• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Dasam Darbar - New Mexico

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Maybe they should just ditch any attempt at having a Gurudwara and settle for a social club, a bit of Bingo, maybe a bar, Kirtan could be sung to the latest pop tunes, some nice strobe lighting,

I cannot help but feel the Deras have certainly got the right idea if not the right message...

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
I know one of the members at spn wanted graphics of changed too. I kind of fell into an initial trap and said "why not" and then suddenly realized and responded with negative correction soon thereafter. Amazing how stupid we are and how many are falling for it. Black "clouds" (Batman and Robin I heard some call them lol) from Punjab are spreading across the world!

Sat Sri Akal.

Last edited:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
IN MALAYSIA we have our very own Baba heavily influenced by yogi 3Ho and Christinaity and all that mumbo jumbo with a dash of voodoism and chamcha amrit (amrit in spoon)..who has changed the Graphics of this EK Oangkar to EK God !!...Lots of fools continue to follow him in this blasphemy and think they are wiser than GURU NANAK...becasue their baba also claimed that what Guru nanak-Guur Gobind Singh ji achieved in 250 YEARS..He can DO/achieve in 25....and then carried away by his own euphoria..came down to 2.5 !! Thats what "religious/prophethoodism/santbabaism LSD does to ones BRAINS".....one begins to transform into Superman+Batman+Wonderwoman+fantastic Four....all rolled into ONE !! IF ONLY Akal Purakh had sent this Baba instead of Dusht Daman...we would be a religion 2 anda haf years OLD....!!!

Nov 23, 2010
That's like saying a sculpture of Jesus on the cross is just a piece of art. No nothing at all to do religion. The virgin de guadalupe is only the most important religious icon in all of Mexico, the mother of all the Mexicans.

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Actually, I'm an immigrant. My point being that using that particular image in a predominately catholic country sends a confused message but confused messages are the stock and trade of 3HO.
Linzer ji perhaps they are trying to show that they are inclusive in access. I realize the religious connotation. I don't follow 3HO but I do believe they are run like a business with perhaps 20/80 mix of religion/business. It may be similar to the missionary expeditions carried out by Christians in India, Africa, etc., but this is beyond my area of knowledge.

Sat Sri Akal.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
I think being an ex 3HO, Gursant Singh ji knows quite a lot about how they work:
https://www.facebook.com/gursant

As long as 3HO people read Gurbani and do vichar, no matter what it is mixed with, they are better than me. And there is hope for them to get on right track.

THAT is why I too very very seldom "criticise" them...at least they are wearing the Guru Roop Khalsas Roop with PRIDE while our very own Jatt Punjabi sikhs are discarding it like excess baggage/garbage. With FULL BANA..+ a little Gurbani/Vichaar they ahev amuch better chance of getting on the Right Gurmatt Paath than the Punjabi jatt Sikhs who have no gurbani no vichaar and no banna either...:swordfight-kudiyan:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM