• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Do Sikhs Believe In Heaven Or Hell Or Not?

Aug 28, 2010
Prakash.S.Bagga ji post a complete sabad from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji supporting what you say.

If you believe in it aside from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji that is not a point of discussion of this thread.

Sat Sri Akal.

Even if I post I know you are not going to sgree to that also.
So what for I should post?
Prakash.s.Bagga

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Even if I post I know you are not going to sgree to that also.
So what for I should post?
Prakash.s.Bagga
Prakash.S.Bagga veer ji spn is not about one member. It is a community. Think of the community in sharing good stuff.

I am sure at times you may feel like a mouse and me a cat chasing you around all the threads you post something in :interestedmunda:icecreammunda

I cannot say agree/disagree till I see your posting of the complete sabad.

Regards,

Sat Sri Akal.

Aug 28, 2010
Prakash.S.Bagga veer ji spn is not about one member. It is a community. Think of the community in sharing good stuff.

I am sure at times you may feel like a mouse and me a cat chasing you around all the threads you post something in :interestedmunda:icecreammunda

I cannot say agree/disagree till I see your posting of the complete sabad.

Regards,

Sat Sri Akal.

No ,AMBARSARIA ji it is not like that.In fact I have liked your style of rejecting any thing.This is really a great gift very few persons are blessed with such a gift.
so there is a great learning from you.
Such style is also important in life to be succesful in any forum of discussions.
So we may continue pl.
Prakash.S.Bagga

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Hi, Cutting to the chase do sikhs believe in heaven and hell like if you do bad you go hell, if you do good you go heaven because some sikhs say 'no heaven and hell is on earth and we only believe in reincarnation and your deeds in this life will dertimine how good or bad your next life will be' and then some sikhs say 'yes sikhs do believe in heaven and hell and that if you commit bad deeds you will go to hell and if you commit good deeds you will go to heaven' so im confused with this question?

No we don't believe in an imaginary hell or heaven.

Hell is when you dwell in the 5 thieves!! Here and now.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM