• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Excommunication The Catholic Church (and Pope Benedict XVI)

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
The Catholic Church (and Pope Benedict XVI) were presented with a public relations powder keg last March when news broke that a nine-year-old Brazilian girl underwent an abortion after she'd been raped and impregnated with twins by her stepfather. Catholics from Sao Paolo to Paris were outraged after the swift public declaration by the local archbishop, Jose Cardoso Sobrinho, that the girl's family, as well as the doctors who performed the abortion, were automatically excommunicated.

In detail

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Vikram Singh ji

I did not have time to reply earlier today. This is a great article. But it is the truth and anyone brought up in the Roman Catholic Church knows it. Abortion is followed b excommunication -- everyone involved - except of course the rapist (of a 9-year old girl) who in this case is also guilty of incest. They have some serious things to work on from where I stand. :welcome: But of course I have no place in that discussion.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: