• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Dilemma For Westerners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Huck_Finn ji,

Guru Fateh.

You write:

you may choose to ignore what i post...O' Wise one !!
First and foremost it is you who is the "O' Wise one" because you post things and when asked about them you cop out, runaway and get angry because you are caught.:)

Secondly, as a Sikh, a seeker, a learner and belonging to Sikhi which has no -ism, I can not let people like you abuse Gurbani for your own self centered motives.

One wonders who needs the help of a shrink, the one who cops out and runs away or the one who tries to extract the truth from people like you!

Do you and Eliza have the same shrink?:)

So, sorry to disappoint you and do not have high hopes. The moment you make another effort to distort Gurbani for your self centered ramblings, you will be asked about it and get yourself prepared. One can hide but can not run away, you have been trying to do both but get caught every time with each attempt.:)

Tejwant Singh.

PS: The rouge suits your complexion. :)

Archived_Member_19

(previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
<<The moment you make another effort to distort Gurbani for your self centered ramblings, you will be asked about it and get yourself prepared.>>

let's get to the point then, i was just waiting for this line to be spouted from the Wise mouth

show me a single place where i have distorted gurbani

else shut the trap up !!
:)

Archived_Member_19

SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
<One can hide but can not run away, you have been trying to do both but get caught every time with each attempt.>

no one is running away

i was waiting for you to come to a point and make an exact accusation instead of making vague ELIZA statements like a headless chicken :)

PROVE where i have misused Gurbani

let's get to brasstacks now...shall we? :)

Mr Tejwant Singh....

PS: you seem to have very intimate knowledge of make up :)

Archived_Member_19

SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
exactly narayanjot ji

i have patiently heard out all Mr Tejwant Singh has to offer.

All for the desire to see an exact accusation and he fulfills it.

the onus is on him to prove with exact reference where i have misused Gurbani and to what self centered aim?

Will you Mr. Tejwant Singh?

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Huck_ Finn Ji- O' Wise one,

Guru Fateh.

You write:

PROVE where i have misused Gurbani
When asked if the literal translations of the Shabads are correct and urged to explain them in your own words, you had no answer for the former and refused to explain the meanings of the Shabads. So, trying to use the Shabads not knowing what they mean to prove some vague point IS the misuse of Gurbani and you have done that quite often.:)

So, if you want to show that you are not misusing Gurbani, then there is always time to rectify your mistakes and explain the meanings of the Shabads that you have copied and pasted. It is that simple.:)

PS: you seem to have very intimate knowledge of make up.
Yes, and I have only you to thank for that as you mentioned about it with great pride of using it yesterday.:)

Being a Sikh, I love to learn things. Thanks once again.:)

Archived_Member_19

SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
<<When asked if the literal translations of the Shabads is correct and urged to explain them in your own words, you had no answer for the former and refused to explain the meanings of the Shabads. So, trying to use the Shabads not knowing what they mean to prove some vague point IS the misuse of Gurbani and you have done that quite often.

So, if you want to show that you are not misusing Gurbani, then there is always time to rectify your mistakes and explain the meanings of the Shabads that you have copied and pasted. It is that simple.>>

this is not an answer

please point out the EXACT misleading argument i made using Gurbani

there is a difference between Gurbani and a lawyer's reference book.

If you are not able to apprehend the meaning of shabds, please contemplate before asking questions.

Please do not cop out and duck the question.

I repeat the question again:

You have made an accusation that i have misused Gurbani to prove a vague point:

what vague point was it?

How the Gurbani was misused?

C'mon Tejwant Singh ji... you can do it :)

<<Yes, and I have only you to thank for that as you mentioned about it with great pride of using it yesterday.

Being a Sikh, I love to learn things. Thanks once again.>>

yes,

teaching you a few things especially the taste of your own medicine was a pleasure :)

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Huck_ Finn ji,

Guru Fateh.

Let me start all over again and do not cop out or runaway this time as you have been doing for 2 days.

Please explain the meanings of all the Shabads you have copied and pasted in the past two days in your own words because literal translations do not convey the true meaning and I am sure you are aware of that.

It is not that complicated to understand this. is it?:)

Archived_Member_19

SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
Dear Tejwant ji

please do not divert the question with another question.

let me rephrase the question i have been asking for last 3 posts:

POINT OUT WHERE I HAVE MISUSED GURBANI AND FOR WHAT SUBVERSIVE PURPOSE?

You have made the accusations in previous posts - please PROVE them with your wonderful knowledge and insights :)

i am waiting :ice:

PS: I am not running away Tejwant ji, sometimes things in rear view mirror are closer than they appear :)

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Huck_Finn ji,

Guru Fateh.

Your old tricks of running away would not work with me. Once you have given the interpretations in your own words, you shall discover yourself how you have misused Gurbani to make some vague points. Even Narayanjot ji asked you yesterday what you wanted to convey with the Shabad and its co relation to what was being discussed. You had some vague response as is your habit and call it your unique style.

So, let us see where you stand with the Shabads you have copied and pasted. What points are you trying to make when you do not understand what the Shabads mean.

I am waiting for the interpretation.:)

Do not deviate from this as you have done it for 2 days now.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
A new thread has been created entitled: Dilemma for Westerners: A Second Look. It was created from the original comments and articles that began in this thread, Dilemma for Westerners. Because conversation is now going in circles, this thread has been closed. If you wish to continue talking about the dilemmas faced by "westerners" who convert to Sikhism, please visit the new thread at http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/new-to-sikhism/26118-dilemma-for-westerners-a-second-look.html :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM