Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Drink of the Lord's Essence

Discussion in 'Gurmat Vichaar' started by Sardara123, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Sardara123

Expand Collapse

Jan 10, 2008
    We are re-absorbed into the One from whom we came;
    drink of the Lord's essence, and remain attached to Him.

O my mind, even if you carry someone's burden, they don't belong to you.
    This world is like the perch of the bird on the tree. ||1||
    I drink in the sublime essence of the Lord.
    With the taste of this essence, I have forgotten all other tastes. ||1||Pause||
    Why should we weep at the death of others, when we ourselves are not permanent?
    Whoever is born shall pass away; why should we cry out in grief? ||2||
    We are re-absorbed into the One from whom we came; drink in the Lord's essence, and remain attached to Him.
    Says Kabeer, my consciousness is filled with thoughts of remembrance of the Lord; I have become detached from the world. ||3||2||13||64||

gauVI ]
    ry mn qyro koie nhI iKMic lyie ijin Bwru ]
    ibrK bsyro pMiK ko qYso iehu sMswru ]1]
    rwm rsu pIAw ry ]
    ijh rs ibsir gey rs Aaur ]1] rhwau ]
    Aaur muey ikAw roeIAY jau Awpw iQru n rhwie ]
    jo aupjY so ibnis hY duKu kir rovY blwie ]2]
    jh kI aupjI qh rcI pIvq mrdn lwg ]
    kih kbIr iciq cyiqAw rwm ismir bYrwg ]3]2]13]64]

hy myry mn! (AMq ƒ) qyrw koeI (swQI) nhIN bxygw, mqW (hornW sMbMDIAW dw) Bwr iK`c ky (Awpxy isr qy) lY leyN (Bwv, mqW sMbMDIAW dI ^wqr prpMc kr ky prwieAw Dn ilAwauxw SurU kr dyvyN) [ ijvyN pMCIAW dw ru`KW qy bsyrw huMdw hY iesy qrHW ieh jgq (dw vwsw) hY [1[
    hy BweI! (gurmuK) prmwqmw dy nwm dw rs pINdy hn Aqy aus rs dI brkq nwl hor swry csky (auhnW ƒ) ivsr jWdy hn [1[rhwau[
    iksy hor dy mrn qy rox dw kIh ArQ, jdoN swfw Awpxw Awp hI sdw itikAw nhIN rhygw? (ieh At`l inXm hY ik) jo jo jIv jMmdw hY auh nws ho jWdw hY, iPr (iksy dy mrn qy) duKI ho ho ky roxw ivArQ hY [2[
    kbIr AwKdw hY—ijnHW ny Awpxy mn ivc pRBU ƒ Xwd kIqw hY, pRBU ƒ ismirAw hY, auhnW dy AMdr jgq vloN inrmohqw pYdw ho jWdI hY; gurmuKW dI sMgq ivc (nwm-rs) pINidAW pINidAW auhnW dI Awqmw ijs pRBU qoN pYdw hoeI hY ausy ivc juVI rihMdI hY [3[2[13[64[

2. Loading...