• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Hard Talk Disgraced At Our Communities Commitment To Equality

Apr 11, 2007
If I understand what you are trying say which is that you are a follower of equality depending on others, not a pioneer as Guru Nanak wants us to be in our every day lives, a very important part of Miri which is the fruit of Piri.

Sir, Tajwant ji, sometimes it depends on the amount of hak you're soul has been lost in trying to create a (sound) cry out for the Akal purakh to listen to the shabad in the process of miri and piri. When in you're kismet if nature gives you a hard shoulder an you have no shoulder to lean on, no Sahara, (in other words all you are is water) no hope, like the deserts miss the rain in a word an individual finds solace but how do you reveal that solace to the outside world? Sometimes regardless of what we think the world must know they need to feel that sacred word to learn there own lessons of miri and piri an what it takes in the formation of a life, a soul, a lesson of life before we interact to make the akal purakhs balance in someone else's seva. The equality and value for the ultimate win is for the individual's to understand there own process and contentment in the souls raj for peace. The land of 5 rivers. The teardrops travel in remembrance. There was a time when humanity developed on a pavitar thardhi they look above for answers at the stars for guidance on why is there formation of such indifference of above when the earth is left barren of there light. Hopefully in time the earth learns the value of a human being so earth forms from itself different shapes out of itself to show them how the same thing they just dug up looks different some create a car out of it some create a house the illusion its full of maya, they weep in pain after they realise what they create charts different vision from what they envisioned; so it is left alone to form its own way like a harsh pure steel to form a tear punj ab dul; the pure water spills just like the blood tu pak=form. Still they think they look great humans in what they give back to the earth. Like the artists name mentions when the ones who were beacons are gone they are left stranded to comprehend the form at what was the difference in that quality. Pastures globally are now globally barren of the same. The rare individuals. So they all travel now to find a union and solace waheguru teaches naturally but humanity doesn't afford that same response back to be a warm hearted individual of love. This one goes out to all forgotten poets - The endeavour to be a better class of person. Who knows were that soulful female bride resides. HTML

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2007
Shaan is a punjabi word that has a varied use as it's hard to translate to English terminology but is commonly used as a metaphor as an exemplary for standard or praise.

Sorry but I have responded to your post as to how the subject was perceived without your further clarification on the subject. Where I believe my post was clearly intentioned not only from the start of the title of the thread but also from further points in further postings. Also you mention that my posting emphasises a disgrace in its message to the Sikhs performance. If you read my post it reiterates my position on my point that it's a disgrace to not mention any praise on an individual who has progressed in some of the most harshest environments to gain a recognition as a member of a communities achievements as our under achievers are provided enough ample attention.:bluekhanda:
SHAAN= ENGLISH EQUIVALENT OF "PRESTIGE"

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: