• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

World Germany Drops Its Longest Word: Rindfleischeti

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Excuse me - however GSingh ji - I have copied the information from 2 search engines. If I am lying, so are they.

You last post was deleted because it contained vicious language, beyond your accusation that I am a liar. If you wish to retain your privilege of continuing to post here, then you will have to stop with the presumptions and accusations - I have warned you several times.

GSingh1984

SPNer
Mar 28, 2013
In the bani of Guru Arjan dev it looks like this - two words

Hari Govind is ਹਰਿ ਗੋਵਿਦੁ Have to check and come back regarding the other part of your question. Adding an example belatedly, where hargobind is in the accusative case as object of a verb.

ਸਦਾ ਅਨੰਦ ਕਰਹ ਮੇਰੇ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਹਰਿ ਗੋਵਿਦੁ ਗੁਰਿ ਰਾਖਿਆ ॥
Saḏā anand karah mere pi▫āre har goviḏ gur rākẖi▫ā.
So celebrate and be happy, my beloveds - the Guru has saved Hargobind.,

--
Bani was never written padched so guru ji's bani does not look like that. (I disagree with the statement, as saying that would be implying that guru ji supports one spelling, when that is false; it is obvious from guru ji's actions, that how it was written, is how it was written, and should continue to be).

The product of whichever printing company printing it like that, looks like that.

That ok?

VJKVJF||

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Too late. You have been banned.

Of course bani was never written pad ched. Who said it was? This is just another straw-man argument that you like to raise. Do you think we are idiots?

If the printing company is lying you will have to take it up with them. srigranth.org is supported by a team of scholars respected worldwide. Maybe they can provide you with the insights you seek.

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM