• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Did Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale Ji Ever Get The Respect He Deserved As Sikh Martyr

Jan 30, 2010
Re: Did Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale ji ever get the respect he deserved as sikh ma

I acknowledge I have no elements to issue an opinion about Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale. My local references were only from revolutionaries, communists who followed Che Chevara ideals (for whose who don't know Che Chevara he helped to expand Cuba revolution to Latin America). I'm politically very conservative and Brazilian politics is so corrupt I don't have stomach to talk about. I'd like to live in other country - I like USA - but immigration laws are almost impossible to be followed in full. Only religious ministers have a chance to get a permanent residency visa.

Just for curiousity sake how many times have you been to Punjab,Brazilan Kaur ?
How many years have you lived there ?

Jan 30, 2010
Re: Did Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale ji ever get the respect he deserved as sikh ma

Gurfateh

Bhai Sahib Ji,

present Indian Govt. is pro left rather neo left.It is neo leftist in the grab of Sikhs who are opposing Sant Ji.When donkey in the hiding in hide of lion makes noise,donkey is recoganised.

Coming to hindu forces fighting the communists and more bigot then RSS and want to make India a Hindu Natioan.Das without any doubt wants to say consider Sant Ji as thier Hero and a role Model.

Sant Ji were never anti hindu,but were Anti to those guys,who wanted to drive the vedge be ween Sikhs and Hindus.Within his force there were good lot of Kharku,who were from hindu families and joined his movement.

Same congress,who at that time was supporting Narakdharis and Punjab kesari(Lala Jagat Naryan was made minster by congress).Has been supporting spokesman and Hari Rattan Yukta.

Bhai Rajkhalsa could give testomnay to it that class fellow of Sant Ji from DDT,with Six years in jail(for General Vaidya murder conspiracy) now Head Delhi unit of Rashtiya Sikh Sangat and he is motivating Hindu youth fed up from RSS's slow approach,trying to have thier own establishement,to be like Sant Ji.(in action and in in Faith).

Das had once himslef givien a speach to Hindu militants ,ie "to protect the word Ram in your name,you need to have surname Singh and to let India be free from threats each of you have to be like Sant Ji".Sant Ji are the legend.Kala Afghan Sahib were planted by Punjab Police with Sant Ji,but in Mana Wala episode,when Singhs came to know Kala Afghana Sahib's ture colour,he fled to Canada.(as told to das by Kanwar Ajeet Singh Ji).

attacks on babbers,Taksalis,Sant Singh ji Maskeen,Akal Takhat along side all Gurbanis are work of hidden enmies of us.

That was some thing new for me .Could you please mention the history of Delhi head of RSS ?Is he from Damdami Taksal ?Harnam Dhumma and company are also suspected to be RSS agents.Your info helps in confirming that.

Mr Vijaydeep after going through your various posts I have concluded that you too might be a RSS fellow.

Actually I accidently met a person the net who was originally from Amritsar and had staunch communist views.He told me that his dad was with Bhai Amrik Singh of AISSF(who was killed during Operation Bluestar)and is now a mona and his views have completely changed .

I have begun to wonder that it could have been that Sant Bhindranwale was in fact surrounded by his enemies(probably from RSS) without his knowing this and may be they were responsible for his shaheedi.

At that time Badal,Longowal(dead),Barnala,Balwant Singh Finace minister(dead),Balwant Singh Ramoowalia were also often seen in Sant ji's speeches.In the speech below you can see all of Sant Bhindranwale's enemies including Prakash Badal sitting near him.Most important aspect of this speech is that how the traitors particularly those leaders who agree to anything less the Anandpur Sahib resolution should be treated :

YouTube- Great SpeechWhen Will Khalsa Really Rules

While Sant ji is gone,most of these Kaalis(so called Akalies) are alive and enjoying govt patronage and power !

YouTube- PaRKaSH CHaND BaDaL

Coming back to the topic of this thread "We can not expect Sant Bhindranwale to get the respect he deserved so long as any of these traitors remain .

Jun 5, 2013
During a speech on September 20, 1983, Bhindranwale stated clearly that he would 'embrace' Sikhs who exacted revenge upon those who were guilty of torturing, killing, or humiliating Sikhs. He said, 'Getting away from there is your job, protecting you here [in the Darbar Sahib complex] is mine.'<sup>60

BOLEEE SO NIHAAAL SAT SRI AKAL

That essay is written by a walking corpse, know gurmat and don't bring left-communist thinking into Sikhi.

Dr Subramanian Swamy speaks on Operation Bluestar and Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale. - YouTube
</sup>

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: