• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Daily Spiritual Food !

Jan 6, 2005
Metro-Vancouver, B.C., Canada
DAILY SPIRITUAL FOOD :

"Many times people report the feeling of divine help and strength when they come close to breaking point. Actually divine help is always there, but we are usually so busy doing things in our own little way that we only look for it when we face absolute defeat. The tranquil nature of enlightened souls comes from their ability to take God's help constantly. A state of true surrender will lead to the feeling of victory in everything we do."

- thoughtfortoday

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Soul_Jyot ji

Divine Help has ALWAYS been there when I have been close to the breaking point. And I have been close to the breaking point more times than i would like to recount.

Divine Help comes without asking. Divine Help comes with asking. It comes with and without asking because it always there. One just has to take a moment to notice. And then take a moment to say Thank You.

thanks
Antonia

ਦੇਦਾ ਦੇ ਲੈਦੇ ਥਕਿ ਪਾਹਿ ॥
dhaedhaa dhae laidhae thhak paahi ||
The Great Giver keeps on giving, while those who receive grow weary of receiving.

ਜੁਗਾ ਜੁਗੰਤਰਿ ਖਾਹੀ ਖਾਹਿ ॥
jugaa juganthar khaahee khaahi ||
Throughout the ages, consumers consume.

ਹੁਕਮੀ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਚਲਾਏ ਰਾਹੁ ॥
hukamee hukam chalaaeae raahu ||
The Commander, by His Command, leads us to walk on the Path.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Beautifully said aad ji...Just like Sunlight...DIVINE HELP...is... always there..whether we notice or not..even if its "hidden" like when its on the other side of the earth..Fact is its STILL THERE..we just cant notice its presence...we may feel like its "night..darkness..sadness..and then like Clockwork..the SUN RISES again !!!THIS is what Gurbani tries so hard to tell us...the Gurus..the Bhagats..the Bhatts..all realised this Great TRUTH.....

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM