• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Budha Dal

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
I am requesting more info on Budha Dal.

On the off topic note, can anyone tell me status of Vijaydeep Singh, the suer of SPN?
I heard rumour that he might no longer be alive.

Please comment.

Thank you all.

Apr 4, 2007
I am requesting more info on Budha Dal.

On the off topic note, can anyone tell me status of Vijaydeep Singh, the suer of SPN?
I heard rumour that he might no longer be alive.

what a horrible rumor! he was posting here as recently as late december... i have not heard any other news. where did you hear this rumor?

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Jio

On Budha Dal --
Shiromani Panth Akali Budhadal

Vijaydeep will be off the forum for several weeks at a time. Then he will come back for a few weeks at a time. He is or has been very busy with his studies. I am assuming that he is alive -- and hope that is is alive -- and will try to be positive.

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
Jio

On Budha Dal --
Shiromani Panth Akali Budhadal

Vijaydeep will be off the forum for several weeks at a time. Then he will come back for a few weeks at a time. He is or has been very busy with his studies. I am assuming that he is alive -- and hope that is is alive -- and will try to be positive.

Thank you, but i heard that Balbir Singh had or did have a split off group - Is it true in 2007 he rejoined baba santan singh?

Apr 4, 2007
Thank you, but i heard that Balbir Singh had or did have a split off group - Is it true in 2007 he rejoined baba santan singh?

i could be mistaken, but i don't think "sanatan" sikhs have anything to do with budha dal... budha dal are the original nihung singhs. as far as i can tell, "sanatan" sikhs are a more recent cult, popular in the UK, that have very little to do with sikhi, but instead think they are simply warrior hindus.

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
i could be mistaken, but i don't think "sanatan" sikhs have anything to do with budha dal... budha dal are the original nihung singhs. as far as i can tell, "sanatan" sikhs are a more recent cult, popular in the UK, that have very little to do with sikhi, but instead think they are simply warrior hindus.
no i meant baba santa singh ji.. previous jathedar of budha dal. ::cool:2:

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Good News IS Vijaydeep Singh is Alive and Kicking!

I just had a Phone conversation with him !

But how did this rumor came into existence ?!

Very Right Aad ji ,
He is busy with some Gurmat work in delhi so was off line as usual but will be back soon

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Jios

Vijaydeep ji just too amrit a couple of months ago. It would be better if we didn't gossip. Though he is such a sweet soul that he probably doesn't mind.

Budha Dal doesn't have anything to do with sanatan cults.

Mar 26, 2006
waheguruji ka khalsa waheguruji ki fateh

sherab veerji ..vijaydeep ji is all alive and has asked me to convey his regards to u ..he has been busy wtih Budha Dal activities in delhi ..and also has come up with a lovely website .. http://sangatsansar.com/

Raaj Karega Khalsa

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM