• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Ghosts

Do you beleive in ghosts

• I beleive in ghosts

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • I don't beleive in ghosts

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don't know I don't care about them

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
rajkhalsa ji

I am not getting your point. She is far from a ghost and I am jealous and wish that I were as lovely as she is. You can see that even without make-up she is a stunning woman.

If we are going off track -- and it looks as if we are, but I am not sure -- please get back on track on the subject of the thread. Ghosts, prets, bhoots, no ghosts, no prets, no bhoots, other possibilities. :)

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Look bottom line and my view.

Ghosts and description of ghosts in Bani are used as metaphors.

The think we called Ghosts maybe some kind of transdimensional beings or some other phenomenon.

I think we are giving undue attention to the occult.

I reckon if you want to see a ghost then come to my house early in the morning and see me after 2 hours sleep, the sight will frighten you out of your skin. :)

I have you beat! :shock: Now at my house when I get up, we are talking about a freak show. :eek:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
i agree..shes no ghost..simply because she lives and is real....
BTW how do we "know" how ghiosts look like ?? behave ?? etc etc..from Hollywood directors' wild imagination....and fiction writers (Dracula series comes to mind)..
why do all ghosts like BLOOD ?? why do they all Scream..look all wild and riled up...scary and terrifying ??..demons and all..ghouls....goblins....all drink blood..macabre ???
why arent any "ghosts" like a Sri 108 Sant Ji Maharaj type...with Mala and chola..meditating peacefully ??....seen by other races.....each ghost story is terrifying...never peaceful/glorifying... BHOOT and PRET are BOTH the "terrifying" type...any GURBANI tuks mention the " Sri 108 Sant Ji Types".... ?? NONE !! Even the one that came to visit and talk to a Sant...is a PRET....

idle thoughts of idle brains....lets stop worrying..and start naam japping....:happy::D:p

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: