab,Everyone knows badal is controlled by BJP/RSS.

You know what you should do? You should become a member of the BJP Orkut page. They have the same attitude as you, In fact its identical. The general comments are more or less the same as yours "The Sickular media is against Hindus", "Sickular Hindus and Xtians control the media", "commies are out to destroy hinduism"

Whenever I write RSS it means broadly the hindutva forces.You know that also but are deliberately trying to divert the debate.

No frankly I don't know. You are claiming everything as a hindutva force. Anyperson that might know Sukhbir Badal is a Hindutvadi. Again same as RSS etc, any hindu who speaks against RSS is "anti-hindu".

Maybe next time Badal visits a dairy farm, that dairy farm will start producing poisoned milk and hindutva forces will finally infect the good sikhs. Badal will sit in his home and laugh loudly. :rolleyes:

Rajinder Singh Mehta(President SSF Mehta)and Amarjit Singh Chawla were the prominent Sikh Students Federation leaders who used to always sit very close to Sant Bhindranwale but are now helping the hindutva forces.This even raises there doubt about their role in pre and post Operation Bluestar period.Who knows they may be responsible for Sant ji's shaheedi even.

how exactly are they "helping" hindutva forces?

Actually you should not be concerned about what is going on internaly within Sikh community.We are aware of everything.

You should be more concerned about how and when Hindutva forces are thrown out of Punjab.

Like I said in another thread, I don't care about Hindutva forces so it doesn't affect me when they are thrown out.

ballym

SPNer
May 19, 2006
As said by Narayan Jot Ji, ... If Not RSS, someone else will take its place... As goes the famous saying ... eliminate the reason not the outcome.... So we have to work towards developing co-existence without sacrificing our freedom.... or forcing ourselves on others.

Oct 21, 2009
India
Well stated Ballym ji, let us face facts .Till we Live in a country Like India we shall have to live in harmony with the neighbors. Sikhs have'nt come from the sky. They are also the produce of the nation.They also live and have to live with other in a civil society as well that demands some bare minimum respect toward others. We may have grievances and they will always remain.One cannot sort out things by sheer presumptions and then make postulates about the solutions.

It shall continue and yes the most important aspect is that we should not get affected by the routine things of live. If we have to live in India then we are part and parcel of its environment ,its culture and broadly speaking part of the value system as well.One cannot cut-off from the society and start blaming others for this kind of action. If sikhs are being ill-treated there is method of grievance redressal as well. Let us stop fault finding with others and do some introspection/retrospection as well. May be we come out something positive for ourselves.

Chardi kala Khalsa ji.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM