Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Donate points.

Discussion in 'Interfaith Dialogues' started by Arvind, Oct 21, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Arvind

Arvind
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor Supporter

Site Admin,
    I see 'Donate' links in most of the places. Could you please take some time to explain what is this about. This looks like fun, as it doesnt involve money ;-)
    Regards.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Sikh News Indian American Couple Donates For Sikh, Punjabi Culture Research In US Breaking News Aug 19, 2016
    Readied To Donate Organs, 21-Year-Old Emerges From Coma Interfaith Dialogues Dec 22, 2011
    Punjabis Donate Blood in Dubai to Meet Shortage Interfaith Dialogues Aug 6, 2011
    World Punjabis donate blood in Dubai to meet shortage Breaking News Aug 6, 2011
    USA Sikhs Donate Materials To Queens Libraries, Improving Public Relations Breaking News Jun 9, 2011

3. Neutral Singh

Neutral Singh
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

Haan Ji, this is not at all for money... it's just for fun... points would earn you some pretty cool enhancements and to distinguish you from others in appearance... with these points collected you can: Change Custom Title - Change Other User's Custom Title - Change Username - Glowing Username - Colored Username - Bold Username - Italicized Username.

The more you post new threads and navigate through these forum, the more points you are likely to earn and after some time you can exchange these point with these attractive options.

So, it has got nothing to do with donation or money (although that would be cool) and neither spirituality but just to make the forums more interactive. This has been done to keep future of SPN forums in focus as we are now trying to attract younger generation to SPN forums.

I will keep you updated about new features from time to time.

Enjoy !!

4. Arvind

Arvind
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor Supporter

Wow, Thats some fun here. I like it.

Thanks admin.

5. drkhalsa

drkhalsa
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Dear singhji