• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Chicago Baba Caught Again!

vikram9274

SPNer
Nov 10, 2009
Please visit the following link. It contains documents sent by Gurmail singh to SSP police as well as the Sponsorship sent by Baba and Documents filed by the Human Rights Commission against him.

Panthic.org

vikram9274

SPNer
Nov 10, 2009
I would like to bring up an interesting point and see what your views were on the subject. As you know, recently there have been a lot of summonings by the Jatherdar's of our panth. I think that they have no right to judge the likes of Darshan Singh Ragi or Kala Aghana when they themselves are thugs. They visit dera's such as this Baba's. He was caught in a motel with a woman other than his wife. Swore on the Guru Granth Sahib and lied. He is now involved in Human Smuggling. And just as recent as Nov 8th, JathedarGiani Gurbachan Singh (Akal Takhat) and Jathedar Iqbal Singh (Sri Patna Sahib) were at his dera. How can they justify this and then go and say they have the knowledge to decide if others are committing anti-sikh activities. I know the family at whose house these Jathedars stayed at and they told me that they heard they heard them talking on the phone and saying that they only come to the U.S. to get Lafaafe (bags full of money). I mean how can someone who associates readily with anti-sikhs such as chicago Baba, be allowed to judge Ragi and Dilgeer. Not they aren't wrong, but a criminal has no right to judge a criminal.

vikram9274

SPNer
Nov 10, 2009
Also just found out that he got married a second time to some girl half his age from bahadurgarh in 2004. They had anand karaj and everything but Baba did not register the marriage in court. He was going to bring her to his dera in U.S. All this even though he is already married and has a son. Then he found out that she planned to run away once she was in the U.S. and he paid her and her family 8lakhs to stay hushed up. I have heard this from the man who performed ardaas at their anand karaj. He said that if you want, you can go to Police station in Patiala and get the records of the agreement between the Baba and the girls family as it was done through the police. This guy is a PIG!!

Oct 16, 2009
a few miles alway from my native village lived a granthi in a gurudwara he was very sober kind hearted person and spent whole of the money which came in charity on langar a few days passed and another granthi came to assist him he was not good at all and did a scam of the money which was collected for the construction of the langar hall he was caught by the elder baba(mentioned before) he killed this elderly baba and buried his body in the floor within the gurudwara premises a girl sited the grave of that baba the granthi who has killed him didn't buried him properly he was caught and arrested by police.
there was a saragarhi gurudwara near my house(Gurudwara build in the memory of those Sikhs who fought the battle of saragarhi as most of the soldiers were from ferozpur,Punjab) in that gurudwara i would notice a different granthi after every few days unless i came to know that the it was actually a baba war's:unsure: going on.
these baba's are like Brahmin's and are a challenge to the basics of Sikhism.

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
I would like to bring up an interesting point and see what your views were on the subject. As you know, recently there have been a lot of summonings by the Jatherdar's of our panth. I think that they have no right to judge the likes of Darshan Singh Ragi or Kala Aghana when they themselves are thugs. They visit dera's such as this Baba's. He was caught in a motel with a woman other than his wife. Swore on the Guru Granth Sahib and lied. He is now involved in Human Smuggling. And just as recent as Nov 8th, JathedarGiani Gurbachan Singh (Akal Takhat) and Jathedar Iqbal Singh (Sri Patna Sahib) were at his dera. How can they justify this and then go and say they have the knowledge to decide if others are committing anti-sikh activities. I know the family at whose house these Jathedars stayed at and they told me that they heard they heard them talking on the phone and saying that they only come to the U.S. to get Lafaafe (bags full of money). I mean how can someone who associates readily with anti-sikhs such as chicago Baba, be allowed to judge Ragi and Dilgeer. Not they aren't wrong, but a criminal has no right to judge a criminal.

some interesting points that maybe brought up under another thread.

vikram9274

SPNer
Nov 10, 2009
some interesting points that maybe brought up under another thread.

I have tried bringing this up in other forums and people have called my views anti-panthic. Apparently our greedy Jathedars who are puppets for politicians can not be put under public scrutiny. They are just as anti-panthic as Kala Afgana. Perhaps even more because they are in a position that affects millions and they misuse their power. They visit the deras of self proclaimes "sant babas" like the one in chicago. The very same baba who takes drugs, whos granthis smoke and drink, who married although he has a wife and a child in india, the very baba who wamanizes. These jathedars visit his dera, they go on stage and say they are in the U.S. with his "bidaulat". AND NOW I WILL REVEAL THEIR TRUE COLORS!! This Chicago Baba is involved in a feud with another member of the Gurdwara who he incorrectly removed because the member did not agree with the babas womanizing ways. He barred the whole family from coming to the gurdwara. Their children did kirtan and he told them to get off the stage while they were performing shabad. He threatened the children and called the police on them when they said that gurdwara is guru's house and everyone is allowed. The member has now brought a civil suit against the Baba for illegaly removing him as member for the gurdwara and kicking his family out. The baba went around making up lies that the member came to the gurdwara drunk and caused disruption along with other lies. When these Jathedars (Akal Takhat and Patna Sahib) were at his dera, he sent them to the families house to convince them to drop the case and that the Baba was ready to apologize and let them back in(why would he do this is he was not wrong?). The famiyl said no and that the baba had to be stopped and they would not let him off easy. When they questioned the jathedars about the Baba's womanizing and anti-sikh deeds (human smuggling, drug taking, etc.), the jathedars said that this is not the problem at hand and that they should take the case back or the family will be summoned to the Akal Takhat. THe family explained that the case is not against the gurdwara but against the Baba and that the jathedars have no jurisdiction in the matter. What kind of jathedars are these? Is this all they have left to do? We have millions of problems in our panth and they are doing the bidding of this Baba because he will most likely pay them an extra thousand or two? They ignore the Baba's womanizing and the use of a gurdwara as front for human smuggling and oppress a Sikh trying to stop this Baba and have his children be let back into a gurdwara? I spit on any one who supports this jathedar and conspires against a true sikh, even if it is a jathedar.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
OK - I was wondering what turn the conversation would take to see if another thread was needed.

Vikram ji has actually been staying on topic and adding details to the original story. So I don't see splitting this thread at this time.

What would make sense -- maybe this is what you are considering Randip ji -- is a thread that examines the abuses of power by babas like the Chicagowale Baba, and even historical examples of the abuse of power by jathedars in collusion with babas, and/or with government officials. Is that what you were thinking about?

vikram9274

SPNer
Nov 10, 2009
I will start a thread about the abuse and political motivations of our panthic "leaders". I just hope that no one will close it. I have tried doing this on other forums and have been called "anti-panthic" and the threads were closed.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
vikram ji

I just saw such a thread -- started by you -- there were in fact 2 identical threads. I deleted one and left the other one.

No -- we are not that kind of forum -- as long as all posters don't break any laws (make threats of arson or physical violence) or violate forum rules (use foul language, undermine SGGS, etc.) it should be fine.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM