• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Elections - Who Will You Vote For?

Who will win ?

• Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kerry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jun 1, 2004
Being in India I have got no clue about this question... but as you stated in the link you provided... What both the parties have done or propose to do for the welfare of minoritiy communities in USA ? I think that will decide my vote.

What have been the Kerry's views about how would he have handled the situation in Iraq had he been the president during that time ? What would have been his stance on the situation ? What is his stance now ?

S|kH

SPNer
Jul 11, 2004
We Are PENN STATE!!
Neutral Singh said:
Being in India I have got no clue about this question... but as you stated in the link you provided... What both the parties have done or propose to do for the welfare of minoritiy communities in USA ? I think that will decide my vote.

What have been the Kerry's views about how would he have handled the situation in Iraq had he been the president during that time ? What would have been his stance on the situation ? What is his stance now ?

Well, see...Democrats usually gain all "miniority" votes, and miniorities generally believe Democrats will help them more. This started off because Democrats were the ones to push for welfare programs for Blacks, and Affirmative Action programs for Blacks and Hispanics.

Usually people on welfare have multiple children, and choose to sit at home and not do any work, so they can get a free check in the mail.

I believe in helping them, but our welfare program is easily abused. The fact that you can have irresponsible sex, and end up with 8 children whom you cant even feed, because you dont have a job, and then ask US to pay for you and your children? I'm all for helping, but come on...this is a land of opportunity...people in the world have it much worse than us, and you cant find a minimum wage job here? If we're going to do welfare, I'd sure as hell give free money away to people in Africa who have legit reasons for not being able to find a job. Our system is easily abused and needs to be fixed. I'm not saying eradicate it all, but fix it up.

Affirmative action is just blatant racism when its used to meet certain quotas.
Now Bush, helped Sikh and gain sikh awareness in the white house.
Kerry did label us as terrorists, but soon apologized.

As for the war on Iraq.
Kerry was for it, and he voted for the war, and then changed to against it. And now says that we should have invaded, but differently.

As he said himself, "I voted for the 87 billion dollars, before I voted against it."

87 billion was what was needed to start the invasion.

His stance now is that Iraq is a mess-up, and he often refers to having a "plan" to fix it, but has never stated the plan.

His plan...is the Bush plan.

Try to control Iraq and make it stable. We're already there, there is nothing else we can do. We can not just leave now.

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Bush has strong base to lose due to outsourcing, Iraq handling to name a few.

Kerry has got minorities with him, with lot of expectations.

Overall equation goes in favor of Kerry with little margin though.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: