• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Christianity Christian Watch

JimRinX

SPNer
Aug 13, 2008
Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Satyaban, et al jis
I'm MAD. I just lost about a page of descriptions of just what's got me so ticked off!
In the end, though, I really just wrote all of it to say that I appologize for seeming to be Christian-Catholic Bashing; I'm not.
I've been forced, by the fact that my Mom got a KKK Recruiting USAF SSgt. Court Marshalled, in '82, that they've killed three people here in Stumptown, in '03, and that I KNOW they killed a Mentally Ill Jewish Woman, and Retarded/Challenged Black Teenager, and a Crip Crack Pusher because of what I did to them - and as a part of their own unsuccesful attempts to 'do me', too.
This is another reason my SSD was paid out, two years before the killings, for a Mental Illness, instead of my Neuropathy; as my current Charts, on the Federal Level, make me 'look like' I'm a Crazy Ex-Heroine Addict - instead of a Chronic Pain Sufferer, never-been-a-junkie-before-in-my fragging-life.
I have a lot of un-Buddha like people putting 'un-Buddha-like-making' pressures on me - and I won;t be completely free of their 'taint', even after I complete my Civic Duty by doing my best to BUST THEM; which has slowly been happening, as we've gather evidence against them, over the last 6 years.
Sorry I sound so bitter; I'm sure your Catholic Pals are OK - some of the ones who I grew up with, on the other hand, hmmmmmm.:(

Aug 27, 2005
Baltimore Md USA
Jim ji

Sometimes when things have dragged on and I come to the realization that I am wasting good time going after bad that I decide to cut my looses.A good way to start is by writing down the issues and say to myself this is the **** I don't need in my life. I then take that list and throw it in the trash with other waste.

Have you been to your Wat or temple and had a soul bearing conversation with the Senior monk? Please do that, make an appointment if you must and keep it. I am not a Buddhist but I would trust and take his or her direction very seriously.

Please take my advice and send me a PM afterward.

Peace
Satyaban

JimRinX

SPNer
Aug 13, 2008
Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Satyaban ji
While, due to the aforementioned hanky-panky being used to thwart my attempts to get a little Real Justice out of the Fed, I've suffered some damage to my reputation; I believe that it was largely repaired, and the ultimate goal of putting some very real murderers in Prison has been made possible - if not probable - because of the direct intervention of those in various Minority Demographics; especially non-Christians, and including the Sangha.
Thus, while I've tended to avoid too much contact with Minorities of all stripes; especially after one of the Black People who I've mentioned (Two Blacks, and one Jewish Woman we're killed by, or because of, various White Supremacist bad-guys and what they've gottten away with - So Far!) was shot to death; I believe that the Monks and Master at the Temple where I do go to pray, are probably well aware of what I've done - or, if they're not, perhaps I should talk to the Grand Master.
It's not being Paranoid, when a stranger tells you they're going to kill an "N-Word", then, on the very next day , a Black Man offers you "Free Crack" in a Public Park Space, and then gets shot to death, by The Police, in a "routine traffic stop"; it's not being paranoid to assume that an LA Asst. Police Chiefs Son, who had just brutally murdered a mentally retarded black girl in a way that matchs something you once wittnessed a guy doing to a car
link: http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/07/268438.shtmr or: http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=18731
had set up the murder of this Crack Pusher; and it wasn't being paranoid for me to report all of this to the FBI, or to tell people that I dated an Agents Sister - who ripped me off - and made much of this **** possible; thus implicating the FBI for the Murders!!!
So, you see my friend, it's probably a Fair Bet that I've been engagingh in some deep, cosmic, think global to get action local-type Navel Exploring.
The Heart of Desired Legal Objectives involves Punnishing some of these Important and well-connected People, you see; it's a Moral Imperative that tries my soul - but I've been "Equiped" to handle it" and, thus, I'm always prepared to 'do battle' on the Karma Fields of Samsara.
Of all that's happened; and, here, those of us who have - or will - benefit(ed) from the New Federal "not-anti-medical-marijuana-laws" Policy, come to mind; I'm actually quite happy to say that, partly because I had the Audacity, to quit Oxycontin and Methadone (or, perhaps you could say, "I let my 'inner Nihang' hang out") my the Study of my own Case Study contributed to the decision to openly embrace these New State-Level Laws - as I, and the rest of us with disabilities who have benefitted from Access (Illegal - or, now, otherwise), have worked tirelessly to make the fact that these Laws aare now very popular amongst those who enforce such things.
In my very real six-year-long Battle to restore my personal Honor, to punnish those who killed, and to punnish those - in the Law Enforcement, et al - who made these Murders possible, and who've sought to cover things up - I've found that a LOT pf Bodhidharma, applied as s soothing salve to the sore minds and hearts of others, can go a l-o-o-o-o-ng way - especially when the Neo-Cons are 'out to get me', and I needed to secure the Good Will of all of the Liberal/Progressive West Coast Politicos that I could (not to metnion Police Chiefs, etc.).
Did I mention my Mom was Incorporated - so she could Raise Hell, and not get Sued, by the Elected-but-Bad People in the Government?:}{}{}:
Activism; it "runs, in the family" you see.:thumbup:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: