Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Sikh News Creation Of Universe

Discussion in 'Breaking News' started by ahmetcelik, Jun 23, 2005.

1. ahmetcelik

ahmetcelik
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

The Universe and its elements : all the galaxies, stars, planets, asteroids, the Milky Way, the Sun, the Earth, the Moon and billions of other immense bodies are rotating and revolving in excellent harmony. If scrutinized in terms of cosmic, physical, mathematical and bio-chemical aspects, from micro level to macro level, the Universe proves to be supplied with the most suitable design for human life.

From the expansional rate of the Universe to the location of Earth in the Solar System, from percengates of athmospheric gases to properties of sunlight, innumerous equilibriums are sustained each second and each hour. Not even one of these arrangements may occur by chance. All obey the infallible wisdom of God exhibiting His might and art.This web site displays the evidence for the creation of the Universe and it reveals the eternal might and wisdom of God, who created this great universe from nothingness.

http://www.creationofuniverse.com/

http://www.harunyahya.com/

2. Loading...