• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Description Of The Virgins In Paradise

Kanwaljit.Singh

Writer
SPNer
Jan 29, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Meeting Lord is about losing your definitions, losing a sense of self, losing the lines and distinction, merging with the Universe. So hard to describe, impossible to achieve. And here we are fighting over virgins!

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Well, I am not happy at all about this, I have a thing for redheads in their 40's, where does that leave me, the only thing I could think of doing with a 17 year old virgin is being a father figure, and to encourage anything else seems strange for a religion.

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Just to cap this thread off with some Gurbani:

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Ang 251:

ਪਵੜੀ
Pavṛī.
Pauri.
ਧਧਾ ਧੂਰਿ ਪੁਨੀਤ ਤੇਰੇ ਜਨੂਆ
Ḏẖaḏẖā ḏẖūr punīṯ ṯere janū▫ā.
Dh: Sacred is the dust of Thine slave's feet, O Lord.
ਧਨਿ ਤੇਊ ਜਿਹ ਰੁਚ ਇਆ ਮਨੂਆ
Ḏẖan ṯe▫ū jih rucẖ i▫ā manū▫ā.
Blest are they within whose mind this longing subsists.
ਧਨੁ ਨਹੀ ਬਾਛਹਿ ਸੁਰਗ ਆਛਹਿ
Ḏẖan nahī bācẖẖėh surag na ācẖẖėh.
They want not wealth and desire not paradise.
ਅਤਿ ਪ੍ਰਿਅ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਸਾਧ ਰਜ ਰਾਚਹਿ
Aṯ pari▫a parīṯ sāḏẖ raj rācẖėh.
They are fascinated with the intense love of the Beloved and dust of Saints feet.
ਧੰਧੇ ਕਹਾ ਬਿਆਪਹਿ ਤਾਹੂ
Ḏẖanḏẖe kahā bi▫āpahi ṯāhū.
How can worldly affairs affect those,
ਜੋ ਏਕ ਛਾਡਿ ਅਨ ਕਤਹਿ ਜਾਹੂ
Jo ek cẖẖād an kaṯėh na jāhū.
who forsaking the One Lord go not anywhere else?
ਜਾ ਕੈ ਹੀਐ ਦੀਓ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਨਾਮ
Jā kai hī▫ai ḏī▫o parabẖ nām.
He, within whose mind the Lord has put His Name,
ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਧ ਪੂਰਨ ਭਗਵਾਨ ॥੪॥
Nānak sāḏẖ pūran bẖagvān. ||4||
is the Perfect saint of God, O Nanak.

peacesignkaur

Waheguru!

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
Respected members

Sects Shiite and Ismaili and Bahai

Have nothing to do with Islam

‫حقيقة دين البهائية 1/2 - محمد حسان‬‎ - YouTube

‫حقيقة دين البهائية 2/2 - محمد حسان‬‎ - YouTube

why i became a sunni muslim لماذا اصبحت سنياً - YouTube

‫لماذا لم أصبح شيعيا عبدالرحيم غرين.wmv‬‎ - YouTube

Muslim woman marrying a non-Muslim!!!!!!-
completely forbidden
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(221) And do not marry polytheistic women until they believe. And a believing slave woman is better than a polytheist, even though she might please you. And do not marry polytheistic men [to your women] until they believe. And a believing slave is better than a polytheist, even though he might please you. Those invite [you] to the Fire, but Allah invites to Paradise and to forgiveness, by His permission. And He makes clear His verses to the people that perhaps they may remember.

Islam is innocent of that

The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said

تركت فيكم ما إن تمسكتم به لن تضلوا بعدي أبدا كتاب الله وسنتي

Kamala

Banned
May 26, 2011
Canada.
I don't see what is the fuss with most muslims wanting virgin girls, I mean I understand they think it's pure, but in sexual intercourse it seems like it's the same thing if she isn't virgin or if she is, besides, if she isn't you should be thankful she has experience LOL.

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
Marriage in Islam

The most important points (good woman)

`Abdullah bin` Amr bin Al-`as (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said," The world is but a (quick passing) enjoyment; and the best enjoyment of the world is a pious and virtuous woman ". [Muslim].

Commentary:
This Hadith mentions the qualities of a virtuous woman. When her husband looks at her, she pleases him; when he orders her, she obeys him; and when he is absent, she guards herself (chastity) and the property of her husband. (Abu Dawud and Nasa'i).
This Hadith stresses the fact that if one wants success in this world and the Hereafter, he should select a pious wife. Rather than going after her beauty, lineage and wealth, one should give preference to her Faith over all other considerations. If he chooses a woman who is faithful to her Deen and strictly adheres to the Shari `ah, she would be a source of blessing for him in this life and the Hereafter.

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Thanks for sharing the some information about women in marriage, Naben ji. I think those are qualities each partner can look for in each other.

Naben, do you have any references for men in marriage?

Thanks
Ishna

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
Yes, my sister
Thank you
Your words are true
This proves the sincerity of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

He speaks to the need for women's choice of the husband-good-Saleh - the ethics of high
So he can the leadership of the family easily
The woman put her love and confidence in him

* The Prophet peace be upon him: "If there comes one whose religious commitment and character you are pleased, however you do not do sedition in the land and great corruption," they said, O Messenger of God, although he said: "If there comes one whose religious commitment and character you are pleased but do not sedition in the land and great corruption. "said three times

Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said," All of you are guardians and are responsible for your subjects. The ruler is a guardian of his subjects, the man is a guardian of his family , the woman is a guardian and is responsible for her husbands house and his offspring; and so all of you are guardians and are responsible for your subjects. "[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Commentary:

This Hadith ordains every individual in society, whether he is a ruler or ruled citizen or even a woman who leads her life within the four walls of her house, to perform his duties within his own sphere. Not only that, every person has been made responsible to reform the state of affairs in his control and establish equity and justice because he will be held accountable for any negligence on his part in this respect.

* قال صلى الله عليه وسلم: "إذا جاءكم من ترضون دينه وخلقه فزوجوه إلا تفعلوه تكن فتنة في الأرض وفساد كبير" رواه الترمذي وغيره

allah guided you

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM