• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

USA Deadly Attack At Boston Marathon

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Lots of dots are being collected. It will take sometime to connect them. At least there is one relief for all of us who have brown colour. We will not be looked at with those jaundiced eyes as we have been since 9-11. I am keeping my toes crossed at least for that.

I hope people stop jumping the guns by printing the wrong pictures and talking about the brownies. The former was done by The New York Post that brazenly printed the pictures of two Saudi students with the caption in bold, Bag Men. who had nothing to do with the horrible bombing and the latter is Sean Hannity of Faux News who has been spewing hatred and pointing fingers at the brownies. Both are owned by Rupert Murdoch.

It is a shame when this happens and it is a dangerous thing when this kind of ignorance spreads faster than plague which breeds mental terrorism against the innocent. We are the living proof of that.

My request to all News people is: Please wait and report the facts before your print them or babble on a TV screen.

Jan 6, 2005
Metro-Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Boston suspect's web page venerates Islam, Chechen independence

Fri Apr 19, 2013 - 12:56pm EDT

By Peter Graff

(Reuters) - Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev posted links to Islamic websites and others calling for Chechen independence on what appears to be his page on a Russian language social networking site.

Abusive comments in Russian and English were flooding onto Tsarnaev's page on VK, a Russian-language social media site, on Friday after he was identified as a suspect in the bombing of the Boston marathon.

Police launched a massive manhunt for Tsarnaev, 19, after killing his older brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev in a shootout overnight.

On the site, the younger Tsarnaev identifies himself as a 2011 graduate of Cambridge Rindge and Latin School, a public school in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

It says he went to primary school in Makhachkala, capital of Dagestan, a province in Russia that borders Chechnya, and lists his languages as English, Russian and Chechen.

His "World view" is listed as "Islam" and his "Personal priority" is "career and money".

He has posted links to videos of fighters in the Syrian civil war and to Islamic web pages with titles like "Salamworld, my religion is Islam" and "There is no God but Allah, let that ring out in our hearts".

He also has links to pages calling for independence for Chechnya, a region of Russia that lost its bid for secession after two wars in the 1990s.

The page also reveals a sense of humor, around his identity as a member of a minority from southern Russia's restive Caucasus, which includes Chechnya, Dagestan, Ingushetia and other predominately Muslim regions that have seen two decades of unrest since the fall of the Soviet Union.

A video labeled "my brother messing around" shows a man resembling his dead brother Tamerlan laughing and imitating the accents of different Caucasian ethnic groups.

He has posted his own joke: "A car goes by with a Chechen, a Dagestani and an Ingush inside. Question: who is driving?"

The answer: the police.

Elsewhere on the Internet, a photo essay entitled "Will box for passport" shows the older brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev practicing boxing at a gym. The captions identify him as a Chechen heavyweight boxer, in the United States for five years.

In one picture he is shown play-fighting with a blonde girlfriend. In another, he is on the phone next to his Mercedes.

"I don't have a single American friend," one caption quotes him as saying. "I don't understand them."

(Reporting by Peter Graff; editing by Philippa Fletcher)

source: http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/19/us-usa-explosions-suspect-site-idUSBRE93I0JL20130419

Jan 6, 2005
Metro-Vancouver, B.C., Canada
WASHINGTON POST - Cindy Boren - April 19, 2013 at 5:38 am

Authorities confirm suspect cornered

Authorities have confirmed that the man cornered in a boat in Watertown, Mass. is bombing suspect Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev.

There were conflicting reports at what lead the police to this particular home, none of them verified by 8 p.m. — thermal heat imaging, a smear of blood on the boat or just an old-fashioned tip from a resident who had just seen a press conference where citizens were urged to be “vigilant.”

– Annie Gowen

source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...plosions-live-updates-3/#liveblog-entry-13779

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
He was just captured, wounded from the shootout with police earlier today in Watertown, escaped on foot. He was located hiding in a boat in a private backyard, under a tarp. The owner of the boat tipped off the police. In serious condition, he is now being transported to a Boston hospital - undisclosed - in custody of the FBI. Visible wounds are in the leg and neck.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM