• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Can Anyone Out There Help Me Out With A Job?

Jul 10, 2006
Dear forum readers, Please help our Sikh brother.

"Please help me
cry_smile.gif
, if you know anyone in the CA central valley (stockton, Sac areas) that will hire a Sikh with Gursikh nishani doing anything that has a paycheck earned. I tried to get a job with any Sikh businesses but nobody could help me out, and I cant get a job in regular society. Please help me if you can.
nihungsmile.gif
KenSingh@comcast.net is my email"
"Can anyone out there help me out with a job?

I am curently looking for somewhere to work, and someplace where I can keep my Sikh Identity. Id rather pick up cans and recycle than conform to the way of society with cut hair and shaven.
If anyone in this area knows of a place or can employ anyone can you please help me out. Im a very good employee and have excelent work ethics and pratices.Im capable of, really anything. Ive been having Sikhs give me the run around and having me go places that arent hiring or almost as they made it up. Ill do anything from carpentry/ handyman, to working in a store stocking{ I just cannot touch tobacco and alcohol }.

Ill eventually find something but for now I can only get turned down endless amounts of times from local buisnesses.If it was of real worth I would probably sell my house and relocate if its a fulltime honest job that makes enough to support my family.

by Pritam Singh Khalsa @ Thursday, June 15, 2006" Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki fateh!
----------------------------------------

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM