• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Debate: Spiritual Vs Non Spiritual Interpretation Of Gurbani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
I do not see enlightenment as a spiritual experience, I would describe a spiritual experience as something that cannot be explained by science.

The best I wish for is a deep connection to the supreme, in simple english, this does not mean walking around with a sublime smile on my face, but rather acting and thinking in the way of Creator, if I do this, I do feel a sense of connection, a sense that I am walking the right way, I find my perception increases, my ability to ready situations, people, I am less judgemental, kinder, happier, more loving, less sexual, I become a father, husband, son, brother, dog owner, friend and engineer par excellence, I move through these roles with confidence and pleasure, giving becomes a pleasure, I feel part and parcel of the world, I feel happy.

To me this state can only come about through giving, I am unable to recreate this state through any other means, not listening to shabads, not meditation, no sitting in a Gurdwara.

Yes we are all different, and I think we all respect each other, and I think if we were all to stop our own methods and use anothers we would be unconnected, there is no 'your doing this wrong' I think as long as your intentions and aspirations are pure, then live, learn, progress.

I wouldn't wish to belong to a club that would have me as a member anyway!

Harkiran Kaur

Leader

Writer
SPNer
Jul 20, 2012
Tejwant Ji I wasn't labelling anyone else when I used the word seeker... I was simply describing my own inner drive to search for Truth, it's a strong inner drive - like something / someone guiding me to actively seek it.

I wasn't trying to call anyone else a seeker or not... I was describing my own inner feelings in response to Harry Jis description of 'emptiness' that needs to be filled.

I don't feel empty... at all. I am not trying to fill some empty space. It's more a feeling like the truth is only slightly obscured, just around the corner, or only veiled by a very thin barrier. And that I am close to it. I actually 'feel' there is more to the world than the physical and I can't explain it... like I feel connected to what's beyond, or just out of sight.

I also said basically the same as Gyani Ji... that inner drive I have - it's HIS will... the feeling that I feel connected to something beyond the physical I believe is HIS will.

So yes, I feel I can label myself as a seeker... it's the best word I can use for myself!

:grinningkaur:

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
Tejwant Ji I wasn't labelling anyone else when I used the word seeker... I was simply describing my own inner drive to search for Truth, it's a strong inner drive - like something / someone guiding me to actively seek it.

I wasn't trying to call anyone else a seeker or not... I was describing my own inner feelings in response to Harry Jis description of 'emptiness' that needs to be filled.

I don't feel empty... at all. I am not trying to fill some empty space. It's more a feeling like the truth is only slightly obscured, just around the corner, or only veiled by a very thin barrier. And that I am close to it. I actually 'feel' there is more to the world than the physical and I can't explain it... like I feel connected to what's beyond, or just out of sight.

I also said basically the same as Gyani Ji... that inner drive I have - it's HIS will... the feeling that I feel connected to something beyond the physical I believe is HIS will.

So yes, I feel I can label myself as a seeker... it's the best word I can use for myself!

:grinningkaur:

seeking is a great word :)

if someone doesn't have knowledge or experience of something, they go and 'seek' it

that's why if you get that 'nudge' inside of you to 'seek' then go with it...flow with it...it will take you where you need to go..

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
I have no idea why do we feel the need to label someone about their path as a Sikh, a seeker?

Does it help us in our own Gurmat journey? I do not think so, but it may hinder us if we keep on peeping in someone else's room through their key hole.

Let's let everyone seek their own path, dance with their own drum beat rather than turning up the volume of our own 'boom box' towards them.

This attitude does not do anyone any good but it seems to be harmful and it is also an invasion into one's personal space and journey.

Tejwant Singh

Why label a sikh as a 'seeker'?

there are constant references in Gurbani of a sikh 'seeking' the truth...the only time you stop seeking is if you know the complete truth, and first hand experience of God is obtained in this life...

until then, as Gurbani describes, we are seekers... :)

Sherdil

Writer
SPNer
Jan 19, 2014
I don't see why everyone is getting so sentimental. Everything we are discussing is written in gurbani. All you have to do is read it and you will find it, even if you weren't actively seeking it. It's just a matter of putting the puzzle together. The more pieces you figure out, the more the picture makes sense. That's been my experience anyway.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Akasha ji and Chaz ji,

Guru Fateh.

There is nothing to get upset about. You are expressing your views, myself and others are theirs'.

Pardon my bluntness but both of you do try to 'nudge' others with subliminal taunts in your posts because their journey may be different than yours and that they are not on the right path according to you. The fault may lie on both Groups as we have been divided by one of you on the offset.

One Group may lack skills to express their path and the Second Group may not want to give the benefit of the doubt to the other in order to further this discussion on a fruitful learning path.

Gyani ji's post to Chaz ji about Gurprasad was right spot on, and so are Harry ji's posts

As I said in the very beginning about this thread that it is a great thread, but the division started with the title and has carried on. No one can deny that.

Let's agree to disagree on our individual paths. I may be an Atheist to many, and I do not mind that label at all because I know who I am and what kind of Seeker I want to be.

For me Sikhi is not a religion, nor a belief system or any kind of faith because it is based on pragmatism and reasoning. Gurbani is filled with the verses that say that. It has no higher power, there is no supernatural in Sikhi, no silly mechanical rituals like Hajjs, fasting, taking dips in the holy waters, Hell or Heaven, Reincarnation and parroting for hours mindlessly. One can use any word for the latter and feel good about it. Many other religions do the same. Anyone can feel the high by using any word repeatedly irrespective of any hue, creed, faith or no faith.

Allow me to repeat. Please do not take my word for the above. Just Seek Gurbani and you shall find the answers.

I may understand Gurbani in a different way than others but that is its beauty. We all interpret any poetry in our own ways.

At this time, I am having a very healthy interaction about my thought process regarding Gurbani and about the "Biblical Pollen" which is spread all over the translation into English.

It is between Ek Ong Kaar Khalsa and myself as she is on a great endeavour of translating Anand on Sikhnet.com. It is a very healthy discussion. We have become friends on FB and interact via Pms. She has not found anything wrong in my questioning her way of translating, rather thanked me in a great way through a PM about making her see from the angle she would never have.

You should all check this out: http://www.sikhnet.com/news/anand-sahib-spiritual-maturity-first-pauree.

Their translations of Gurbani are mainly catered to one kind of people who are of non- Punjabi descent, which is fine with me but it creates many potholes at the same time. For me Translation of Gurbani should be as universal as its message, otherwise, the effort put into it becomes futile.

I would like to do the same here on SPN but with the participation from all of you. Therefore, I seek your help in this collective project. We had planned it many times before but sadly, for many reasons, it did not come to fruition.

We will do one Pauri at a time and would urge you all to pitch in with your own interpretation, especially when you disagree so we can refine it for ourselves with everyone's help.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

Harkiran Kaur

Leader

Writer
SPNer
Jul 20, 2012
Pardon my bluntness but both of you do try to 'nudge' others with subliminal taunts in your posts because their journey may be different than yours and that they are not on the right path according to you. The fault may lie on both Groups as we have been divided by one of you on the offset.

I don't think we nudge anymore than you or Gyani Ji or Harry Ji do... (and no offence meant at all)

Just Seek Gurbani and you shall find the answers.

I do!! And have!! And also through my own experiences.... how could I ever apply Gurbani in a completely physical only way, when I have actually experienced that there is more? It's like a kid who learns there is no Santa... you just can't go back after that! I know that my experiences are personal and I can not show others... they must experience it themselves... and I know some people would suggest I hallucinated, but I can assure you I did not. So when you have been shown something that profound... you just can't go back to accepting a purely atheistic view of life / purpose, because you know in your inner being that the physical is not all there is.

So I can accept that Gurbani CAN contain messages with how to live while in the physical (along with messages about the spiritual) However I just can't accept that the physical is all there is...

I may understand Gurbani in a different way than others but that is its beauty. We all interpret any poetry in our own ways.

Exactly! I agree! And that's why I said I am sure it was written the way it was on purpose,... so that meaning becomes apparent for both groups when they look for it! Why can't two messages be superimposed on the same words? One meaning pertaining purely to physical material life, and the other to nonphysical (spiritual) life - both messages contained in the same poetic words...

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Akasha Ji,

Guru Fateh.

Firstly, I would like to have a civilised interaction so that all of us can learn from each other's experiences. I am not interested in any *** for tat because it does not make us learn anything and hence it is futile.

You write:

I don't think we nudge anymore than you or Gyani Ji or Harry Ji do... (and no offence meant at all)

Are you speaking for yourself or also for Chaz Singh? I am a bit confused here. Please clarify because I am speaking only for myself and always do. I know everyone is capable of speaking for themselves. They do not need me as their spokesperson.

I asked you to specify about your claim in this post where you claimed the same thing :

Akasha ji writes:
In opposition, the ONLY place I have seen those who fall into Group 1 are on this website (Tejwant Ji, Harry Ji, even spndamin Ji etc.) and whenever I see posts from them, they are adamant that their interpretation is correct and that everyone else's interpretations are wrong.

My query:
Would you be kind enough to elaborate the above in Bold? As far I know, I never imposed my thoughts onto anyone else but always expressed my views and asked questions about others'. I never claimed that "my way or the highway" nor did I ever claim that my interpretation is the only correct one.

I am a bit puzzled by your above claim.

And your response was this:

Tejwant Ji,

I was not referring to you specifically, but in general, those who have claimed things like "There is no God" or "There is nothing beyond the physical" etc.

There is nothing specific about any nudging from me, whereas you can check your own posts in this very thread where you repeatedly did the nudging.

Let’s say for the sake of argument that your claim about me is true which it is not, then if I made a mistake, did 'my mistake' make you make a mistake on your part too?

Do two wrongs make anything right?

Just Seek Gurbani and you shall find the answers.

Akasha ji,

Please do not take one part of my whole thought as a weapon but use the whole to prove your counter point.

Here is my whole thought.

For me Sikhi is not a religion, nor a belief system or any kind of faith because it is based on pragmatism and reasoning. Gurbani is filled with the verses that say that. It has no higher power, there is no supernatural in Sikhi, no silly mechanical rituals like Hajjs, fasting, taking dips in the holy waters, Hell or Heaven, Reincarnation and parroting for hours mindlessly. One can use any word for the latter and feel good about it. Many other religions do the same. Anyone can feel the high by using any word repeatedly irrespective of any hue, creed, faith or no faith.

Allow me to repeat. Please do not take my word for the above. Just Seek Gurbani and you shall find the answers.

After reading the whole thought, you will notice it has nothing to do with your response below where you are assuming/presuming lots of things about others which I have no idea where your got that from.

I do!! And have!! And also through my own experiences.... how could I ever apply Gurbani in a completely physical only way, when I have actually experienced that there is more? It'slike a kid who learns there is no Santa... you just can't go back after that! I know that my experiences are personal and I can not show others... they must experience it themselves... and I know some people would suggest I hallucinated, but I can assure you I did not. So when you have been shown something that profound... you just can't go back to accepting a purely atheistic view of life / purpose, because you know in your inner being that the physical is not all there is.

You continue:
So I can accept that Gurbani CAN contain messages with how to live while in the physical (along with messages about the spiritual) However I just can't accept that the physical is all there is...

No one is asking you to do that. I respect your journey and I would like you to respect mine.

Exactly! I agree! And that's why I said I am sure it was written the way it was on purpose,... so that meaning becomes apparent for both groups when they look for it! Why can't two messages be superimposed on the same words? One meaning pertaining purely to physical material life, and the other to nonphysical (spiritual) life - both messages contained in the same poetic words...

I am sorry to say that I have no idea what you mean by the above. You have to elaborate that for me. As said before no one is criticizing anyone’s personal experiences.

How can they?

Regards

Tejwant Singh

Nov 14, 2008
SSA Tejwant ji ,
i was reading your conversation with Ek Ong Kaar Kaur ji at Sikhnet , and felt your atheistic interpretation of Gurbani can have negative impact bful art work she is doing .

you said there
"As per my limited knowledge of Gurbani, there is no word in Gurmukhi that can be translated into 'Soul' in any context."

you have never heard "AATMA"/ਆਤਮਾ ?

its used several times in Gurbani for example on Ang

ਧਨਾਸਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੧ ॥
Ḏẖanāsrī mėhlā 1.
Dhanaasaree, First Mehl:

ਨਦਰਿ ਕਰੇ ਤਾ ਸਿਮਰਿਆ ਜਾਇ
Naḏar kare ṯā simri▫ā jā▫e.
If the Lord bestows His Glance of Grace, then one remembers Him in meditation.

ਆਤਮਾ ਦ੍ਰਵੈ ਰਹੈ ਲਿਵ ਲਾਇ ॥
Āṯmā ḏarvai rahai liv lā▫e.
The soul is softened, and he remains absorbed in the Lord's Love.

ਆਤਮਾ ਪਰਾਤਮਾ ਏਕੋ ਕਰੈ ॥
Āṯmā parāṯamā eko karai.
His soul and the Supreme Soul become one.

ਅੰਤਰ ਕੀ ਦੁਬਿਧਾ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਮਰੈ ॥੧॥
Anṯar kī ḏubiḏẖā anṯar marai. ||1||
The duality of the inner mind is overcome. ||1||

I would like to do the same here on SPN

its good idea ,than complaining or diverting others :happykudi:

thanks

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
I find myself in a state of near panic this morning, apparently there is a thousand headed serpent on the loose, I mean I know I am Sikh and should not believe in such silly things, but then my mum said that it is mentioned in the SGGS many times, so it must exist right?

Page 1322, Line 2
ਜੋਗ ਗਿਆਨ ਧਿਆਨ ਸੇਖਨਾਗੈ ਸਗਲ ਜਪਹਿ ਤਰੰਗੀ ॥
जोग गिआन धिआन सेखनागै सगल जपहि तरंगी ॥
Jog gi▫ān ḏẖi▫ān sekẖnāgai sagal jāpėh ṯarangī.
Yogis, spiritual teachers, meditators and the thousand-headed serpent all meditate on the Waves of God.
Guru Arjan Dev - view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok

forgive me for not printing the full shabad, I just dont think I can take any more proof of thousand headed serpents!

Harkiran Kaur

Leader

Writer
SPNer
Jul 20, 2012
Harry Ji,

Your reference to serpent is different than his reference to Aatma...

I recognize that to make the point sometimes metaphor is used... but in the case of the quote he used, if it were only talking about 'mind' or 'brain' when mentioning aatma, then it would have used the same word that it used in the last line for mind would it not? Why use several words for the same thing when you are trying to get a point across? It just confuses it. (I assume you mean that aatma is meaning brain or just individual thoughts?)

Also, it's talking about duality... since in our physical world, there is no way to merge your thoughts with someone else's since its entirely your internal experience. Why would it even make mention of merging your brain with someone elses? It must be talking about something nonphysical...

The thing is, science already shows us that the nature of the universe is nonphsyical.... not physical. Unless you ignore what has been discovered at the subatmic level completely. Therefore, the nature of consciousness, is nonphysical... it's beyond the brain. The brain is not the seat of who we are. Why? Because it's made up of the very same atoms, which are made up of the very same quarks and electrons (protons and nutrons break down to quarks). They break down further to.... something which can either behave as a wave (having no substance of its own travelling thru a medium, and also as a particle. In the particle form, it seemingly disappears and reappears at random... even more, two electrons can interact at vast distances from each other and mirror their behaviour - called 'quantum entanglement'.)

So for me, aatma is easy to understand because the very basis of the universe is nonphysical... therefore we are nonphysical in reality. The physical is the illusion. We are 99.9999% empty space! And what's left randomly pops into and out of existence or behaves as a wave in one medium. This is science... I just look beyond the marco world into the subatomic to see it. Therefore aatma - what makes us 'us' - the 'experiencer' that is you... that is nonphysical and can merge with the one. It's not talking about a physical brain, or even just your thoughts.

...and I am not even going beyond what science knows! It's not science-fiction!

So if that message DOES fit with what Gurbani is saying... why can't it be the truth? At the same time, it can also have some physical meaning too but I doubt that it means to merge two people's brains physically. It's talking about THE one... and merging with it. But this is only my understanding... and I acknowledge that many people only refernce reality in the 'macro' world. And that's ok...

Tejwant Ji, I meant that the same shabad using metaphor can contain (obviously) meaning that pertains to interacting in the physical world... as most of you agree... and that it also in the same words can be interpreted in a spiritual or nonphysical sense. And I only meant that it could very well have been on purpose so that everyone can find meaning in it. Otherwise why even use metaphors that many would not be able to interpret at all?

Also, I was only saying that I am not trying to nudge anyone to my thinking, only that I want to show that my understanding of Gurbani is tangible! I took your statement to mean that you were accusing me of trying to sway people to my understanding... and I was just pointing out that both sides of the debate do the very same thing... or appear to. (Just look at Harry Ji's last post about the serpent... he is clearly trying to bring Harmanpreet down a few pegs by very overtly suggesting that his interpretation of Aatma is wrong.).
as a side note: aatma is used as a term for soul in many places. It's a widely understood term used for that part of us which is nonphysical and is our 'essence' or the 'I AM' within us.

---

Guys this is why I put this post in this section.... both sides are very passionate about their understanding. I just want to say that I totally respect ALL OF YOU though I may disagree with your interpretations... and consider ALL OF YOU friends! (Just wanted to say that since this seems to be getting a bit heated) We can all agree to disagree on things... when I mentioned names in the beginning of this, it was not to accuse anyone of anything, but just to point out that there are some known members here who fall on the side of purely physical interpretation of Gurbani. I wasn't faulting anyone for it... I just wanted to understand why they think that way. Sorry if I took some of the comments wrong and as a personal attack (ie nudging)... if you didnt mean it that way then I appologize. I took it to mean you were accusing me of trying to sway everyone to my thinking... which I am not... I am only explaining why I interpret it the way I do...and that my interpretation is unlikely to ever change unless I somehow forget what I have experienced (and quantum physics is proven false.)

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Harmanpreet Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

You write:

SSA Tejwant ji ,
i was reading your conversation with Ek Ong Kaar Kaur ji at Sikhnet , and felt your atheistic interpretation of Gurbani can have negative impact bful art work she is doing .

Pardon my ignorance, but I need your help in what you said

1. What do you mean by "your atheistic interpretation of Gurbani"?

2. What kind of "negative impact" you have concluded with your own thought process it may have?

Please elaborate this without having an inkling of the personal PM's about this subject between Ik Ong Kaar Khalsa and myself

you said there
"As per my limited knowledge of Gurbani, there is no word in Gurmukhi that can be translated into 'Soul' in any context."

Yes I did.

you have never heard "AATMA"/ਆਤਮਾ ?

its used several times in Gurbani for example on Ang

The Ang is missing but I know the Shabad quite well. It is on Ang 661.

I am glad you brought this up. You are proving exactly my point about the “Biblical Pollen” sprinkled all over the translation in English of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, our only Guru.

Now let's go to your main point:

Yes, I have seen,read and studied the word"AATMA"/ਆਤਮਾ.

Do you know how many times the word"AATMA"/ਆਤਮਾ is used in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, our only Guru?

Only 12 times.

If according to you,"its used several times in Gurbani", then it is fine with me, if several means only 12 times in 1429 Angs of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, our only Guru.

Do you how many times the word Soul is used in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

1315 times.

How many "several times" is the word Soul used in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji then according to you?

According to your reasoning, these two words mean the same. If they do mean the same and according to you they do, then why is there this discrepancy in huge numbers between the two in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji? Please explain that.

ਧਨਾਸਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੧ ॥
Ḏẖanāsrī mėhlā 1.
Dhanaasaree, First Mehl:

ਨਦਰਿ ਕਰੇ ਤਾ ਸਿਮਰਿਆ ਜਾਇ
Naḏar kare ṯā simri▫ā jā▫e.
If the Lord bestows His Glance of Grace, then one remembers Him in meditation.

ਆਤਮਾ ਦ੍ਰਵੈ ਰਹੈ ਲਿਵ ਲਾਇ ॥
Āṯmā ḏarvai rahai liv lā▫e.
The soul is softened, and he remains absorbed in the Lord's Love.

ਆਤਮਾ ਪਰਾਤਮਾ ਏਕੋ ਕਰੈ ॥
Āṯmā parāṯamā eko karai.
His soul and the Supreme Soul become one.

ਅੰਤਰ ਕੀ ਦੁਬਿਧਾ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਮਰੈ ॥੧॥
Anṯar kī ḏubiḏẖā anṯar marai. ||1||
The duality of the inner mind is overcome. ||1||

All the above translation you have posted is what my very fruitful interaction has been about with Ik Ong Kaar Khalsa. Please read her last post on Sikhnet addressed to me and make your own conclusion of the "Negative Impact".

Sadly, my last post to which she responded to disappeared in the ether and I do not have another copy of it.

I would like to know what your own understanding of the whole Shabad is without any "Biblical Pollen" and more importantly, the meaning of ਆਤਮਾ according to your knowledge of Gurbani.

Lastly, coming back to Anand, the main point of interaction between Ik Ong Kaar Khalsa and myself, please tell me what is ਆਤਮਾ in the First Pauri of Anand according to her, the real subject in discussion?

its good idea ,than complaining or diverting others :happykudi:

I am sorry to say I am a bit puzzled by your above claim. Please elaborate it if you do not mind.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Akasha ji,

Guru Fateh.

I will only take the last paragraph of your post and say a thing or two about what is in bold.

Guys this is why I put this post in this section.... both sides are very passionate about their understanding. I just want to say that I totally respect ALL OF YOU though I may disagree with your interpretations... and consider ALL OF YOU friends! (Just wanted to say that since this seems to be getting a bit heated) We can all agree to disagree on things... when I mentioned names in the beginning of this, it was not to accuse anyone of anything, but just to point out that there are some known members here who fall on the side of purely physical interpretation of Gurbani. I wasn't faulting anyone for it... I just wanted to understand why they think that way. Sorry if I took some of the comments wrong and as a personal attack (ie nudging)... if you didnt mean it that way then I appologize. I took it to mean you were accusing me of trying to sway everyone to my thinking... which I am not... I am only explaining why I interpret it the way I do...and that my interpretation is unlikely to ever change unless I somehow forget what I have experienced (and quantum physics is proven false.)

Akasha ji,

How do you know that,"some known members here who fall on the side of purely physical interpretation of Gurbani"?

As it is a personal experience, none of us can ever find out about anyone else's, what is "only physical or only Spiritual or both hopscotching in one's mind". This is the beauty of Sikhi. As long as we follow Gurbani according to our own understanding and breed goodness within to share with others, we have achieved the same goal/end irrespective of the means and how we understand Gurbani.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

PS: I love Quantum Physics and I wrote something about it in connection with Gurbani many years ago. I will try to find it and post it here.

Harkiran Kaur

Leader

Writer
SPNer
Jul 20, 2012
Akasha ji,
How do you know that,"some known members here who fall on the side of purely physical interpretation of Gurbani"?

PS: I love Quantum Physics and I wrote something about it in connection with Gurbani many years ago. I will try to find it and post it here.

Tejwant Ji, I was only going by what people post... and have said outright at points over the last few years I have been here. (pls don't ask me to dig them all out of past posts lol it would be tedious) but yes, at times people have actually stated they do not believe in more than what their 5 senses allow them to experience. A few have said outright they are atheist... a few other agnostic. etc.

I guess the difference between my interpretation and some others, is that my understanding of 'spirit' etc. are not supernatural at all (though I can see how others might think so without knowing the science behind it)... but in my mind this is the natural state of things - and yes I rely heavily on quantum physics... to me the physical is what is baffling!! To me, it's amazing we don't fall right through a chair when we sit down since we are nearly all empty space - and so is the chair! It's the fields that are holding us together and interacting with other fields... so when I look at a physical object, in my mind I see all the empty space, and the electromagnetic fields, and the vibrations... I see these more than I see the solid object. I have started to actually view the entire world in this way! As something intrinsically nonphysical. To me 'physical' is only a perception. There's nothing supernatural or magical about my views. Its just that the world is strange and awesome when we peer at the tiniest of levels where everything comes together!

:)

I also read an excellent pdf that someone wrote awhile back linking many ideas found in Gurbani with quantum physics theories and observations. It was REALLY interesting! I will try to find it again and also post it as well! And I am interested in your paper as well!

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
taken from the link supplied by Tejwantji

Yet there is a problem here. How realistic is it for mothers to see their sons or daughters in this light? Especially if no one ever saw these mothers in that light to begin with? In the Kaliyug, it is quite difficult. What are the circumstances of the pregnancy? What is the experience of birth? Is the woman in secure and graceful environments? What was the emotional and mental state of the mother during pregnancy and birth? For many people, the mother was not in a position to vibrate these key lessons towards the newly born soul, even though that is what the soul actually needed.

However, the gift of the Anand Sahib is that is can allow us to rewrite the lessons that we did not get along the way. If your relationship with your mother is damaged, if she could not simply behold you as a soul with a destiny of your own, with a purpose to become learned and grow, it is all right. By meditating on this first Pauree of the Anand Sahib, the imprint can come. By reciting it a minimum of 11 times a day, it has the capacity to rewrite your relationship with your first teacher, your mother, and realign the foundation of your life.

I do not find anything in the above consistent with either the message of Sikhism or the spirit of Sikhism,

I think all it does is invent problems for people so that invented solutions can be implemented.

we are not Hindus, we do not blame our past lives for our problems, no, we blame our mothers!

but its ok!

just mumble this 11 times a day and everything will be ok!

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
taken from the link supplied by Tejwantji

I do not find anything in the above consistent with either the message of Sikhism or the spirit of Sikhism,

I think all it does is invent problems for people so that invented solutions can be implemented.

we are not Hindus, we do not blame our past lives for our problems, no, we blame our mothers!

but its ok!

just mumble this 11 times a day and everything will be ok!

Harry ji,

Guru Fateh.

Well said.

You should check on Sikhnet on Anand page, where there is a made up Sakhi about how Anand got started which I did not even want to touch because we all know that 3HO is a cult and their lingo about translating Gurbani is to steer people towards "Meditation and Kundalini Yoga". This is their business model that rakes millions of dollars and creates self employed people under this umbrella for the same lot. So, Sikhi and their Baana are the "window decorations" to attract people into their "store" for the financial gain.

Sadly, my last detailed comment got deleted somehow when she put the response where she called me a ''Scholar of my own right" which is personally offencive to me and I told her the same via PM. I am just a Sikh who loves Gurbani and thinks aloud. She was full of compliments because as it is my habit, to respond by each paragraph or sentence which conveys my thought.

3HO's "Sikhi mindset" is like a sieve and they need people like her to pour some "Sikhi Potion" into the sieve so that it can be "injected" right in the right parts of the brain. In fact, she has become a great friend of mine, so to speak after reading many of my past articles which she must have googled, hence out relationship has more respect. As my name is Teji Malik on FB and all these sites are connected to it now, which I do not like, she addressed me as Tejinder in her first post but It was OK for me. I did not take that as an offence. In my response I gave her the right name.

Perhaps, she sees me a different kind of Punjabi than her imagery about us.

I am planning to spend sometime to rewrite what I wrote in my now missing post and send it to her so that she can post her response which she deleted after seeing my post missing. It is quite strange because I got a notification about 45 minutes after I had posted my response that she had done the same but there was nothing to be found and I asked her via PM about it. She gave me something like that and I am paraphrasing it, "May be the Universe wanted me to rewrite the post and I will rewrite it later today". Well, when she eventually posted it the next day, it had the same time stamped on it as my initial notification. This disappearance is all that baffling because she is the Coordinator of Sikhnet. I even asked her to ask Gurumustuk who is known as Mr. Sikhnet and has done a great job on the site to retrieve my post. There was no response but she deleted her own which was the response to mine too,which is understable.

I have the inkling that these Sikhnet people of the newer "breed" know my family and me very well and how "close" Yogi Bhajan, his wife and my family were and at times I personally saved him acting as a mediator from lots of not so savoury moments along with my brothers from Canada and in Los Angeles. He used to come to my brother's house in LA very often but used to call him before knocking at his door and also myself so I could be there whenever he was in trouble which was not rare.

I used to write on Sikhnet but I do not anymore. This particular endeavour caught my eye which is a wonderful effort I must add.

It will be an interesting dialogue because I do not want them to "pimp" Sikhi via Gurbani as their business model to get more recruits for this pyramid scheme of theirs.

As I said earlier, let's do the Anand's interpretation here from our own Gurmat thought process as a comparative endeavour.

For this great project, I would like Sahni Sahib to take the helm and we will all be the rowers of this Sikhi Ship.

So Sahni Sahib, I urge you to give this project a jump start by sharing your understanding about the first Pauri of Anand and then we will all pitch in and refine it collectively.

In order to do that, I would request Aman ji to create a special section for all those interested in it by PMing him so that he can add us to the list. This will be only our section before we are ready to post the finished product on SPN for all. I would urge as many people as we can to volunteer for this project because as we can never fill the void left by our sister/mentor Narayanjot ji, the least we can do is to follow on her foot steps. She has left us a great treasure trove for that and let's take the best out of it for our own personal journeys. This will the first one with many others to come.

I would also urge "all groups" to join in where we can marry both Physical and Spiritual- Miri- Piri concept into the interpretation.

This is our immediate SPN project. Let's all dive into this pool of nectar together.

I apologise for the long post.

Thanks and regards

Tejwant Singh

Last edited:

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Sahni ji,

Guru Fateh.

I can do that. Let's wait for the participants and create a special section which I am sure Aman ji would not mind, so that we can sort out the disagreements there before posting the finished product here.

All those who want to pitch in, please let us know in this thread. The more the merrier because we are all here to learn from each other.

Thanks

Tejwant Singh

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
There was this guy, a scientist from Surat named Vasu Bhardwaj who was diagnsoed with Bone Marrow Cancer and having failed to cure himself he came to Darbar sahib Amrtisar to lsiten to a specially arranged Akhand Paath arrnaged by the Late sant Singh maskeen. Shortly afetr this man declared he was CURED by Gurbani..Overnight Gurbani recitation camps called Sarb Rog ka Aukhad Naam (Naam CURES ALL) sprang up to entice seriously ill patients to SHUN medicine and recite Gurbani isntead..Maskeen gave his weight to this campaign....

When Vasu DIED from the Cancer as he was sure to....it was kept QUIET. Every effort even by maskeen was on keepingt he MYTH of Gurbani recitations to CURE physical diseases...INDEED had Vasu cheated DEATh and remained ALIVE..The Gurmatt principles of Guru nanak Ji would ahve FAILED..but vasu DIED..and HUKM RAZAII Challnna rings true...Gurbani recitation CANNOT regrow the severed foot of a diabetic...it cannot restore the eyes gouged out...it cannot cure CANCER..or TB..or Cholera..Or diarrheoa..or Plague..all those NEED Medicines and emdical care..What Gurbani Can indeed CURE is LOBH, hankaar, Haumai, Maann, Kaam Krodh, Lust, Greed, bad HABITS of the MANN....the Physical Body is in the realm of PHYSICS...Gurbani is NOT for the BODY..its Food of the MIND...Mann....People like MASKEEN ji can be seen FALLING for thsi fake nonsense..so be aware..and beware...

ਰਾਈ ਦਾ ਪਹਾੜ - ਵਸੂ ਭਾਰਦਵਾਜ

vasubharadwaj.jpg

ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਨੇ ਝੂਠ ਦੇ ਪੈਰ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੁੰਦੇ, ਪਰ ਇਹ ਵੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਿ ਝੂਠ ਕੋਈ ਲੂਲ੍ਹਾ ਲੰਗੜਾ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ। ਝੂਠ ਦੀ ਰਚਨਾ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਿਆਂ ਨੇ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਪੈਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਥਾਂ ਪਹੀਏ ਤੇ ਮੋਢਿਆਂ ਉਪਰ ਖੰਭ ਜੋੜੇ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ। ਫਿਰ ਝੂਠ ਦੀ ਕੀ ਮਜਾਲ ਕਿ ਉਹ ਕਿਤੇ ਰੁਕ ਜਾਵੇ, ਜੰਗਲ ਦੀ ਅੱਗ ਵਾਂਗੂ ਫੈਲਦਾ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਪਰ ਇਸ ਵਿੱਚ ਇਕ ਸਮੱਸਿਆ ਹੋਰ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ। ਝੂਠ ਮਾਰਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਬਹੁਤ ਬਣਾ ਸੰਵਾਰ ਕੇ ਪੇਸ਼ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਅਕਸਰ ਲੋਕ ਭੁਲੇਖਾ ਖਾ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ।

ਗਿਆਨੀ ਸੰਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਮਸਕੀਨ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਕੋਣ ਨਹੀਂ ਜਾਣਦਾ। ਉਹਨੇ ਨੇ ਥਾਂ ਥਾਂ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ ਕੀਤਾ ਤੇ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੇ ਅਰਥ ਸਮਝਾਏ। ਪਰ ਜਿਹੜੀ ਗ਼ਲਤੀ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੇ ਵਸੂ ਭਾਰਦ੍ਵਾਜ ਦੇ ਕੇਸ ਵਿੱਚ ਕੀਤੀ ਉਹ ਨਾ ਭੁੱਲਣਯੋਗ ਹੈ। ਇਸ ਨੇ ਆਮ ਜਨ ਸਾਧਾਰਨ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਦੇ ਅਸਲ ਸਿਧਾਂਤ ਤੋਂ ਦੂਰ ਕਰ ਦਿਤਾ। ਸਿਆਣੇ ਸਿਆਣੇ ਲੋਕ ਟੱਪਲਾ ਖਾ ਗਏ। ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦਾ ਅਸਲ ਸਮਝਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਇਸ ਦੀ ਰਾਹ ਤੋਂ ਭਟਕ ਗਏ। ਅੱਜ ਸਿਖ ਸਾਈਟਾਂ ਉਪਰ ਵਸੂ ਭਾਰਦ੍ਵਾਜ ਦਾ ਨਾਂ ਆਮ ਦੇਖਿਆ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ।

ਅਸਲ ਵਿੱਚ ਸਾਰੀ ਕਹਾਣੀ ਸਿੱਧੇ ਸਾਦੇ ਸ਼ਬਦਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਇਸ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਹੈ। ਵਸੂ ਭਾਰਦ੍ਵਾਜ ਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਇਕ ਵਿਗਿਆਨ ਪਤਰਿਕਾ ਦਾ ਸੰਪਾਦਕ ਸੀ ਜਿਸ ਨੂੰ ਅਚਾਨਕ ਪਤਾ ਲਗਿਆ ਕਿ ਉਹ ਇਕ ਕੈਂਸਰ ਵਰਗੀ ਬੀਮਾਰੀ ਮਲਟੀਪਲ ਮਾਈਲੋਮਾ ਨਾਲ ਪੀੜਤ ਹੈ। ਟੈਸਟ ਹੋਏ, ਇਲਾਜ ਹੋਏ ਤੇ ਤਕਰੀਬਨ ਲਾ ਇਲਾਜ ਹੋਣ ਦੀ ਹਾਲਤ ਵਿੱਚ ਇਹ ਸੱਜਣ ਸੰਗੀਆਂ ਸਨੇਹੀਆਂ ਦੀ ਸਲਾਹ ਨਾਲ ਸੂਰਤ ਤੋਂ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ ਆ ਗਏ, ਇਸ ਉਮੀਦ ਨਾਲ ਕਿ ਸ਼ਾਇਦ ਕਿਸੇ ਧਾਰਮਕ ਸ਼ਰਧਾ ਨਾਲ ਇਹ ਰੋਗ ਮੁਕਤ ਹੋ ਜਾਣ।

ਉਹ ਆਪਣੀ ਕਹਾਣੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਆਪ ਦਸਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੇ ਖਾਸ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਉਪਰ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਦੇ ਨੇੜੇ ਕਿਸੇ ਕਮਰੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਸਟਰੈਚਰ ਉਪਰ ਲੇਟੇ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੀ ਪਾਠ ਸੁਣਿਆ। ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਮਹਿਸੂਸ ਹੋਇਆ ਕਿ ਉਹ ਪਾਠ ਸੁਣਦੇ ਹੋਏ ਕਿਸੇ ਅਦਿੱਖ ਜੋਤ ਨਾਲ ਛੋਹ ਗਏ ਹਨ ਤੇ ਸਿਹਤਮੰਦ ਹੋ ਗਏ ਹਨ। ਪਾਠ ਖਤਮ ਹੁੰਦਿਆਂ ਹੁੰਦਿਆਂ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਪ ਨੂੰ ਅਰੋਗ ਘੋਸ਼ਿਤ ਕਰ ਦਿਤਾ ਤੇ ਫੇਰ ਆਪਣੇ ਇਸ ਅਨੋਖੇ ਅਨੁਭਵ ਨੂੰ ਸਿਖ ਸਟੇਜਾਂ ਉਪਰ ਐਲਾਨੀਆ ਸੁਣਾ ਕੇ ਸੰਗਤਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕਰਵਾਇਆ। ਇਸ ਸਾਰੇ ਵਕਤ ਵਿੱਚ ਸ. ਸੰਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਮਸਕੀਨ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਰਹੇ। ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੇ ਇਸ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ ਤਕਰੀਬਨ ਸਾਰੀਆਂ ਥਾਂਵਾਂ ਉਪਰ ਕੀਤਾ। ਇਹ ਸਾਲ 2002 ਦੀ ਗੱਲ ਹੈ।

ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਇਸ ਘਟਨਾ ਨਾਲ ਇਕ ਕ੍ਰਾਂਤੀ ਹੀ ਆ ਗਈ। ਸਰਬ ਰੋਗ ਕਾ ਅਉਖਦ ਨਾਮ ਕਹਿਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਨੇ ਇਸ ਗੱਲ ਨੂੰ ਬਹੁਤ ਚੁਕਿਆ ਤੇ ਸੰਗਤਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਵਿਗਿਆਨਕ – ਮੈਡੀਕਲ ਇਲਾਜ ਤੋਂ ਹਟਾ ਕੇ ਨਾਮ ਸਿਮਰਨ ਦੇ ਕੈਂਪਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਲਿਆ ਕੇ ਬਿਠਾ ਦਿਤਾ। ਸੰਤਾਂ ਬਾਬਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਵੀ ਚੜ੍ਹਾਈ ਹੋ ਗਈ। ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੇ ਵੀ ਆਪਣੀਆਂ ਵੈਬਸਾਈਟਾਂ ਉਪਰ ਇਸ ਦੇ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ ਦਾ ਮੀਂਹ ਵਰ੍ਹਾ ਦਿਤਾ। ਵਸੂ ਭਾਰਦ੍ਵਾਜ ਦੇ ਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਸਰਚ ਸੱਭ ਤੋਂ ਵੱਧ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਇਸ ਬਾਰੇ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਯੂ ਟਿਊਬ ਉਪਰ ਉਸ ਦੀ ਆਪਣੀ ਵੀਡੀਓ ਵੀ ਦੇਖਣ ਨੂੰ ਮਿਲ ਜਾਵੇਗੀ। ਸੱਭ ਥਾਂ ਇਹ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਉਹ ਕੈਂਸਰ ਵਰਗੇ ਨਾਮੁਰਾਦ ਰੋਗ ਤੋਂ ਨਾਮ ਸਿਮਰਨ ਦੀ ਸ਼ਕਤੀ ਨਾਲ ਅਰੋਗ ਹੋ ਗਿਆ।

ਵਿਗਿਆਨ ਪਿਛੇ ਰਹਿ ਗਿਆ। ਕੁਦਰਤ ਵੀ ਪਾਸੇ ਹੋ ਗਈ। ਤੇ ਕਰਾਮਾਤ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ ਹੋ ਗਿਆ। ਅੰਧ ਵਿਸ਼ਵਾਸ ਨਾਂ ਕਿਤਾਬ ਵਿੱਚ ਰਾਬਰਟ ਇੰਗਰਸੋਲ ਕਰਾਮਾਤ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰੀਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਦਿੰਦੇ ਹੋਏ ਆਖਦੇ ਹਨ – ਜੇ ਕੋਈ ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਅਜਿਹਾ ਪੂਰਾ ਚਕਰ ਬਣਾ ਲਵੇ ਜਿਸ ਦਾ ਵਿਆਸ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਘੇਰੇ ਨਾਲੋਂ ਅੱਧਾ ਹੋਵੇ ਤਾਂ ਇਹ ਰੇਖਾ ਗਣਿਤ ਦੀ ਕਰਾਮਾਤ ਹੋਵੇਗੀ। ਜੇ ਕੋਈ ਹਾਈਡਰੋਜਨ, ਨਾਈਟਰੋਜਨ ਤੇ ਆਕਸੀਜਨ ਨੂੰ ਮਿਲਾ ਕੇ ਸ਼ੁੱਧ ਸੋਨਾ ਬਣਾ ਦੇਵੇ ਤਾਂ ਇਹ ਰਸਾਇਣ ਸ਼ਾਸ਼ਤਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਕਰਾਮਾਤ ਹੋਵੇਗੀ। ਚਨੁਕਰੀ ਤਿਕੋਣ ਬਣਾਉਣਾ ਸੱਭ ਤੋਂ ਵੱਧ ਹੈਰਾਨੀਜਨਕ ਕਰਾਮਾਤ ਹੋਵੇਗੀ।

ਹਰ ਉਹ ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਅੰਧ ਵਿਸ਼ਵਾਸੀ ਹੈ ਜੋ ਕੁਦਰਤ ਦੇ ਮੂਲ ਨਿਯਮਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਨਹੀਂ ਮੰਨਦਾ ਤੇ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਪਰਵਾਹ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰਦਾ। ਕੁਦਰਤ ਦੇ ਮੂਲ ਨਿਯਮ ਕਾਰਨ ਤੇ ਹੋਣੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਪਏ ਹਨ। ਹਰ ਘਟਨਾ ਦੇ ਪਿਛੇ ਇਕ ਕਾਰਨ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਹਰ ਕਾਰਨ ਦੇ ਪਿਛੇ ਇਕ ਘਟਨਾ ਹੈ। ਇਹੋ ਕ੍ਰਮ ਸ਼ੁਰੂ ਤੋਂ ਚਲਦਾ ਆ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ। ਜਦੋਂ ਤੱਕ ਵਿਗਿਆਨ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੰਡ ਦੀ ਗੁੱਥੀ ਪੁਰੀ ਤਰਹਾਂ ਸੁਲਝਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਲੈਂਦਾ ਉਦੋਂ ਤੱਕ ਕਿਸੇ ਅਜਿਹੀ ਗੱਲ ਉਪਰ ਯਕੀਨ ਕਰਨਾ ਜੋ ਕੁਦਰਤ ਦੇ ਨਿਯਮਾਂ ਦੇ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਅਨੁਕੂਲ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੈ, ਅੰਧ ਵਿਸ਼ਵਾਸ ਹੈ।
ਅੱਜ ਵਸੂ ਭਾਰਦ੍ਵਾਜ ਕਿਥੇ ਹਨ। ਸਾਲ 2002-03 ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਕੋਈ ਉਲੇਖ ਨਹੀਂ ਮਿਲਦਾ। ਉਹ ਅੱਜ ਕਲ੍ਹ ਸਿੱਖੀ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ ਕਿਉਂ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰ ਰਹੇ? ਇਸ ਸਵਾਲ ਦਾ ਜਵਾਬ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਖੁਦ ਜਾਣਨ ਲਈ ਮੈਂ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਉਸ ਨੰਬਰ ਉਪਰ ਫੋਨ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਿਹੜਾ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਕਿਸੇ ਸਿਖ ਵੈਬਸਾਇਟ ਤੋਂ ਹੀ ਮਿਲਿਆ।

§ (Mr Vasu Bhardwaj, Journalist, Science Writer, Corporate Analyst
§ Address: 701-Chinmaya Apartment, Anand Mahal Road, Behind Bhulka Bhavan, Adajan, Surat, Gujarat-395009
§ Tel: 0261 – 2690033, 0261 - 224 00 99 Mobile: 09825113636 E-mail vasuamerica@yahoo.com)

ਮੈਂ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਮੋਬਾਇਲ ਨੰਬਰ ਦੀ ਵਰਤੋਂ ਕੀਤੀ। ਫੋਨ ਸੂਰਤ ਵਿੱਚ ਹੀ ਕਿਸੇ ਦੂਜੇ ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਨੇ ਚੁੱਕਿਆ। ਫੋਨ ਸੁਣਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਨੇ ਦਸਿਆ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਫੋਨ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਵਸੂ ਭਾਰਦ੍ਵਾਜ ਦਾ ਸੀ ਪਰ ਹੁਣ ਇਹ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਅਲਾਟ ਹੋ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ। ਜਦੋਂ ਮੈਂ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਵਸੂ ਭਾਰਦ੍ਵਾਜ ਬਾਰੇ ਪੁਛਿਆ ਤਾਂ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦਸਿਆ ਕਿ ਵਸੂ ਭਾਰਦ੍ਵਾਜ ਹੁਣ ਇਸ ਦੁਨੀਆ ਵਿੱਚ ਨਹੀਂ ਹਨ। ਮੈਂ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਬਾਰੇ ਹੋਰ ਜਾਣਨਾ ਚਾਹਿਆ। ਇੰਟਰਨੈਟ ਉਪਰ ਹੀ ਮੋਜੂਦ ਇਕ ਤੋਂ ਵੱਧ ਸਰੋਤਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਇਹ ਪਤਾ ਲਗਿਆ ਕਿ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਮੌਤ 2006 ਵਿੱਚ ਹੋ ਗਈ ਸੀ ਤੇ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਮੌਤ ਦਾ ਕਰਨ ਵੀ ਉਹੋ ਬੀਮਾਰੀ ਸੀ ਜਿਸ ਨਾਲ ਉਹ ਪੀੜਤ ਸਨ ਤੇ ਜਿਸ ਬਾਰੇ ਉਹ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਸਨ ਕਿ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਨੂੰ ਸੁਣਨ ਨਾਲ ਉਹ ਅਰੋਗ ਹੋ ਗਏ ਹਨ।

ਆਖਰ ਇਸ ਬੀਮਾਰੀ ਦਾ ਕੀ ਨਾਂ ਹੈ? ਇਸ ਬੀਮਾਰੀ ਨੂੰ ਮਲਟੀਪਲ ਮਾਈਲੋਮਾ (MULTIPLE MYELOMA) ਕਿਹਾ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਇਸ ਵਿੱਚ ਹੱਡੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਮੋਜੂਦ ਬੋਨ ਮੈਰੋ (bone marrow) ਵਿੱਚ ਖੂਨ ਬਣਨ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰਕ੍ਰਿਆ ਵਿੱਚ ਦੋਸ਼ ਪੈ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਕੈਂਸਰ ਬਾਰੇ ਲੋਕ ਬਹੁਤ ਘੱਟ ਜਾਣਦੇ ਹਨ। ਇਹ ਅਸਲ ਵਿੱਚ ਸਰੀਰ ਦੀਆਂ ਮੂਲ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਕਾਵਾਂ ਦਾ ਵਿਗਾੜ ਹੈ। ਇਸ ਵਿਗਾੜ ਦਾ ਜੇ ਪਹਿਲੇ ਪਤਾ ਲੱਗ ਜਾਵੇ ਤਾਂ ਰੇਡਿਓ ਥੈਰਾਪੀ ਨਾਲ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਨਸ਼ਟ ਕਰ ਦਿਤਾ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਪਰ ਜਦੋਂ ਪਤਾ ਲਗਦਾ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਬਹੁਤ ਦੇਰ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ। ਸਰਿਰ ਦੇ ਹਰ ਅੰਗ ਵਿੱਚ ਇਸ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਭਾਵ ਵੱਖ ਵੱਖ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ। ਕਿਤੇ ਇਹ ਸੈਲ ਵਿਭਾਜਨ ਬਹੁਤ ਤੇਜ਼ੀ ਨਾਲ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਕਈ ਥਾਂਵਾਂ ਤੇ ਇਸ ਦੀ ਰਫਤਾਰ ਬਹੁਤ ਮੰਦ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ। ਅਜਿਹੇ ਕੇਸਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਬੀਮਾਰੀ ਲੰਮੀ ਉਮਰ ਤਕ ਚਲਦੀ ਹੈ। ਇਹ ਕੁਦਰਤ ਦਾ ਨਿਯਮ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਰੋਕਣਾ ਅਸਭੰਵ ਹੈ। ਬੀਮਾਰੀ ਦਾ ਕਾਰਨ ਜਦੋਂ ਤੱਕ ਸਰੀਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਮੋਜੂਦ ਹੈ ਬੀਮਾਰੀ ਨੂੰ ਖਤਮ ਨਹੀਂ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ ਪਰ ਬੀਮਾਰੀ ਨੂੰ ਖਤਮ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਵਿਗਿਆਨਕ ਵਿਧੀ ਨਾਲ ਹੀ ਉਸ ਦਾ ਇਲਾਜ ਕਰਨਾ ਪੈਂਦਾ ਹੈ।

ਅੱਜ ਵਿਗਿਆਨ ਨੇ ਬਹੁਤ ਕਾਰਗਰ ਤਰੀਕੇ ਨਾਲ ਬੀਮਾਰੀਆਂ ਬਾਰੇ ਜਾਣ ਲਿਆ ਹੈ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਕਾਰਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਪੁਣਛਾਣ ਤੇ ਪੜਤਾਲ ਕਰਨ ਦੀ ਆਦਤ ਪਾ ਲਈ ਹੈ। ਦਵਾਈਆਂ ਵੀ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਕਾਰਨਾਂ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਹੀ ਦਿਤੀਆ ਜਾਂਦੀਆਂ ਹਨ। ਮੈਡੀਕਲ ਸਾਇੰਸ ਦੀ ਬਦੌਲਤ ਬੀਮਾਰੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਕਾਰਨ ਲੱਭ ਕੇ ਇਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਰੋਕ ਥਾਮ ਵੀ ਕੀਤੀ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ। ਇਹ ਸੱਭ ਕੁਝ ਵਿਗਿਆਨ ਨੇ ਸੰਭਵ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ, ਕਿਸੇ ਧਰਮ ਜਾਂ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦੀ ਦੇਣ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੈ। ਇਸ ਪਿਛੇ ਵਿਗਿਆਨੀਆਂ ਦੀ ਲੰਮੀ ਘਾਲਨਾ ਹੈ ਜਿਸ ਦਾ ਫਲ ਅੱਜ ਵਿਗਿਆਨ ਮਨੁੱਖਤਾ ਤੱਕ ਪੁਚਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ। ਕਿਸੇ ਵੀ ਬੀਮਾਰੀ ਨੂੰ ਨਾਮ ਸਿਮਰਨ ਜਾਂ ਬਾਣੀ ਜਾਂ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਪੜ੍ਹ ਕੇ ਠੀਕ ਨਹੀਂ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ। ਵਸੂ ਭਾਰਦ੍ਵਾਜ ਦਾ ਕੇਸ ਸਿਖ ਸਟੇਜਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ ਕੇ ਸਰਬ ਰੋਗ ਕੋ ਅਉਖੁਦ ਨਾਲ, ਨਾਮ ਸਿਮਰਨ ਦਾ ਅਭਿਆਸ ਕਰਨ ਤੇ ਕਰਾਉਣ ਵਾਲਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਚਾਂਦੀ ਹੋ ਗਈ। ਉਹਨਾਂ ਜਗ੍ਹਾ ਜਗ੍ਹਾ ਵੱਡੇ ਵਡੇ ਕੈਂਪ ਲਾ ਕੇ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਰੋਗ ਮੁਕਤ ਹੋਣ ਦਾ ਲਾਲਚ ਦੇਣ ਦੇ ਆਡੰਬਰ ਰਚੇ। ਇਸ ਵਿੱਚ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਸੰਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਮਸਕੀਨ ਨੇ ਵੀ ਬਹੁਤ ਵੱਡਾ ਰੋਲ ਅਦਾ ਕੀਤਾ। ਉਸ ਨੇ ਵਸੂ ਭਾਰਦ੍ਵਾਜ ਨੂੰ ਸਟੇਜਾਂ ਉਪਰ ਇਕ ਸਬੂਤ ਵੱਜੋਂ ਪੇਸ਼ ਕੀਤਾ। ਇਸ ਨਾਲ ਭੋਲੇ ਭਾਲੇ ਲੋਕ ਵਰਗਲਾਏ ਗਏ ਤੇ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਸਮਾਂ, ਸਾਧਨ ਤੇ ਧਨ ਇਸ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਵਾਧੂ ਨਿਰਾਰਥਕ ਕੰਮਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਖਰਚ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ। ਕੁਝ ਥਾਂਵਾਂ ਤੇ ਵਸੂ ਭਾਰਦ੍ਵਾਜ ਵੀ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਲਈ ਪ੍ਰੇਰਨਾ ਦਾ ਸੋਮਾ ਬਣਿਆ।

ਮੇਰੇ ਇਕ ਹੋਰ ਮਿਤਰ ਹਨ ਉਹ ਰੇਕੀ ਦਾ ਕੰਮ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ, ਉਹ ਵੀ ਆਪਣੀ ਪੈਥੀ ਨੂੰ ਬਹੁਤ ਕਾਰਗਰ ਆਖਦੇ ਹਨ। ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਮੈਂ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਇਕ ਅੰਗਰੇਜ਼ੀ ਪ੍ਰਾਰਥਨਾ ਵਰਗੀ ਕਵਿਤਾ ਦਾ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰ ਦਿਆਂ। ਮੈਂ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਵਿਗਿਆਨਕ ਵਿਧੀ ਵੱਲ ਲੈ ਜਾਣ ਦੀ ਬੜੀ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਕੀਤੀ, ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਵਿਗਿਆਨ ਦਾ ਮਤਲਬ ਸਮਝਾਉਣ ਦਾ ਯਤਨ ਕੀਤਾ ਪਰ ਉਹ ਆਪਣੀ ਥਾਂ ਤੇ ਅੜੇ ਰਹੇ। ਉਹ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਕਿ ਅਸੀਂ ਮੂਲ ਮੰਤਰ ਨੂੰ ਉਸ ਪ੍ਰਾਰਥਨਾ ਦੀ ਥਾਂ ਤੇ ਵਰਤਣ ਦੀ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਇਹ ਯਤਨ ਬਹੁਤ ਅਸਰਦਾਇਕ ਹੋਏ ਹਨ। ਅਜਿਹੇ ਬਹੁਤ ਸਾਰੇ ਪਾਠਕਾਂ ਦੀ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਹਿਤ ਮੈਂ ਦਸਣਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦਾ ਹਾਂ ਕਿ ਸ਼ਬਦ (ਅੱਖਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਜੋੜ ਤੋਂ ਬਣੇ ਹੋਏ) ਸਿਰਫ ਅਵਾਜ਼ਾਂ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਤੀਕ ਹਨ ਤੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਪ ਵਿੱਚ ਕੋਈ ਅਰਥ ਨਹੀਂ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਜਿੰਨਾ ਚਿਰ ਉਹ ਕਿਸੇ ਸੰਕਲਪ ਨਾਲ ਨਾ ਜੁੜੇ ਹੋਣ। ਈਂਘਮਨੋਂਗਾ ਇਕ ਅਜਿਹਾ ਹੀ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਹੈ, ਇਸ ਦਾ ਕੋਈ ਅਰਥ ਨਹੀਂ ਤੇ ਇਸ ਨਾਲ ਕੋਈ ਸੰਕਲਪ ਨਹੀਂ ਜੁੜਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ, ਜੇ ਕੋਈ ਇਸ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਨੂੰ ਬਾਰ ਬਾਰ ਜਾਂ ਇਕ ਵਾਰ ਪੜ੍ਹੇ ਤਾਂ ਉਸ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਇਸ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਦੀ ਕੋਈ ਮਹੱਤਤਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੈ।

ਸ਼ਬਦ, ਅਵਾਜ਼ਾਂ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਸੰਕਲਪ ਸਮਝਾਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਜਿਹਨਾਂ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਇਹ ਵਰਤੋਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਆਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ। ਇਹਨਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਕੋਈ ਮੰਤਰ ਗੁਰਮੰਤਰ ਨਹੀਂ ਬਣਾਇਆ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ। ਜਿਹੜੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੂੰ ਸਮਝ ਨਾ ਆਵੇ ਉਸ ਦਾ ਕੋਈ ਅਰਥ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੁੰਦਾ। ਜਿਹੜੇ ਲੋਕ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਕੋਈ ਮੰਤਰ ਦਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਉਹ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਭੋਲੇਪਨ ਦਾ ਫਾਇਦਾ ਲੈ ਰਹੇ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ। ਉਹ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਮੂਰਖ ਬਣਾ ਰਹੇ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ। ਕਿਸੇ ਵੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਦਾ ਜਨਮ ਸੰਚਾਰ ਦੇ ਸਾਧਨ ਵਜੋਂ ਹੀ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ। ਅੱਖਰਾਂ ਜੋ ਅਵਾਜ਼ਾਂ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਤੀਕ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਮਿਲ ਕੇ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਬਣਾਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਤੇ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਕਿਸੇ ਸੰਕਲਪ ਨਾਲ ਜੁੜ ਕੇ ਅਰਥ ਪੂਰਨ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ। ਕੋਈ ਵੀ ਅੱਖਰ ਜਾਂ ਅਵਾਜ਼ ਮੰਤਰ ਨਹੀਂ ਬਣਦਾ ਤੇ ਉਸ ਵਿੱਚ ਕੋਈ ਸ਼ਕਤੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਆ ਸਕਦੀ। ਖੀਰ ਦੇ ਖ ਤੇ ਰ ਨੂੰ ਜਪਣ ਨਾਲ ਖੀਰ ਨਹੀਂ ਬਣ ਸਕਦੀ ਤੇ ਮੂੰਹ ਵਿੱਚ ਮਿਠਾਸ ਨਹੀਂ ਆ ਸਕਦੀ। ਖੀਰ ਦਾ ਸਵਾਦ ਲੈਣ ਲਈ ਖੀਰ ਖਾਣੀ ਹੀ ਪਵੇਗੀ। ਸੋ ਇਸ ਚੀਜ਼ ਨੂੰ ਸਮਝ ਲੈਣ ਵਿੱਚ ਹੀ ਭਲਾਈ ਹੈ। ਜੇ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਉਸ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਦੇ ਸ਼ਬਦਾਂ ਦੇ ਅਰਥਾਂ ਦੀ ਸਮਝ ਨਹੀਂ ਤਾਂ ਉਸ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਦੀ ਕੋਈ ਵੀ ਗਲ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਉਪਰ ਅਸਰ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰ ਸਕਦੀ। ਧਿਆਨ ਦੇਣ ਯੋਗ ਗਲ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਵਸੂ ਭਾਰਦ੍ਵਾਜ ਨੂੰ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਤੇ ਖਾਸ ਕਰ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦੇ ਕਿਸੇ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਦੀ ਕੋਈ ਸਮਝ ਨਹੀਂ ਸੀ ਸੋ ਬਿਨਾਂ ਸਮਝ ਤੋਂ ਉਸ ਉਪਰ ਕੋਈ ਅਸਰ ਹੋਣਾ ਅਣਕਿਆਸੀ ਗੱਲ ਹੈ।
ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਆਪਣੇ ਸਮੇਂ ਦਾ ਜੀਵਨ ਸਿਧਾਂਤ ਹੈ ਜੋ ਕੁਦਰਤ ਦੇ ਨਿਯਮਾਂ ਦੀ ਹੀ ਗੱਲ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ। ਇਹ ਆਪਣੇ ਸਮੇਂ ਦਾ ਆਧੁਨਿਕ ਜੀਵਨ ਸਿਧਾਂਤ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਇਸ ਦੀਆਂ ਬਹੁਤ ਸਾਰੀਆਂ ਗੱਲਾਂ ਇਸ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਵਿਸ਼ੇਸ਼ ਮਹੱਤਵ ਰੱਖਦੀਆਂ ਹਨ, ਕਿਉਂ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਨੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਦੇ ਕਰਮ ਕਾਂਡ ਤੇ ਪਾਖੰਡ ਦਾ ਵਿਰੋਧ ਕੀਤਾ ਤੇ ਲੁਕਾਈ ਨੂੰ ਸਿਧਾ ਸਾਦਾ ਤੇ ਸਪਸ਼ਟ ਜੀਵਨ ਜੀਣ ਦਾ ਰਾਹ ਦਿਖਾਇਆ। ਇਹ ਆਪਣੇ ਸਮੇਂ ਦੀ ਕ੍ਰਾਂਤੀ ਸੀ। ਇਸ ਦਾ ਲਾਭ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਨੂੰ ਪੜ੍ਹ ਕੇ ਤੇ ਸਮਝ ਕੇ ਹੀ ਹੋ ਸਕਦਾ ਸੀ ਨਾ ਕਿ ਸੁਣ ਕੇ। ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਸੁਣਨ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਮੰਨਣਾ ਤੇ ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਅਪਣਾਉਣਾ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਕਿਹਾ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ। ਸਪਸ਼ਟ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਪੈਰਾਸੀਟਾਮੋਲ ਦਾ ਨਾਂ ਸੁਣ ਕੇ ਜਾਂ ਜਪ ਕੇ ਬੁਖਾਰ ਨਹੀਂ ਘਟਾਇਆ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ। ਬੁਖਾਰ ਤੋਂ ਰਾਹਤ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਦਵਾਈ ਕਾਣੀ ਹੀ ਪੈਂਦੀ ਹੈ। ਵਸੂ ਭਾਰਦ੍ਵਾਜ ਦੇ ਕੇਸ ਵਿੱਚ ਉਹ ਪੈਰਾਸੀਟਾਮੋਲ ਦਾ ਨਾਂ ਸੁਣ ਕੇ ਰਾਜ਼ੀ ਹੋ ਗਿਆ।

ਹਰ ਉਸ ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਨੂੰ ਵਿਗਿਆਨੀ ਆਖਣਾ ਸਰਾਸਰ ਮੂਰਖਤਾ ਹੈ ਜੋ ਕੁਦਰਤ ਦੇ ਹੋਣੀ ਨਿਯਮ ਉਪਰ ਨਹੀਂ ਚਲਦਾ। ਉਹ ਅੰਧ ਵਿਸ਼ਵਾਸੀ ਹੋ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ। ਪਰ ਵਿਗਿਆਨੀ ਨਹੀਂ। ਵਸੂ ਭਾਰਦ੍ਵਾਜ ਵਿਗਿਆਨੀ ਨਹੀ ਕਿਹਾ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ। ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਅੰਧ ਵਿਸਵਾਸ ਲਈ ਕੋਈ ਥਾਂ ਨਹੀਂ। ਅੰਧ ਵਿਸ਼ਵਾਸੀ ਲਈ ਵੀ। ਉਹ ਸਾਰੇ ਲੋਕ ਜਿਹੜੇ ਸਿਮਰਨ ਦੇ ਨਾਂ ਉਪਰ ਤੋਤਾ ਰਟਨ ਕਰਦੇ ਉਹ ਵੀ ਵਸੂ ਦੀ ਹੀ ਸ਼੍ਰੇਣੀ ਦੇ ਭਾਈਵਾਲ ਨਹੀਂ। ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਸਮੇਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਕਦੇ ਸਿਮਰਨ ਨਹੀਂ ਕੀਤਾ, ਸਿਮਰਨ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਦੀ ਵਰਤੋਂ ਯਾਦ ਕਰਨ, ਵਿਚਾਰ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਹੀ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੈ। ਕਿਸੇ ਵੀ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਜਾਣਨ ਲਈ ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਸਮਝਣਾ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਹੈ।

ਦੂਜੀ ਗੱਲ ਕੁਦਰਤ ਦੇ ਨਿਯਮਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਨਾ ਤਾਂ ਬਦਲਿਆ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਨਾ ਉਸ ਤੋਂ ਉਲਟ ਜਾਇਆ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ। ਲੱਤ ਦੀ ਥਾਂ ਤੇ ਬਾਂਹ ਤੇ ਬਾਂਹ ਦੀ ਥਾਂ ਸਿਰ ਨਹੀਂ ਉਗਾਇਆ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ। ਅਜਿਹਾ ਸੋਚਣਾ ਕੁਦਰਤ ਦੇ ਨਿਯਮਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਉਲਟ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ। ਬਿਨਾਂ ਦਵਾਈ ਤੋਂ ਬੀਮਾਰੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਜਾ ਸਕਦੀ। ਬੀਮਾਰੀ ਦਾ ਕਾਰਨ ਕਿਸੇ ਮੰਤਰ ਨਾਲ ਦੂਰ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋ ਸਕਦਾ। ਬੀਮਾਰੀ ਦਾ ਉਪਚਾਰ ਹੀ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਬਹੁਤ ਸਾਰੀਆਂ ਬੀਮਾਰੀਆਂ ਇਕ ਦਮ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਦੀ ਜਾਨ ਨਹੀਂ ਕੱਢ ਦੇਂਦੀਆਂ, ਸਰੀਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਕਈ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਸੰਭਾਵਨਾਵਾਂ ਮੋਜੂਦ ਹਨ ਤੇ ਕੈਂਸਰ ਵੀ ਹੌਲੀ ਹੌਲੀ ਘਾਤਕ ਅਵਸਥਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਪਹੁੰਚਦਾ ਹੈ।

ਵਸੂ ਭਾਰਦ੍ਵਾਜ ਦੀ ਮੌਤ ਉਸੇ ਬੀਮਾਰੀ ਤੋਂ ਹੋਈ ਜਿਸ ਨਾਲ ਉਹ ਪੀੜਤ ਸੀ? ਕੀ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦਾ ਚਮਤਕਾਰ ਰੁਕ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ? ਕੀ ਉਸ ਚਮਤਕਾਰ ਨੇ, ਜਿਸ ਬਾਰੇ ਬਹੁਤ ਵਧਾ ਚੜ੍ਹਾ ਕੇ ਦੱਸਿਆ ਗਿਆ, ਬੰਦ ਹੋ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ? ਕੀ 2002 ਤੋਂ ਬਾਦ ਚਮਤਕਾਰ ਹੋਣੇ ਬੰਦ ਹੋ ਗਏ ਹਨ? ਇਹ ਕੁਝ ਪ੍ਰਸ਼ਨ ਹਨ ਜਿਹਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਜਵਾਬ ਹਰ ਅੰਧ ਵਿਸ਼ਵਾਸੀ ਨੂੰ ਲੱਭ ਕੇ ਦੇਣਾ ਪਵੇਗਾ।

ਮੈਨੂੰ ਜਦੋਂ ਇਹ ਸੱਭ ਕੁਝ ਪਤਾ ਲਗਿਆ, ਤਕਰੀਬਨ ਤਿੰਨ ਸਾਲ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ, ਇਸੇ ਫੇਸ ਬੁੱਕ ਉਪਰ ਇਕ ਬਹੁਤ ਬਹਿਸ ਹੋਈ ਤੇ ਮੇਰੀ ਇਕ ਟਿਪਣੀ ਬਹੁਤ ਪ੍ਰਭਾਵਸ਼ਾਲੀ ਸੀ। ‘ ਜੇ ਵਸੂ ਭਾਰਦ੍ਵਾਜ ਜੀਂਦਾ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਦਾ ਸਿਧਾਂਤ ਫੇਲ੍ਹ ਹੋ ਜਾਣਾ ਸੀ। ਉਸ ਦੀ ਮੌਤ ਨਾਲ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਕੁਦਰਤ ਦੇ ਨਿਯਮ ਵਾਲਾ ਸਿਧਾਂਤ ‘ਆਪੇ ਬੀਜ ਆਪੁ ਹੀ ਖਾਹਿ’ ਬਚ ਗਿਆ।
Posted 3rd August 2012 by Gurdip Singh Bhamra

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM