• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Cooking In The Danger Zone-INDIA-Dalits

lovely_silky

SPNer
Feb 22, 2007
I would NOT call anyone in this forum my GURU!:D. A gursikh as in Guru Ka Sikh, sadh sangat, Bhenji, Veerji, Praji BUT NOT GURU JI.

Well unless of course you want to be called a Guru :D:D (joke)

p/s: No offense but its your replies that usually cause one frustration and EGO literally jumps out of them.:D:D. I for one admit my temper but have been in check of it due to Guru Ki Bani recently.:)

But anyways,on a serious note, SPN is for discussion not to nit pick.So please all discuss and learn our wonderful Gurbani.

kaur-1 ji,

i totally agree with you.

Sadh Sangat Ji, bhul chuk maaf

Surinder bhen ji always guide us to the right direction. even i noticed in one post while conversing with hai-bhi-such she litrally directed him towards SGGS Ji. I respect her becuase every word she says is always gurbani de anukool. like Arvind Bhaji says-jevyn rab aap bol reha.

it was very hard for anybody to discuss what she was able to under posts-Guru Nanak God, this one and Baba question. She pointed out the real truth. We all are learning a lot from all that. And again-everything she talks about is GurBani.

thanks a lot Surinder bhenji.

Nov 29, 2006
Respected Sahil Makkar Ji,

thankyou endlessly.

could not find Gurbani to support your thoughts!!!!!

repeating myself again-to leave no stone unturned. Also to pay respects to all the religions and beliefs. as
GOD IS ALL & ALL IS GOD

and they have the Realization of the Truth, their Bani is in Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is for a good reason, not to spread hatred.

Very good, call yourself a sikh and denouncing your own Guru Ji.

where Guru Ji respects all the Scriptures....

poQI purwx kmweIAY ] Bau vtI iequ qin pweIAY ]
Let the reading of your prayer book be the oil, and let the Fear of God be the wick for the lamp of this body.

i humbly suggest(as you claim to be a sikh) read Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji all the way from the beginning to the end YOURSELF-then decide. You claim to be a Sikh- cannot hurt, or does it!!!!!

if your Guru is the true Guru, you will find, Bani says all what he/she is saying.

bwxI gurU gurU hY bwxI ivic bwxI AMimRqu swry ]
guru bwxI khY syvku jnu mwnY prqiK gurU insqwry ]

Any True Spiritual teacher says the same Bani, It is written throughout the Brehmand-zrRw zrRw ies dw gvwh hY, JuTlwxI nwmumikn hY[ Cultures and languages cannot change the real essence of it.

So you are suggesting you are a sikh and you have a living Guru and you are seeing God in/through your so called living Guru.

Congratulations to have a 12Th Guru, who is teaching you to not read your 11th Guru. Please forgive my language.

How come you are not able to see that God in Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. As Guru Ji, you, me all is a part of it........Because a true Guru will not teach the followers to tell the rest of the world that: hey your Guru is not the Guru, mine is; may be in your world the living Gurus spread this kind of hatred??????????
Gurus are to bring a person to a state of mind-
qRY gux mwieAw moih ivAwpy qurIAw guxu hY gurmuiK lhIAw ]

eyk idRsit sB sm kir jwxY ndrI AwvY sBu bRhmu psreIAw ]

Our Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji tells us to respect all. So we do. All our Guru Sahibaan has done it.
As i said before- you need a living Guru, very good- fine, follow that Guru, but stop convincing others that their Guru is not the right one and that they need to have a living Guru. You will not be successful to convert all. A True Guru does not need advertisement- Guru shines through the chelas.

repeating myself again-
Guru is the one who teaches us, here we are talking about the Spiritual Master, so can be a Scripture/living Master/Higher Self Within/The Universe..........

And being in Sikh Religion- our Guru is Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

isimRiq byd purwx pukwrin poQIAw ]
The Simritees, the Vedas, the Puraanas and the other holy scriptures proclaim

nwm ibnw siB kUVu gwl@I hoCIAw ]1]
that without the Naam, everything is false and worthless.

Yes, of course, my dear, and a True Guru's teachings cannot be against a Scripture either. No true Guru(from any religious back ground) can say anything like this-do not read Guru Granth Sahib or any other Scriptures or Spiritual Books.......................

You know why: BECAUSE A TRUE GURU IS IN THOSE REALMS WHERE HE/SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING, AND FOR THIS INDIVIDUAL(LIVING GURU) ALL ARE EQUAL; THIS PERSON BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER, DOES NOT DIVIDE THEM ON THE NAME OF THE RELEGION, GURU, CAST, STATUS and all that. AND MOST OF ALL IS RESPECTFUL TOWARDS OTHER RELIGIONS AND FAITHS.

forgive me please.

GuruFateh,
dear sister surinder

Thanks for such a kind reply from u..
I understand ur inquistive ness... quotes will keep following from DHAN DHAN SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB.. THIS DHAN DHAN that i prefixed though are not enough to praise our greatest scripture.. even lakhs of DHAN are less to praise SHRI GRANTH SAHIB...

BHAI PRAPAT MANUKH DEHURIA, GOBIND MILAN KI EHO TERI BARIYA..
AVAR KAAJ TERE KITE NA KAAJ, MIL SADH SANGAT BHAJ KEVAL NAAM.

Means: this human body that we have got(after so many carnations.. kuta billi etc.), is the boat(Bariya) to meet the GOD(Gobind).
the things that u r doing in this world.. are not the things u should do.. and it will take u nowhere.. so have a company(sangat) of saint(Sadh: who is himself merged in GOD is called sadh).. and chant only NAME.

we will soon discuss some lines from SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB.. which will take our discussion to sm better cause..

but i will encourage u.. if u cn suggest me a time.. after 4th of march..
that u cn come on chat with me..
because i want to discuss with u.... on yahoo chat

my id is gursikh1983@yahoo.com
add me n tell me time also
at what time we cn meet

SHRI VAHE GURU JI KA KHALSA .. SHRI VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006

thanks endlessly.

i am fully aware of the meaning Sangat and Saadh.

Satgur prasaad

Bani Guru Guru Hai Bani Vich Bani Amrit Sare.

So contemplating/reading/reciting on Bani written by Dhan Dhan Guru Sahibaan Ji or Dhan Dhan Other Bhagats from Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji brings a sadhak in their Dhan Dhan Company.

Sangat is not limited to have sangat/company in physical sense alone. True Gursikhs are fully and truely aware of this, dear and respected Sahil Ji.

forgive me please; i have no inclinations to have any chat with you.

anyways thanks for the consideration.

Respected Sadh Sangat Ji

Satgur prasaad
Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Arjun Dev Ji De Bachan from Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji page-711

tofI mhlw 5 ]
hir ibsrq sdw KuAwrI ]
qw kau DoKw khw ibAwpY jw kau Et quhwrI ] rhwau ]
ibnu ismrn jo jIvnu blnw srp jYsy ArjwrI ]
nv KMfn ko rwju kmwvY AMiq clYgo hwrI ]1]
gux inDwn gux iqn hI gwey jw kau ikrpw DwrI ]
so suKIAw DMnu ausu jnmw nwnk iqsu bilhwrI ]

Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Nanak Dev Ji De Bachan in Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji page:903

Ktu mtu dyhI mnu bYrwgI ]
suriq sbdu Duin AMqir jwgI ]
vwjY Anhdu myrw mnu lIxw ]
gur bcnI sic nwim pqIxw ]1]
pRwxI rwm Bgiq suKu pweIAY ]
gurmuiK hir hir mITw lwgY hir hir nwim smweIAY ]1] rhwau ]
mwieAw mohu ibvrij smwey ]
siqguru BytY myil imlwey ]
nwmu rqnu inrmolku hIrw ]
iqqu rwqw myrw mnu DIrw ]2]
haumY mmqw rogu n lwgY ]
rwm Bgiq jm kw Bau BwgY ]
jmu jMdwru n lwgY moih ]
inrml nwmu irdY hir soih ]3]
sbdu bIcwir Bey inrMkwrI ]
gurmiq jwgy durmiq prhwrI ]
Anidnu jwig rhy ilv lweI ]
jIvn mukiq giq AMqir pweI ]4]
Ailpq guPw mih rhih inrwry ]
qskr pMc sbid sMGwry ]
pr Gr jwie n mnu folwey ]
shj inrMqir rhau smwey ]5]
gurmuiK jwig rhy AauDUqw ]
sd bYrwgI qqu proqw ]
jgu sUqw mir AwvY jwie ]
ibnu gur sbd n soJI pwie ]6]
Anhd sbdu vjY idnu rwqI ]
Aivgq kI giq gurmuiK jwqI ]
qau jwnI jw sbid pCwnI ]
eyko riv rihAw inrbwnI ]7]
suMn smwiD shij mnu rwqw ]
qij hau loBw eyko jwqw ]
gur cyly Apnw mnu mwinAw ]
nwnk dUjw myit smwinAw ]8]3]

English translations:
Above the six chakras of the body dwells the detached mind. Awareness of the vibration of the Word of the Shabad has been awakened deep within. The unstruck melody of the sound current resonates and resounds within; my mind is attuned to it.
Through the Guru's Teachings, my faith is confirmed in the True Name. O mortal, through devotion to the Lord, peace is obtained. The Lord, Har, Har, seems sweet to the Gurmukh, who merges in the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. Eradicating attachment to Maya, one merges into the Lord. Meeting with the True Guru, we unite in His Union. The Naam, the Name of the Lord, is a priceless jewel, a diamond.
Attuned to it, the mind is comforted and encouraged. The diseases of egotism and possessiveness do not afflict one who worships the Lord. Fear of the Messenger of Death runs away. The Messenger of Death, the enemy of the soul, does not touch me at all. The Immaculate Name of the Lord illuminates my heart. Contemplating the Shabad, we become Nirankaari(formless) - we come to belong to the Formless Lord God. Awakening to the Guru's Teachings, evil-mindedness is taken away. Remaining awake and aware night and day, lovingly focused on the Lord, one becomes Jivan Mukta - liberated while yet alive. He finds this state deep within himself. In the secluded cave, I remain unattached. With the Word of the Shabad, I have killed the five thieves. My mind does not waver or go to the home of any other. I remain intuitively absorbed deep within. As Gurmukh, I remain awake and aware, unattached. Forever detached, I am woven into the essence of reality. The world is asleep; it dies, and comes and goes in reincarnation. Without the Word of the Guru's Shabad, it does not understand. The unstruck sound current of the Shabad vibrates day and night. The Gurmukh knows the state of the eternal, unchanging Lord God. Then someone realizes the Shabad, then he truly knows. The One Lord is permeating and pervading everywhere in Nirvaanaa. My mind is intuitively absorbed in the state of deepest Samaadhi; renouncing egotism and greed, I have come to know the One Lord. When the disciple's mind accepts the Guru, O Nanak, duality is eradicated, and he merges in the Lord.

forgive me please

Jan 17, 2007
Respected Kaur ji and Surinder Kaur Cheema ji,

I would NOT call anyone in this forum my GURU! . A gursikh as in Guru Ka Sikh, sadh sangat, Bhenji, Veerji, Praji BUT NOT GURU JI.

That is your outlook. You limitation. You small well. But there is an Ocean out there.

Well unless of course you want to be called a Guru (joke)

I have no intention of being called a Guru. I have much stronger bond with my Gurus. And this is not a joke either. This is not a show off but an inspiration to those who doubt that it is impossible for them or anyone else.

p/s: No offense but its your replies that usually cause one frustration and EGO literally jumps out most of them .I for one admit my temper but have been in check of it due to Guru Ki Bani (recently and hopefully longer ).

"EGO" no matter how much you try to hide it, you can not bury ego under knowledge, it eventually resurfaces. Surinder Kaurs ego and anger showed up very quickly time and again but it took some time for you. Your “ANGER” element was to follow. This is precisely the point i was trying to prove. You cannot bury them they will not go away no matter how hard you try. Your patience will wear out. You cannot win them by fighting them. Recognize where these energies are emanating from. Learn to control them just as we now control electricity. Your abuse and sarcasm is “sir mathey”. It has no effect on me. The main issue was realization. If you have felt it then good if not then………. Draw your own conclusion, you know where you stand. You can cheat the world but not yourself. Naam will only work if your body is also in tune. Guru ji intended to make us a Sant and Sapahi. Sant – though realization and Sapahi because you need to be fit for the task. Just as a musical instrument can look very pretty out of the box but it is useless without it being tuned. Tune both mind and body if you want to experience the divine bliss. Like a tuned instrument when played causes resonance in others just lying idle similarly Naam, Simran done by an out of tune body is unlikely to affect others. This is what Guru ji means when they say your simran will help your family and others around you. It is your Aura that is doing the work. - Then you will be worthy of the title. The difference between an ordinary death and that of a Sadhu is that the ordinary is unaware of what is happening and clings to the body trying to preserve it. The Sadhu lives though the process awake and alert and plans his own destiny. But salvation is still through Gurus Blessing.

Now going back to "Jo Brehmande soe Pinde"

In this external world, which is full of finite things, it is impossible to see and find the Infinite. The Infinite must be sought in that alone which is infinite, and the only thing infinite about us is that which is within us, our own soul. Neither the body, nor the mind, nor even our thoughts, nor the world we see around us, is infinite.

Where God is, there is no other. Where the world is, there is no God. These two will never unite. Like light and darkness. The mistake is that we cling to the body when it is the spirit that is really immortal.

After every happiness comes misery; they may be far apart or near. The more advanced the soul, the more quickly does one follow the other. What we want is neither happiness nor misery. Both make us forget our true nature; both are chains—one iron, one gold; behind both is the Atman, who knows neither happiness nor misery. These are states, and states must ever change; but the nature of the Atman is bliss, peace, unchanging. We have not to get it, we have it; only wash away the dross and see it.

Meditate on self. Know yourself first then God shall appear but then you will have to disappear. Because there in only ONE.

But anyways,on a serious note, SPN is for discussion not to nit pick.So please all discuss and learn our wonderful Gurbani.

My sincere appologies for nit picking as you put it. That was done on purpose. Knowledge will never take you to your goal. Denounce the world if you want to know the TRUTH. Bani is crying out for that. The so called Sikhs do not want to read Salokhs of Mehla 9. Because Guru ji is pulling the rug from under the feet. A wise person reads the first chapter and then the last. He can easily figure out what is in the middle. Be that.

Gurbani is wonderfull indeed but it is not good having it on an ornamental. This is precisely what you people are doing. Do not use it as a shroud. Live it, open you eyes, feel it. You can do all this reading inside too if that is what you want. What you see outside is indeed inside. The external is a projection of the internal.

Guru pyareo, the sad fact is that It is not long when Gurus Angs will be shared between different communities because we have no more tollerence for each other. We are ourselves responsible for the splits. I urge you to work together. Do not just cut off a sect because they have pronounced the word wrongly. Meet the Baba and settle the dispute. Bring them back.

Ponder on the above if you may. If you understand that then my best wishes are with you. If not then the age of Kalyug is 432000 years and we have only lived 5007 approx to-date. Things will only get worse. Plenty of time for you. You can stay clinging to your body and live through the hell. (Vishta ka keeda Vishta mein reha samai) Guru jis words- not mine.

I thank SPN for putting up with me.

My most humble apologies to all that may have been be-littled by my comments and approach. You are all DHAN DHAN.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh.:)

Jul 10, 2006
My sincere appologies for nit picking as you put it. That was done on purpose. Knowledge will never take you to your goal. Denounce the world if you want to know the TRUTH. Bani is crying out for that. The so called Sikhs do not want to read Salokhs of Mehla 9. Because Guru ji is pulling the rug from under the feet. A wise person reads the first chapter and then the last. He can easily figure out what is in the middle. Be that.

Gurbani is wonderfull indeed but it is not good having it on an ornamental. This is precisely what you people are doing. Do not use it as a shroud. Live it, open you eyes, feel it. You can do all this reading inside too if that is what you want. What you see outside is indeed inside. The external is a projection of the internal.

Do not just cut off a sect because they have pronounced the word wrongly. Meet the Baba and settle the dispute. Bring them back.

Ponder on the above if you may. If you understand that then my best wishes are with you. If not then the age of Kalyug is 432000 years and we have only lived 5007 approx to-date. Things will only get worse. Plenty of time for you. You can stay clinging to your body and live through the hell. (Vishta ka keeda Vishta mein reha samai) Guru jis words- not mine.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh.:)

p/s: Actually Bhenji Surinder Kaur is the calm one.:) You should read my post's when i first joined. My word I had nasty temper!!! :mad: :}{}{}: and I still do but in a lesser degree.

As regards to your above post, Oh my Word, I am amazed!!.

Sect- So you do belong to a sect or a cult - please tell which one. I am very curious now.

And this Baba, who is he? I wanna know. Did he or Guru Amar das ji who you previously mentioned you have direct guidance from, told you not to read the MIDDLE of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and only the first and last angs?

Another p/s: Whats the twelve gifts you mentioned previously- not sure which post it was in.?

Shouldnt a Sikh have all the 10 Sahibaans direct contact through Sri Guru granth Sahib ji the 11th Nanak? ONE JYOT.

And whats wrong with Salokhs of Mehla 9, I have read it, even posted it in Gurmat vichaar section because I have also posted a MP3 shabad link for it in the kirtan player. Its wonderfull . The bani feels like a last warning message/instruction before the end of SGGSJ.
http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/gurmat-vichaar/14457-gurbani-kirtan-23-salok-mahala-9-a.html

All of Guru Ki Bani should be read (or at least attempted at) unless if one thinks that they are already Braham Gianni.!!!

lovely_silky

SPNer
Feb 22, 2007
Hai Bhi_Sach_Ji-

Had hi ho gai.
Hai_Bhi_Sach said:
That is your outlook. You limitation. You small well. But there is an Ocean out there.
so aren’t you limited too- as Waheguru is Apaar as all the oceans we have on earth are all within space limits.
Hai_Bhi_Sach said:
I have no intention of being called a Guru. I have much stronger bond with my Gurus. And this is not a joke either. This is not a show off but an inspiration to those who doubt that it is impossible for them or anyone else.

You want to be called a Guru -All your posts are crying out loud for it, even this one .

Hai_Bhi_Sach said:
"EGO" no matter how much you try to hide it, you can not bury ego under knowledge, it eventually resurfaces. Surinder Kaurs ego and anger showed up very quickly time and again but it took some time for you. Your “ANGER” element was to follow. This is precisely the point i was trying to prove. You cannot bury them they will not go away no matter how hard you try. Your patience will wear out. You cannot win them by fighting them. Recognize where these energies are emanating from. Learn to control them just as we now control electricity. Your abuse and sarcasm is “sir mathey”. It has no effect on me. The main issue was realization. If you have felt it then good if not then………. Draw your own conclusion, you know where you stand. You can cheat the world but not yourself. Naam will only work if your body is also in tune. Guru ji intended to make us a Sant and Sapahi. Sant – though realization and Sapahi because you need to be fit for the task. Just as a musical instrument can look very pretty out of the box but it is useless without it being tuned. Tune both mind and body if you want to experience the divine bliss. Like a tuned instrument when played causes resonance in others just lying idle similarly Naam, Simran done by an out of tune body is unlikely to affect others. This is what Guru ji means when they say your simran will help your family and others around you. It is your Aura that is doing the work. - Then you will be worthy of the title. The difference between an ordinary death and that of a Sadhu is that the ordinary is unaware of what is happening and clings to the body trying to preserve it. The Sadhu lives though the process awake and alert and plans his own destiny. But salvation is still through Gurus Blessing.

Is not all this above and below written by you is drenched with ego
Hai_Bhi_Sach said:
Now going back to "Jo Brehmande soe Pinde"

In this external world, which is full of finite things, it is impossible to see and find the Infinite. The Infinite must be sought in that alone which is infinite, and the only thing infinite about us is that which is within us, our own soul. Neither the body, nor the mind, nor even our thoughts, nor the world we see around us, is infinite.

So you are saying- Brehmund is finite!
Interesting babe de interesting chaile
Hai_Bhi_Sach said:
Where God is, there is no other. Where the world is, there is no God. These two will never unite. Like light and darkness. The mistake is that we cling to the body when it is the spirit that is really immortal.

After every happiness comes misery; they may be far apart or near. The more advanced the soul, the more quickly does one follow the other. What we want is neither happiness nor misery. Both make us forget our true nature; both are chains—one iron, one gold; behind both is the Atman, who knows neither happiness nor misery. These are states, and states must ever change; but the nature of the Atman is bliss, peace, unchanging. We have not to get it, we have it; only wash away the dross and see it.

Meditate on self. Know yourself first then God shall appear but then you will have to disappear. Because there in only ONE.

Guru pyareo, the sad fact is that It is not long when Gurus Angs will be shared between different communities because we have no more tollerence for each other. We are ourselves responsible for the splits. I urge you to work together. Do not just cut off a sect because they have pronounced the word wrongly. Meet the Baba and settle the dispute. Bring them back.

I strongly believe that along with our Guru SGGS Ji we will be protected anywhere and everywhere, be it in any time, space or condition(dukh or sukh). I am sure all who believe in SGGS Ji thinks the same way and experience the same.
Hai_Bhi_Sach said:
I thank SPN for putting up with me.

My most humble apologies to all that may have been be-littled by my comments and approach. You are all DHAN DHAN.

Very ambiguous approach Hai-Bhi_Sach ji.

Bul Chuk Maaf karna Sadh Sangat Ji.

gursikh

SPNer
Jan 9, 2007
Lots of fighting.... :)

Guys calm down... no matter what anybody says or think... only thing matters is our image in the God's(Waheguru's) eyes...

we all should work hard to see that feeling of proud and love in his eyes for us ... all our efforts and goals should lead towards Him..

I guess we all agree to that :) if yes then lets discuss what makes waheguru happy... how we can do proud to Him...

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Lots of fighting.... :)

Guys calm down... no matter what anybody says or think... only thing matters is our image in the God's(Waheguru's) eyes...

we all should work hard to see that feeling of proud and love in his eyes for us ... all our efforts and goals should lead towards Him..

I guess we all agree to that :) if yes then lets discuss what makes waheguru happy... how we can do proud to Him...

Respected Saadh Sangat Ji

God is always at peace, and carefree.

Satgur Prasaad

Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Sache Patshah da Hukam Hai-

hukmI hukmu clwey rwhu ]
nwnk ivgsY vyprvwhu ]

krmu Drmu scu hwiQ qumwrY ]
vyprvwh AKut BMfwrY ]
qU dieAwlu ikrpwlu sdw pRBu Awpy myil imlwiedw ]

suix suix gMFxu gMFIAY iliK piV buJih Bwru ]
iqRsnw Aihinis AglI haumY rogu ivkwru ]
Ehu vyprvwhu Aqolvw gurmiq kImiq swru ]

Dhan Dhan Siri Guru angad Dev Ji Sach patshah da Hukam Hai-

syeI pUry swh ijnI pUrw pwieAw ]
ATI vyprvwh rhin iekqY rMig ]
drsin rUip AQwh ivrly pweIAih ]
krim pUrY pUrw gurU pUrw jw kw bolu ]
nwnk pUrw jy kry GtY nwhI qolu ]

Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Amar Das Ji Sach Patshah Da Hukam Hai-

vyprvwhu scu myrw ipAwrw ]
iklivK Avgx kwtxhwrw ]
pRym pRIiq sdw iDAweIAY BY Bwie Bgiq idRVwvixAw ]

gurmuiK hovY so swlwhy ]
swcy Twkur vyprvwhy ]
nwnk nwmu vsY mn AMqir gur sbdI hir mylwvixAw ]

Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Ram Das Ji Sach Patshah da Hukam hai-

qU vyprvwhu AQwhu hY Aqulu ikau qulIAY ]
sy vfBwgI ij quDu iDAwiedy ijn siqguru imlIAY ]
siqgur kI bwxI siq srUpu hY gurbwxI bxIAY ]
siqgur kI rIsY hoir kcu ipcu boldy sy kUiVAwr kUVy JiV pVIAY ]
En@w AMdir horu muiK horu hY ibKu mwieAw no JiK mrdy kVIAY ]

Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Sache Paatshah da Hukam hai-

mIqu krY soeI hm mwnw ]
mIq ky krqb kusl smwnw ]1]
eykw tyk myrY min cIq ]
ijsu ikCu krxw su hmrw mIq ]1] rhwau ]
mIqu hmwrw vyprvwhw ]
gur ikrpw qy moih Asnwhw ]2]
mIqu hmwrw AMqrjwmI ]
smrQ purKu pwrbRhmu suAwmI ]3]
hm dwsy qum Twkur myry ]
mwnu mhqu nwnk pRBu qyry ]4]

inkit jIA kY sd hI sMgw ]
kudriq vrqY rUp Aru rMgw ]1]
krHY n JurY nw mnu rovnhwrw ]
AivnwsI Aivgqu Agocru sdw slwmiq Ksmu hmwrw ]1] rhwau ]
qyry dwsry kau iks kI kwix ]
ijs kI mIrw rwKY Awix ]2]
jo laufw pRiB kIAw Ajwiq ]
iqsu laufy kau iks kI qwiq ]3]
vymuhqwjw vyprvwhu ]
nwnk dws khhu gur vwhu ]4]

vyprvwhu Anµd mY nwau mwxk hIrw ]
rjI DweI sdw suKu jw kw qUM mIrw ]

ijsu cIiq Awvih so vyprvwhw ]
ijsu cIiq Awvih so swcw swhw ]
ijsu cIiq Awvih iqsu Bau kyhw Avru khw ikCu kIjw hy ]
iqRsnw bUJI AMqru TMFw ]
guir pUrY lY qUtw gMFw ]
suriq sbdu ird AMqir jwgI Aimau Joil Joil pIjw hy ]

Forgive me please

Jan 17, 2007
Kaur-1

p/s: Actually Bhenji Surinder Kaur is the calm one.:) You should read my post's when i first joined. My word I had nasty temper!!! :mad: :}{}{}: and I still do but in a lesser degree.

As regards to your above post, Oh my Word, I am amazed!!.

Sect- So you do belong to a sect or a cult - please tell which one. I am very curious now.

And this Baba, who is he? I wanna know. Did he or Guru Amar das ji who you previously mentioned you have direct guidance from, told you not to read the MIDDLE of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and only the first and last angs?

Another p/s: Whats the twelve gifts you mentioned previously- not sure which post it was in.?

Shouldnt a Sikh have all the 10 Sahibaans direct contact through Sri Guru granth Sahib ji the 11th Nanak? ONE JYOT.

And whats wrong with Salokhs of Mehla 9, I have read it, even posted it in Gurmat vichaar section because I have also posted a MP3 shabad link for it in the kirtan player. Its wonderfull . The bani feels like a last warning message/instruction before the end of SGGSJ.
http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/gurmat...ahala-9-a.html

All of Guru Ki Bani should be read (or at least attempted at) unless if one thinks that they are already Braham Gianni.!!!

I am not at all suprised with your comments.

"Nindo Nindo mohe loko nindo, ninda mujko hai bari pyari" SGGS ji

Your are absolutely right I belong to a cult. My cult members are Guru Arjan Dev ji, Guru Amar Das ji, Guru Ram Das ji and Guru Arjan Dev ji and Finally Guru Granth Sahib ji. These are my Gurus and friends that I have had the opportunity to be, sit and walk with. It is my misfortune and bad timing that I have come in contact with you people.

Now you tell me which cult you people belong to? Whose teachings are you following? Which Gurus are you followings? or Are you lot trying to set up a sect to mislead people?

If putting someone on the right path is a sin then I am guilty. If helping to save someone time to reach a goal in lesser time is a sin then I have committed one. But my Gurus are my witness. So please give me as much NINDA as you possibly can because it is all going in my favour.

If you people cannot understand in plain simple english then that is not my problem. By the time you people are near the end of your lives, you will then realise that this life has been a waste of time and someone indeed was trying to help. I wanted to help you people because I liked your enthusiasm. But I have been a bad judge.

Why not the three of you - no no - all of you who have misconceptions of my intentions take a Waq from My Guru, Guru Granth Sahib ji and as to who and which cult I belong to?

Let Guru ji decide.
Dhan Guru Amar Das ji

I will thus visit again in a weeks time to view your waqs. And that shall be my last visit here. I take leave from you people with a heavy heart.

Take another Waq for yourselves too. Let us also see where your fate lies.:unsure:

Nov 29, 2006
Dear sis Surinder

No problems...
My intention to invite u on chat was only that.. we cn discuss in real time... because the things cn be discussed in real time cant be done here..
I will put some quotes today also..
but if u want to finish it up early then do add me ... otherwise its OK here also

and please put the meaning of the lines(BHAI PRAPAT MANUKH.....) that I put in my early reply.. what u understand of it
WHAT DOES SADH SANGAT MEANS IN THAT LINES
so that i cn continue

Forgive me too..

GuruFateh

thanks endlessly.

i am fully aware of the meaning Sangat and Saadh.

Satgur prasaad

Bani Guru Guru Hai Bani Vich Bani Amrit Sare.

So contemplating/reading/reciting on Bani written by Dhan Dhan Guru Sahibaan Ji or Dhan Dhan Other Bhagats from Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji brings a sadhak in their Dhan Dhan Company.

Sangat is not limited to have sangat/company in physical sense alone. True Gursikhs are fully and truely aware of this, dear and respected Sahil Ji.

forgive me please; i have no inclinations to have any chat with you.

anyways thanks for the consideration.

Respected Sadh Sangat Ji

Satgur prasaad
Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Arjun Dev Ji De Bachan from Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji page-711

tofI mhlw 5 ]
hir ibsrq sdw KuAwrI ]
qw kau DoKw khw ibAwpY jw kau Et quhwrI ] rhwau ]
ibnu ismrn jo jIvnu blnw srp jYsy ArjwrI ]
nv KMfn ko rwju kmwvY AMiq clYgo hwrI ]1]
gux inDwn gux iqn hI gwey jw kau ikrpw DwrI ]
so suKIAw DMnu ausu jnmw nwnk iqsu bilhwrI ]

Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Nanak Dev Ji De Bachan in Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji page:903

Ktu mtu dyhI mnu bYrwgI ]
suriq sbdu Duin AMqir jwgI ]
vwjY Anhdu myrw mnu lIxw ]
gur bcnI sic nwim pqIxw ]1]
pRwxI rwm Bgiq suKu pweIAY ]
gurmuiK hir hir mITw lwgY hir hir nwim smweIAY ]1] rhwau ]
mwieAw mohu ibvrij smwey ]
siqguru BytY myil imlwey ]
nwmu rqnu inrmolku hIrw ]
iqqu rwqw myrw mnu DIrw ]2]
haumY mmqw rogu n lwgY ]
rwm Bgiq jm kw Bau BwgY ]
jmu jMdwru n lwgY moih ]
inrml nwmu irdY hir soih ]3]
sbdu bIcwir Bey inrMkwrI ]
gurmiq jwgy durmiq prhwrI ]
Anidnu jwig rhy ilv lweI ]
jIvn mukiq giq AMqir pweI ]4]
Ailpq guPw mih rhih inrwry ]
qskr pMc sbid sMGwry ]
pr Gr jwie n mnu folwey ]
shj inrMqir rhau smwey ]5]
gurmuiK jwig rhy AauDUqw ]
sd bYrwgI qqu proqw ]
jgu sUqw mir AwvY jwie ]
ibnu gur sbd n soJI pwie ]6]
Anhd sbdu vjY idnu rwqI ]
Aivgq kI giq gurmuiK jwqI ]
qau jwnI jw sbid pCwnI ]
eyko riv rihAw inrbwnI ]7]
suMn smwiD shij mnu rwqw ]
qij hau loBw eyko jwqw ]
gur cyly Apnw mnu mwinAw ]
nwnk dUjw myit smwinAw ]8]3]

English translations:
Above the six chakras of the body dwells the detached mind. Awareness of the vibration of the Word of the Shabad has been awakened deep within. The unstruck melody of the sound current resonates and resounds within; my mind is attuned to it.
Through the Guru's Teachings, my faith is confirmed in the True Name. O mortal, through devotion to the Lord, peace is obtained. The Lord, Har, Har, seems sweet to the Gurmukh, who merges in the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. Eradicating attachment to Maya, one merges into the Lord. Meeting with the True Guru, we unite in His Union. The Naam, the Name of the Lord, is a priceless jewel, a diamond.
Attuned to it, the mind is comforted and encouraged. The diseases of egotism and possessiveness do not afflict one who worships the Lord. Fear of the Messenger of Death runs away. The Messenger of Death, the enemy of the soul, does not touch me at all. The Immaculate Name of the Lord illuminates my heart. Contemplating the Shabad, we become Nirankaari(formless) - we come to belong to the Formless Lord God. Awakening to the Guru's Teachings, evil-mindedness is taken away. Remaining awake and aware night and day, lovingly focused on the Lord, one becomes Jivan Mukta - liberated while yet alive. He finds this state deep within himself. In the secluded cave, I remain unattached. With the Word of the Shabad, I have killed the five thieves. My mind does not waver or go to the home of any other. I remain intuitively absorbed deep within. As Gurmukh, I remain awake and aware, unattached. Forever detached, I am woven into the essence of reality. The world is asleep; it dies, and comes and goes in reincarnation. Without the Word of the Guru's Shabad, it does not understand. The unstruck sound current of the Shabad vibrates day and night. The Gurmukh knows the state of the eternal, unchanging Lord God. Then someone realizes the Shabad, then he truly knows. The One Lord is permeating and pervading everywhere in Nirvaanaa. My mind is intuitively absorbed in the state of deepest Samaadhi; renouncing egotism and greed, I have come to know the One Lord. When the disciple's mind accepts the Guru, O Nanak, duality is eradicated, and he merges in the Lord.

forgive me please

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected Sahil Ji,

endless thanks

For a Gursikh and a Gurmukh Saadh is TRUE SAINT.

and we have a LIVING JOTE OF TRUE SAINT-DHAN DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI

you can give endless arguments against it, this is the truth a TRUE GURSIKH/GURMUKH BEIEVES IN.

endless thanks for your interest to discuss this.

LIVNG GURU IS DHAN DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI. GURBANI IS my SATGURU, my SAT SANGAT, my LIFE, my FOOD, my BREATH, my EVERYTHING. So many have tried to convince this neech to change her belief, and so many will come, with Waheguru's grace i am ready for it. Everytime somebody tries it- GURPRASAAD MULTIPLIES MILLIONS AND ZILLIONS OF TIMES. THANKS ENDLESSLY........

GURU MERE SANG SADAA HAI NAALEY

JIS DAA SAHIB DAADA HOVAY TIS NU MAAR NA SAKEY KOI, MAAR NA SAAKEY KOI

forgive me please

Nov 29, 2006
Dear sis

WHERE IT IS WRITTEN IN SGGS

Respected Sahil Ji,

endless thanks

and we have a LIVING JOTE OF TRUE SAINT-DHAN DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI

you can give endless arguments against it, this is the truth a TRUE GURSIKH/GURMUKH BEIEVES IN.

endless thanks for your interest to discuss this.

LIVNG GURU IS DHAN DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI. GURBANI IS my SATGURU, my SAT SANGAT, my LIFE, my FOOD, my BREATH, my EVERYTHING. So many have tried to convince this neech to change her belief, and so many will come, with Waheguru's grace i am ready for it. Everytime somebody tries it- GURPRASAAD MULTIPLIES MILLIONS AND ZILLIONS OF TIMES. THANKS ENDLESSLY........

GURU MERE SANG SADAA HAI NAALEY

JIS DAA SAHIB DAADA HOVAY TIS NU MAAR NA SAKEY KOI, MAAR NA SAAKEY KOI

forgive me please

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected Sahil Ji,

endless and endless thanks Ji

i think everybody agree on this that SAADH ohi hai jis ne apnaa man saadhya hai....

Te mera te almost saare gurmukhs da yakeen hai ke saare DHAN DHAN GURU SAHIBAAN and THE REAL BHAGAT BHANDAAR OF KARTA PURKH have that caliber, sir.

endless thanks yo you again

forgive me please

Nov 29, 2006
Dear sis

ABSOLUTELY TRUE
i think everybody agree on this that SAADH ohi hai jis ne apnaa man saadhya hai....

but can u explain meaning of MAN SAADHYA

Respected Sahil Ji,

endless and endless thanks Ji

Te mera te almost saare gurmukhs da yakeen hai ke saare DHAN DHAN GURU SAHIBAAN and THE REAL BHAGAT BHANDAAR OF KARTA PURKH have that caliber, sir.

endless thanks yo you again

forgive me please

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected Sahil Ji,

Endlessly thanks again and again

Man nu saadhan di chaabi Guru ton mildi hai-

Sari GurBani Guru Hai

one has to read and contemplate on it within one's own mind and with other gurmukhs, NOBODY CAN SPOONFEED SADHNA TO THE OTHER PERSON, it's self experience.

by the way, can i ask the reason for being put through this question trail....

if i remember it correctly, you yourself claimed one time that you are a sikh. Or, was it ANOTHER GURU, what happened to your Guru, not answering your questions, why asking me, ask your Guru, i am only dust of everybody's feet, what can i be able to do, nothing.

i do not think i am able to make anybody understand anything,

Gurbani is, and one has to read and live the Truth oneself,

Waheguru is, and He does this in His Own Endless Ways......

Endlessly thanks and thanks again

forgive me please

Nov 29, 2006
Dear sis

Thanks

behan SADH means who has established himself in GOD (after this condition only MAN SADHTA hega)
and that is a saint... Have we overcome ur desires.. we are not SADH
but SADHU is SADH.. who is continuously seeing GOD and can show u also
ODI SANGAT KARO
ehio SADH SANGAT HE

I will put some more GURUBANI....
that tells SADH-SANGAT IS NECESSARY for LIBERATION

GURU FATEH
Respected Sahil Ji,

Endlessly thanks again and again

Man nu saadhan di chaabi Guru ton mildi hai-

Sari GurBani Guru Hai

one has to read and contemplate on it within one's own mind and with other gurmukhs, NOBODY CAN SPOONFEED SADHNA TO THE OTHER PERSON, it's self experience.

by the way, can i ask the reason for being put through this question trail....

if i remember it correctly, you yourself claimed one time that you are a sikh. Or, was it ANOTHER GURU, what happened to your Guru, not answering your questions, why asking me, ask your Guru, i am only dust of everybody's feet, what can i be able to do, nothing.

i do not think i am able to make anybody understand anything,

Gurbani is, and one has to read and live the Truth oneself,

Waheguru is, and He does this in His Own Endless Ways......

Endlessly thanks and thanks again

forgive me please

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected Sahil Ji,

endless thanks to you Sahil Ji.

Can you mention the name of the Saadh who is showing you God.
just for information.

forgive me please

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected sahil Ji, Bani says a lot of things not just one-

SatGur Prasaad

Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Angad Dev Ji De Bachan Page #791

imilAY imilAw nw imlY imlY imilAw jy hoie ]
AMqr AwqmY jo imlY imilAw khIAY soie ]

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected Sahil Ji, Bani also says page # 669:

DnwsrI mhlw 4 ]
syvk isK pUjx siB Awvih siB gwvih hir hir aUqm bwnI ]
gwivAw suixAw iqn kw hir Qwie pwvY ijn siqgur kI AwigAw siq siq kir mwnI ]1]
bolhu BweI hir kIriq hir Bvjl qIriQ ]
hir dir iqn kI aUqm bwq hY sMqhu hir kQw ijn jnhu jwnI ] rhwau ]
Awpy guru cylw hY Awpy Awpy hir pRBu coj ivfwnI ]
jn nwnk Awip imlwey soeI hir imlsI Avr sB iqAwig Ehw hir BwnI ]2]5]11]

forgive me please

Nov 29, 2006
GuruFateh
dear sis sarabjeet

twadi hi likhiya lina dubara likh raya va...

ਮਿਲਿਐ ਮਿਲਿਆ ਨਾ ਮਿਲੈ ਮਿਲੈ ਮਿਲਿਆ ਜੇ ਹੋਇ

मिलिऐ मिलिआ ना मिलै मिलै मिलिआ जे होइ ॥
mili-ai mili-aa naa milai milai mili-aa jay ho-ay.
By uniting, the united one is not united; he unites, only if he is united.

ਅੰਤਰ ਆਤਮੈ ਜੋ ਮਿਲੈ ਮਿਲਿਆ ਕਹੀਐ ਸੋਇ ॥੩॥
अंतर आतमै जो मिलै मिलिआ कहीऐ सोइ ॥३॥
antar aatmai jo milai mili-aa kahee-ai so-ay. ||3||
But if he unites deep within his soul, then he is said to be united. ||3||

Antar aaatme jo mile, milya kahiye soe... but can u tell what do mean by MILNA... how we can meet aatma.. OK leave aatma how will we meet ANYBODY say our Frends..
1st step is SEEING (Dekhna)
then comes MEETING/UNITING(MILNA)...
HAVE u SEEN UR SOUL.. if not then hw come u meet ur ATMA...

Forgive me please..
Respected sahil Ji, Bani says a lot of things not just one-

SatGur Prasaad

Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Angad Dev Ji De Bachan Page #791

imilAY imilAw nw imlY imlY imilAw jy hoie ]
AMqr AwqmY jo imlY imilAw khIAY soie ]

Last edited by a moderator:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM