• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Opinion Did She Really Convert? Is Nikki Haley A Sikh?

jonathan

SPNer
Nov 23, 2008
:happysingh: I can give you a little insight into what Jake Knotts beliefs are regarding Nikki Haley .
In his mind, she is a Sikh and can not be anything else. When she claims to be a Christian,he believes her to be a complete deceiver and con artist.
also in his mind she is not a white person even though she may be genetically more caucasian than jake Knotts with her obvious Aryan ancestry. That only points out his lack of knowledge on the history of Indo Europeans and their influence on Northern India.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
:happysingh: I can give you a little insight into what Jake Knotts beliefs are regarding Nikki Haley .
In his mind, she is a Sikh and can not be anything else. When she claims to be a Christian,he believes her to be a complete deceiver and con artist.
also in his mind she is not a white person even though she may be genetically more caucasian than jake Knotts with her obvious Aryan ancestry. That only points out his lack of knowledge on the history of Indo Europeans and their influence on Northern India.

In that he has a lot of company. But what is heartening is that something else prevails against it. Against Jake Knotts, against the blind spots of others as well.

jonathan

SPNer
Nov 23, 2008
:redturban: Thanks to the Formation of the Tea Parties, Voters who have had enough of the same old thing and the overspending of our money and have mobilized and seek the political downfall of anyone who is doing business as usual.

karam

SPNer
Aug 11, 2010
Sahibjaday of Guru Gobind Singh had a good opportunity on hand when they were offered the rulership in Punjab but in exchange they were required to convert to islam, they refused to convert and accepted death, I think the same scenario is being repeated in another era
I think for every sikh your faith should be dear to you than any other kind of materialistic gain, materialistic gains are short lived, I don't consider Hailey a sikh she was just born into sikh family, and sikh Gurus did not force sikhi upon anyone, it is upto the individual to take up sikhi or not, so who cares if she converted

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: