Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

1.   Become a Supporter    ::   Make a Contribution   
    Target (Recurring Monthly): $200 :: Achieved: $98

Leisure Elite club of over thousand posts

Discussion in 'Business, Lifestyle & Leisure' started by kds1980, Nov 29, 2007.

1. kds1980

kds1980 India
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

I am now in elite club of over 1000 posts in Spn:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
    With only dr.khalsa ji ,aman singh ji and vijaydeep singh ji ahead of me.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Desmond Dekker - Israelites 1968 Blogs Oct 16, 2015
    Opinion The Elite Plan for a New World Social Order Breaking News Oct 28, 2011
    Sri Guru Granth Sahib: For the Masses or the Elite Sikh Sikhi Sikhism Oct 8, 2011
    SciTech Chile Quake in 'Elite Class' Like 2004 Asian Quake Breaking News Feb 28, 2010
    Grammer / Vyakarn Sikhbookclub.com has 70% of the Bhai Vir Singh Works available Language, Arts & Culture Jun 14, 2012

3. Sinister

Sinister
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

well congradulations KDS1980,

to reward your "accomplishment" you should forge a gold medalian and wear it around your neck

4. kds1980

kds1980 India
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Well i am ready to wear it.But the pre condition is that you will send me the medal.

Since you're here... we have a small favor to ask...

More people are visiting & reading SPN than ever but far fewer are paying to sustain it. Advertising revenues across the online media have fallen fast. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Donating to SPN's is vote for free speech, for diversity of opinions, for the right of the people to stand up to religious bigotry. Without any affiliation to any organization, this constant struggle takes a lot of hard work to sustain as we entirely depend on the contributions of our esteemed writers/readers. We do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too... Fund our efforts and together we can keep the world informed about the real Sikh Sikhi Sikhism. If everyone who writes or reads our content, who likes it, helps us to pay for it, our future would be much more secure. Every Contribution Matters, Contribute Generously!

Become a Supporter      ::     Make a Contribution