• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

India Court Notice To Rahul On "Missing" Woman

Jan 1, 2010
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->
[/FONT]
03_03_2011_006_030.jpg

[/FONT]http://epaper.dailypioneer.com/THEPIONEER/PIONEER/2011/03/03/Article//006/03_03_2011_006_030.jpg
Rajneesh Madhok

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
re: Court Notice to Rahul on "missing" Woman

Rajneesh Madhok ji thanks for the post.

It seems somewhere along the gene pool in the Gandhi family, the Nehru genes went missing! What a heritage these people are leaving for a Nehru name. I used to like Jawahar Lal Nehru and actually attended a rally in Amritsar where he spoke. Whether he was internally good, or as bad as the Gandhis of his clan that followed, I don't know. I tend to think he was good. As good are generally followed by good (Lal Bahadur Shastri) but this assessment is kind of superficial as I did not know Nehru or Shastri in detail. Gandhi clan's actions speak louder than any words could describe. TRASH!

Sat Sri Akal.

Jan 1, 2010
Rahul Gandhi case: High Court slaps Rs 50 lakh cost on petitioner

PTI,Mar 7, 2011, 05.39pm IST
Tags:

LUCKNOW: Coming down hard on people filing frivolous petitions, the Allahabad High Court today slapped a penalty of Rs 50 lakh on a a former SP MLA who alleged that Rahul Gandhi had kept in captivity a girl and her parents, which later turned out to be false.
The Lucknow bench of the High Court also ordered a CBI probe against the former legislator from Madhya Pradesh Kishore Samrite who had moved a habeas corpus petition against the AICC general secretary.
The order was passed by a division bench of justices Umanath Singh and Satish Chandra after the girl, Sukanya, who according to the petitioner was held captive by Rahul, denied any such incident when she was produced in court.
http://articles.economictimes.india..._1_cbi-probe-allahabad-high-court-court-order

Rajneesh Madhok

Jan 1, 2010
Apparently there has been miscarriage of justice by powerful political forces,
which had similarly stopped several cases filed by Dr.Swamy against Sonia-
Carting away hundreds Crores worth of curio-s and ancient sculptures and her
sister running the shop selling them in Milan, her lying in Lok Sabha records
about her qualifications, her lying about the date of birth which was 1944 in
original passport and at marriage solemnation but changed to 1946 and place of
birth when pointed out of Stefano her father in Siberean prisons until the end
of WWII in 1945, her holding positions unauthorisedly when she was still an
Italian Citizen..etc.

If you have watched the TV of the scene outside the Court, the "Sukanya"
produced in Court was totally covered, her face not shown and the hearing was
within the Magistrate's Cabin in private and not in open Court, her parents too
were not shown nor media asked any questions to anyone, as is usual in cases
like Arushi or many other cases.

I still do not believe in the veracity of the drama that was enacted and whether
the real Sukanya and her parents were brought, unless and until they are brought
before the public and shown by TV answering the questions from media.

Rajneesh Madhok

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Regardless of making sense or not, the destinies of the Gandhi's seem to be sealed based on their mother's actions and heritage. I know as a Sikh I don't believe in destinies, etc., but this is in the illustrative sense. There is also a saying that "you are known by the company you keep". In this case this translates into your handlers or confidants. You are a puppet in the hands of such handlers and they are puppets in the hands of the Grand Master whoever that or the collective is. I assume these are hardcore Brahminic Hindus who are maneuvering India slowly but surely towards Hindu, Hindi, Hindustan emanating out of Uttar Pradesh/Haryana and surroundings. Who cares about minorities (like Sikhs from Guru Nanak Dev ji's times) who may have helped them a great deal in the past! For the Brahmins these are renegades and enemies who disrupted their "trick and treat supermarkets" where the could fleece the ordinary people.

It is amazing the speed of justice for the powerful while the 1984 massacres and genocides are still pending any charges or justice. Forget about alleged rapes, confinement in this case, these were murders in 1984!

This is the hypocrisy of India and impunity for Congress associated mafia/thugs and will be its downfall one day. It is extremely unfortunate.

Sat Sri Akal.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: