• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Leisure Flying To India Tomorrow!

Harkiran Kaur

Leader

Writer
SPNer
Jul 20, 2012
Well, I planned this 6 months ago. The anticipation has been at times unbearable! But here I am, it's midnight, and I fly out at 330pm tomorrow afternoon! And I can't sleep a wink...

I am so excited! I plan to get as many photos as possible! I plan to visit as many historical Gurdwaras as possible!

This is truly a dream come true for me!!!

Ugh just wish it wasn't 24 full hours of travelling to get there (18 in the air)! haha

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Bon voyage and have a great time. True to myself, I must also caution you to get as much stretch time as you can during the flight so that your legs and feet do not swell up. Tis not good.

I have been there, done that. So get the blood flowing.

We at SP wish you many happy, fulfilling, informative and spiritual moments in India.

Harkiran Kaur

Leader

Writer
SPNer
Jul 20, 2012
Thanks everyone! Leaving for the airport momentarily! :kaurkhalsaflagblue:

Will try to log on and keep you updated!

spnadmin ji, no need to worry about walking around the plane, due to a *ahem* small bladder... and the need to stay hydrated in the dry air on the plane, my bladder makes sure I get up multiple times every flight!! lol

Harkiran Kaur

Leader

Writer
SPNer
Jul 20, 2012
Been to Bangla Sahib, Sis Ganj Sahib, Moti Bagh Sahib so far!! Was overwhelming at Bangla Sahib I was crying listening to kirtan there. Also been to Taj Mahal! Most pics r on my SLR in RAW so I will post one I took on cell at Taj with a very weird effect.

Attachments

• DSCF1178.jpg
    DSCF1178.jpg
    38.4 KB · Reads: 452

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: