• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Bharam Is Dharam Or Dharam Is Bharam ?

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki fateh.

A lot of people are content to beleive in BHARAM as DHARAM ( Rituals and Superstitions are RELIGION)

While a whole lot more beleive that ALL DHARAM is just a BHARAM ( REligion is just a ritual/superstition )

And then there are the enlightend ones...

What do the readers say ... and why ??

Jarnail Singh

Jun 1, 2004
A Dharam without understanding it properly ends up as Bharam because we are never sure about we are following... as you said in another thread that in sikhism sikhs are trying to understand the true message of Shabad Guru and then whatever they follow ends up as Bharam because they are no sure what they are following and that is why i think that sikhs are farthering themselves from sikhi way of life...

Regards

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
As i think of this situation is like this

I always wonder why many people around us just dont care about the these things ( religion, God .....)and what I have learned from my experiences in life is that The bsic need to understand the thing called GOD does not come naturaly to every body there are some events in every bodies life that give him chance or sometime force him to think of such issues .
But still there are ways by which one can get attached to such things ( religious) due to family one is born in and people around him/her which are not by his own choice but happen to be around him like a child born in religious family So these are the people according to me on whom dharam is imposed whithout their own understanding and effort and they carry Dharam a neccesary evil on their backs all the life and manifest as or leads to BHARAM as you mentioned
But still there are people who never happen to come across a event or situation in their life that prompt them to think of God and besides this they even dont get the company of such peoples who are really on spirtual journey
So these are the people to whom religion is totally alien concept and but when they see some people taking to much care of religious thing they just take it as BHARAM IS DHARAM and they think religious people as fools

Now the final group Enlightened one these are people in whom some how urge to solve the mystery of god , to understand god and to be one with god arrises out of some happening or event in their life and they are just religious or spirtual due primary cause and not secondary to any other cause . for such a person being spirtual is the most primary , most basic and fundamental thing which is not dependant on any thing and so they never fall in these categories
BHARAM IS DHARAM
DHARAM IS BHARAM

Jatinder Singh

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.
how right veer jatinder Ji,

Probably that why Guur Ji commands us to : AAklee SAHIB seviaeh,,aklee kecheeh daan.

BLIND FAITH, FORCED Dharam is never acceptable to Guru Ji. He wants our head VOLUNTARILY, with our eyes FULLY OPEN and aware of the consequences. This is also why there is NO "born" Sikh... a Sikh ahs to make himself ready and take a conscious step of Amrit Chhak.

I find it utterly "SXXXXD" when I see well intentioned well wishers, putting on not one but TWO Kachheras, Kirpaan, karra, kangha and dastaar on a DEAD BODY, when everybody knows the person never went near these when he was alive. Who are these people trying to "hoodwink" ?? Do they think God is so BLIND...or they think that God can be fooled ??? When the simple man in the street cant be fooled by such "SXXXXXXXY" then how can GOD ?? The person never got to taste even "vegetable oil" in life is suddenly SPLASHED by KILOS of GHEE when dead.... is this "honouring" the dead ?? NO it is a BHARAM walking around as dharam .

Jarnail singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: