• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Brawl In Gurudwara Of Germany

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Indian attack Indian: Temple war in Hamburg

Police extensive use in Steilshoop and Lokstedt. 100 flogged themselves. What released the force under the Sikhs? Were scenes full hate and brutality: Among members of the Indian Sikh municipalities in Hamburg Steilshoop and Lokstedt heavy unrests broke out yesterday.
By January Eric Lindner

Medics worry about a Indian, who suffered a measurer pass. Photo: Arning

Hamburg -
At least seven humans were hurt, two of them heavily. Police and fire-brigade moved forward with a great force. Over the cause of the force outbreak first ambiguity prevailed.

Numerous Sikhs had itself yesterday in the meeting place "Gurdwara Sahib - Singh Sabha Sikh center e. V." at the black way (Steilshoop) to the prayer and common meals meets. After realizations of the police then several cars before the temple moved forward, from which further Sikhs rose. The Indian are to have taken Macheten, hockey sticks, wood and steel-pipes from the cars and to have hit the met municipality members. A wild Pruegelei with up to 100 developed took part. The first police officers, who arrived at the scene, could watch the acts of violence only powerlessly, requested ever further reinforcement. The fire-brigade sent a region rescue car after Steilshoop.

When emergency surgeons had supplied the hurt ones, it came also at the second Hamburg Sikh mechanism at the Grandweg into Lokstedt to arguments. The police wanted to check the Indian met there, because they were suspected in the assault in Steilshoop to have been involved. Several resisted, tried, to attack an official with a measurer. This gave thereupon warning shots from its dienstpistole off.

Police speaker Andreas Schoepflin: "we do not know, what led to the argument." Whether the controversy with the Kashmir conflict or different views could have to do over religion, was to be determined now. Possible also a "private background" seems to the Ermittlern. Sikhs commit themselves in their faith - it takes elements from Hinduismus (Karma teachings) and Islam (Monotheismus) up - however to virtueful behavior.

appeared on 5 November 2007

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Sikhs are displaying that we are one of the most stupid community of world.even in country like germany where there are only a handful of sikhs and an average german has no knowledge of sikhism we are fighting like savages.

Apr 4, 2007
do you happen to have this article in english? the one you posted doesn't make much sense to me... :)

wait, i've found a link to another article:
Battle among Sikhs in Germany: community split blamed - Yahoo! India News

pretty weird, if you ask me. i hardly think this is indicitave of sikh behaviour worldwide though...

i just returned from a nagar kirtan in California with 75,000+ in attendance and there was no violence at all that i'm aware of...

i don't think it's fair to jump to conclusions based on bizarre events like the one in germany...

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
do you happen to have this article in english? the one you posted doesn't make much sense to me...

wait, i've found a link to another article:
Battle among Sikhs in Germany: community split blamed - Yahoo! India News

Thank you kelly ji for posting the link i copied it from another forum

i just returned from a nagar kirtan in California with 75,000+ in attendance and there was no violence at all that i'm aware of...

i don't think it's fair to jump to conclusions based on bizarre events like the one in germany...

In recent years news of gurudwara brawl is now quite common.there are many more hindu's living outside india but still there is hardly any news of fights in mandirs outside india.one event is not the indicative behaviour but hearing news of these types again and again make's it indicative.

Apr 4, 2007
In recent years news of gurudwara brawl is now quite common.there are many more hindu's living outside india but still there is hardly any news of fights in mandirs outside india.one event is not the indicative behaviour but hearing news of these types again and again make's it indicative.

hmm, i guess i'm not too familiar with this issue. i will research more on it.

the only violence i have seen/heard of at any Gurdwara was in India itself, at Gurdwara Bangla Sahib in delhi... i watched several Nihung Singhs beat some intoxicated beggars who had come onto the Gurdwara grounds... while i found the violence a bit off-putting, i was reassured that these same beggars had entered the Gurdwara on many occasions and caused problems, hence the offensive tactics used by the nihungs.

i have not heard of this sort of brawl before though. it's pretty sad to hear about.

here in the US when there is a division in the sangat you're more likely to wind up with two gurdwaras in the same neighborhood, rather than any physical fighting. they'd rather try to out-do each other with fancier and more expensive buildings instead. :)

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: