Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Pacific Domestic Bliss: Combatting Domestic Violence in the Sikh Community [video]

Discussion in 'Breaking News' started by Ishna, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Ishna

Expand Collapse
    On hiatus
    Writer SPNer Contributor

May 9, 2006
    Combatting Domestic Violence in the Sikh Community

A project of Boronia Multicultural Services and The National Sikh Council of Australia

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6M_0OVvvQ3w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

An excellent and essential project! Very good documentary.
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Domestic Violence Relationships Mar 31, 2016
    Opinion Afghanistan legalises wife beating and domestic violence Breaking News Feb 6, 2014
    Legal Domestic abuse case can be filed any time: Delhi HC Breaking News Mar 23, 2010
    Is Britain Turning A Blind Eye To Domestic Violence? Hard Talk Jan 12, 2010
    Sikh News Canadian lawmaker calls on Punjab to check domestic violence (ANI via Yahoo! India Ne Breaking News Jan 7, 2008

3. Tejwant Singh

Tejwant Singh United States
    Expand Collapse
    Mentor Writer SPNer Contributor

Jun 30, 2004

Guru Fateh.

Thanks for this great video. It is priceless. We have been planning to do something like this here because I am the member of the Domestic violence committee nominated by the Mayor of Las Vegas. I took 6 months training and have been pitching in all non-Indian family affairs and always wanted to do something in our community but had no idea how.

Thanks for showing me the pathway.

This gem will help us start something in our Gurdwaras here.

I can not thank you enough for this.

Tejwant Singh
    • Like Like x 2