• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Can You See God?

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
WJKK
WJKF
Dear Prabhjyotji and Vijaydeepji, It is true that We cann't see God in our entire life. But in a millisecond we are able to see HIM. It is true that entire visible Universe is form of AKAL. Then It is Duty of a Gursikh to Serve all Humans and Living things, Get away from 5 Chors. Our duty is to sustain whatever said in SGGSJI Maharaj.

Anand Saheb:
O fickle mind, through cleverness, no one has found the Lord. Through cleverness, no one has found Him; listen, O my mind. This Maya is so fascinating; because of it, people wander in doubt. This fascinating Maya was created by the One who has administered this potion. I am a sacrifice to the One who has made emotional attachment sweet. Says Nanak, O fickle mind, no one has found Him through cleverness. || 10 || O beloved mind, contemplate the True Lord forever. This family which you see shall not go along with you. They shall not go along with you, so why do you focus your attention on them? Don't do anything that you will regret in the end. Listen to the Teachings of the True Guru - these shall go along with you. Says Nanak, O beloved mind, contemplate the True Lord forever. || 11 || O inaccessible and unfathomable Lord, Your limits cannot be found. No one has found Your limits; only You Yourself know. All living beings and creatures are Your play; how can anyone describe You? You speak, and You gaze upon all; You created the Universe. Says Nanak, You are forever inaccessible; Your limits cannot be found. || (Page918)

Sep 11, 2005
Dear Sher Singh

As you Are Laughing , and you make me Laugh also .......:D :D :D :D

It seems you have seen GOD In your would Be SHERNI SINGH.........:D :D :D :D

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM