• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Controversial Brown Dwarf Star With Planet Of Reptilians

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
Dear Techsingh Ji

I think it should be possible to have a debate about facts rather than nitpicking around the boundaries of someone's approach to the debate

As far as this thread is concerned, the actual "facts" are somewhat sp{censored} and all we have is theory and conjecture....some of it a bit wild not to say the least...

I agree with everything Gyani Ji has said

I think it is a waste of time

I also have the freedom to waste my time as I see fit and it is not for you or anyone else to question it

Perhaps you can answer the question in my earlier post as to the spiritual benefits of dwelling on life on other planets which is just another aspect of the wonder of the Creation, of which there are countless other facets to be appreciated on this planet and what we actually know with a degree of confidence about the Universe

techsingh

SPNer
Jul 14, 2012
Midwest, USA
Dear Techsingh Ji

I think it should be possible to have a debate about facts rather than nitpicking around the boundaries of someone's approach to the debate

As far as this thread is concerned, the actual "facts" are somewhat sp{censored} and all we have is theory and conjecture....some of it a bit wild not to say the least...

I agree with everything Gyani Ji has said

I think it is a waste of time

I also have the freedom to waste my time as I see fit and it is not for you or anyone else to question it

Perhaps you can answer the question in my earlier post as to the spiritual benefits of dwelling on life on other planets which is just another aspect of the wonder of the Creation, of which there are countless other facets to be appreciated on this planet and what we actually know with a degree of confidence about the Universe

all am saying if you think its a waste of time stop replying to the thread. Meadical research has no spiritual benefit but we need it. This might not equal to medical research but its an area of study.

other than that, one could praise waheguru for his endless creation of endless possibilities. It might make one humble thinking how small we are in the cosmos. as you know humility is a big part of sikhi.

it is a waste of time if it doesn't interest you. like how i think golf is waste of time because it doesn't interest me.

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
Actually there are linkages to be made between medical research and meditation but let's not go off on a tangent here

You are right in referring to it as an area of study but there are more venerable projects out there like SETI for example instead of some of the wackos who clog you tube

You are also right in acknowledging that humility is a big part of sikhi.....not much humility though in telling others to go away just because they express an opinion that they think it is a largely useless topic

Would that be a contradiction.....I wonder..........

As I said, I have the freedom to waste my time as I see fit and it is not for you or anyone else to question it

Let's move to a more interesting debate shall we?

Aliens, famous UFO sightings, secret army technology, area 51, roswell, etc etc. Why on earth anyone would dwell on this David Icke crap about reptillians is beyond me...you do know that David Icke has written the UK royal family are actually shape shifting reptillians that feed off young children???

Is that really the sort of sensationalist ignorant crap we want to talk about on this fine forum???

techsingh

SPNer
Jul 14, 2012
Midwest, USA
Actually there are linkages to be made between medical research and meditation but let's not go off on a tangent here

You are right in referring to it as an area of study but there are more venerable projects out there like SETI for example instead of some of the wackos who clog you tube

You are also right in acknowledging that humility is a big part of sikhi.....not much humility though in telling others to go away just because they express an opinion that they think it is a largely useless topic

Would that be a contradiction.....I wonder..........

As I said, I have the freedom to waste my time as I see fit and it is not for you or anyone else to question it

Let's move to a more interesting debate shall we?

Aliens, famous UFO sightings, secret army technology, area 51, roswell, etc etc. Why on earth anyone would dwell on this David Icke crap about reptillians is beyond me...you do know that David Icke has written the UK royal family are actually shape shifting reptillians that feed off young children???

Is that really the sort of sensationalist ignorant crap we want to talk about on this fine forum???

if you read my first to second post i said i don't know about the reptilians controlling the universe but there is other life for sure somewhere. Read Bhai gurdas ji vaarn where he says Guru nanak dev ji took pirs son to see other worlds. thats enough proof for me.

Your listing conspiracy theories i agree with you. Wouldn't an outsider say naam simran 5 khnads is just wacko stuff.

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
Wouldn't an outsider say naam simran 5 khnads is just wacko stuff.

Indeed they might and then we should educate them and hopefully they would have a more positive appreciation

I don't think we can apply that approach to the wacko reptillian stuff though so I don't accept your point

techsingh

SPNer
Jul 14, 2012
Midwest, USA
No your are missing my point. To an outsider it does sound like weird stuff. For us not because we know it's true. I think this how they might feel. But that's not what the post is about.

Do you think other religions are nut cases?

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
No I think you missed my point which is to do with extremities. In summary, the wacko alien reptillian stuff, in my view is too extreme. The spiritual stuff is less so

techsingh

SPNer
Jul 14, 2012
Midwest, USA
No I think you missed my point which is to do with extremities. In summary, the wacko alien reptillian stuff, in my view is too extreme. The spiritual stuff is less so

Do you agree their is other life in the cosmos and we here on earth are really tiny?

The guy and the women seem like nut cases but am not going to jumb to conclusion because i know there are endless possibilities in the universe.

to an atheist spiritual stuff is just as extreme. so i don't understand your point.

Well anyways what do you about the third video?

Last edited:

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
My earlier post sums up what I think:

In so far as the Universe is infinite, it would come as no surprise if there was life elsewhere

The fact there is no substantiated evidence to date could be because it is too far away in which case we may never come across an alien species

I'm not going to dwell on it

If it happens it happens........

The videos are pretty lame

If you want some interesting aliens visiting earth stuff, look up the ancient astronaut theories

techsingh

SPNer
Jul 14, 2012
Midwest, USA
if it happens it happens.... an indian disease mentality that put them into slavery for countless centuries.
am not saying aliens are going to invade tomorrow lol. but i hate that indian mentality.

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
if it happens it happens.... an indian disease mentality that put them into slavery for countless centuries.

Sorry you've lost me on that one...please explain further

Also, what are your thoughts around acceptance of what you have in your life?

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: