Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Buddha in New York...

Discussion in 'Interfaith Dialogues' started by Admin Singh, Jul 9, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Admin Singh

Admin Singh
    Expand Collapse
    Admin SPNer

Buddha visits New York City and approaches a hot-dog vendor.'Make me one with everything', the Buddha requests. Having received his hot-dog, the Buddha hands a ten-dollar bill to the vendor.'What about my change?' the Buddha asks, to which the street vendor replies:'Change comes from within'.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Buddhism Why Does Buddha Have A Jooda? Interfaith Dialogues Nov 29, 2014
    Buddhism How Buddha Talks About Shabad (Divine Light And Sound)? Interfaith Dialogues Apr 3, 2012
    Is the Fate of the Infidels Tied to the Buddhas? Interfaith Dialogues Jul 11, 2011
    Buddhism The Buddha's Teachings about the Soul Interfaith Dialogues May 30, 2011
    Buddhism 2500 Years after the Buddha, Tibetan Buddhists Acknowledge Women Interfaith Dialogues May 23, 2011

3. Arvind

Arvind
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor Supporter

I may be perceived as a stubborn one, but somehow, I dont appreciate jokes with religious idols under target. Probably, my sense of humor is dying. But I wonder, if someone else posts a joke about the Gurus, may be then, we will know the gravity of joke, and understand why I am saying so! Just a personal opinion. Take Care :)

4. Hardeep LOL

Hardeep LOL
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Satsri Akal Every One, This Is First Time Using Spn

5. Admin Singh

Admin Singh
    Expand Collapse
    Admin SPNer

Welcome Hardeep !! :)

Enjoy your stay over here.

Regards