• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Do Members Of Creation Really Need Humans?

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
findingmyway ji just one comment and I don't think we are too far apart and may be be I think of animals little dearingly,

Sat Sri Akal.

When I was younger and single, I did not like dogs, once at a park, I spotted a big mongrel dog running towards me with mouth open, saliva everywhere, jowls jumping up and down, and the owner cried out, 'its ok he's being friendly', I have never heard a statement before then, or indeed after that did not fully describe the opposite of what I was feeling, but years later, when Alfie has that look and is running towards someone, I shout the same, and I get the same look of disbelief sometimes, harassment can be animals way of showing love!

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Harry veer great comment.
When I was younger and single, I did not like dogs, once at a park, I spotted a big mongrel dog running towards me with mouth open, saliva everywhere, jowls jumping up and down, and the owner cried out, 'its ok he's being friendly', I have never heard a statement before then, or indeed after that did not fully describe the opposite of what I was feeling, but years later, when Alfie has that look and is running towards someone, I shout the same, and I get the same look of disbelief sometimes, harassment can be animals way of showing love!
So the thing to worry about is that if they are coming towards you it is love but if they are coming after you then it is for sure an attack. I to this day remember a pack of 5 to 6 wild dogs in India chasing me and I out ran them lollollol. I assure you they did not have a look of love mundahug

The Look Of Love Abc Hd - YouTube

Sat Sri Akal.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Its a bit like when you go to the safari park and the monkeys steal your wheel trims and whatever else they can prise off, it is not destructive behaviour at all, and I can prove this, the last time I went to one of these parks, a monkey managed to loosen and steal a rear bumper quarter, enraged, I ran after him, to behind a bush, where to my amazement, was a half built car! They are stealing bits so that one day they will have enough bits to build a whole car so they can drive out one day!

Funnily enough a car built by monkeys looked very much like a Ford

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Its a bit like when you go to the safari park and the monkeys

steal your wheel trims and whatever else they can prise off,
In monkey culture it is not called stealing, it perhaps is known as survival/fun and frolic, teasing, etc.

it is not destructive behaviour at all, and I can prove this, the last time I went to one of these parks,

a monkey managed to loosen and steal a rear bumper quarter,
Again Harry Haller ji you are describing monkeys as thieves, I don't want to call them thieves. They also took away some weatherstripping off my car few years back, but I thought about it as a greater need for them versus me. I have been told that they are actually after some of the glues used with such parts.

enraged, I ran after him, to behind a bush, where to my amazement, was a half built car! They are stealing bits so that one day they will have enough bits to build a whole car so they can drive out one day!
Harry Haller ji can you talk to the monkey king and see if they can properly order the necessary parts from the local salvage/junk yard and pay in "Monkey Pounds" (I don't know if that is what the currency is known in monkey organizations).

Funnily enough a car built by monkeys looked very much like a Ford
So much to learn and unlearn and so little timelol peacesignmundahug.

Remember guys/gals, none of us would be here if there were no monkeys way back in time!

Sat Sri Akal.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: