• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Bhai Guriqbal Singh - Has He Made A Scientific Discovery?

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Quote:
"All the Guru Sahiban never fell victim to any ailment, all such stories about them are false and misleading. ( A revealing speech by S. Hardial Singh IAS [Retd], founder Sarab Rog Ka Aukhad Nam Mission.)"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ALL the GURUS followed all Natural laws..to the letter.
Guru Arjun Ji writes about the "FEVER" and sickness of Hargobind Ji as a child. This is in SGGS. Guru Ji THANKS the Creator for making Hargobind Ji Navaan naroa.

I would rather put all my FAITH in the GURBANI written by GURU SAHIB and preserved in SGGS for posterity than a human making assumptions. Thanks but no thanks.

2. Its an entirely different thing to LOVE the GURU so much that we lose ourselves in His Presence....many among my friends and family Love the SGGS so MUCH that they firmly BELIEVE that NO NATURAL CALAMITY Cna befall the SGGS...and so whenever a News is published that in so and so Typhoon/Earthquake/Fire..SGGS birs came out unscathed..they read and discuss for days...they have cuttings of the New Orleans Gurdwara where the SGGS was found FLOATING near the roof of the flooded Gurdwara..dry and safe..they ahve cuttings of the Fire recently at the Khalsa School Vancouver where the Bir of SGGS came out UNHARMED....BUT they IGNORE the news in which it is stated that the Fire in UK Gurdwara resulted in ALL the Birs of SGGS burnt completely..they IGNORE any such news..BLACK OUT...they IGNORE pictures of burnt/discarded SGGS that appear in the Media as.."doctored"..impossible...they IGNORE the news that Bhinderawallahs Bus carrying SGGS birs was BURNT and that was one of the reasons behind the rise of the Sant...Birs of SGGS are burnt daily in fires across Punjab in Gurdwaras that are not looked after 24/7..short circuits of sach khand rooms..etc etc.happen so often...BUT then they go into DENIAL MODE automatically and say NO this is IMPOSSIBLE..our GURU Cannot..JUST CANNOT be "burnt" like that..
These are the people who say very strongly that Guru Arjun Ji suffered NO PAIN on the Hot Plate..how can a Guru suffer pain ?? IS that FAIR to the GURU ?? not in my book.
Guru Arjun ji suffered..just as any human body would in that situation..BUT HE SHOWED us BY EXAMPLE..HOW to OVERCOME..and ACHIEVE VICTORY over and above such adversities...THAT is Guru Ji for me. THAT is WHY the SIKHS were able to FOLLOW that EXAMPLE and achieve Victory...in the centuries that came after...in 1984....and for posterity...THAT is what FRIGHTENS the enemies of SIKHI....and they are into it FULL TIME to NEGATE our GURUS...and PUSH us into this HOCUS POCUS...snake oil business..becasue than we Sikhs remain HUMANS..and our Gurus something else..when GURU GOBINDSINGH JI REVEALED the PANJ and INSTRUCTED the PANJ are GURU same as Himself....to CONTINUE the House of Nanak for posterity under the ageis of the SGGS.
Guru Gobind could have remained as GOBIND RAI..after all the Gurus before him never needed to CHANGE their NAMES...??? The Name Change is one indicator that GURU-CHELA is INSEPARABLE...BOTH GURU and SIKH Carry the SAME LAST NAME !! All boundaries have been demolished forever. What the GURU did in Anandpur..His SIKHS did exact same in SARAGHARREE !!..What The Guru did...in 1705.....his SIKHS did in Harmandir Sahib in 1984 !!( Challenge DELHI and DEFEAT IT )..and what the GURU DID in 1708...( make PEACE when REQUIRED).... with DELHI..so can his SIKHS do the same HONOURABLY !! There is no shame in Moving Forward !! SIKHI...GURMATT..is the HIGHWAY of the FUTURE..many are trying to drag it back to a Pagdandee status of Dark Ages when bullock carts were the norm....we must be into ROCKETS..not carts...

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki
"All the Guru Sahiban never fell victim to any ailment, all such stories about them are false and misleading. ( A revealing speech by S. Hardial Singh IAS [Retd], founder Sarab Rog Ka Aukhad Nam Mission.)"
With due respect to S. Hardial Singh Ji, I beg to differ with him. Despite enlightenment, if one over eats or does not eat, does not work and does not do excerise, or how strong is his immune system if he is exposed to swine flue patient, then he is liable to get disease. This is the law of nature.

Best regards
Mohinder Singh Sahni

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Another great FRAUD...these derawalllahs persist in propogating is that the Human has 24000 swaas..breaths a day..and that Sukhmani Sahib has 24000 words...so that each swaas becomes "saved" by one reading of Sukhmani Sahib.
In the Dark Ages this could have hoodwinked the GULLIBLE...in this age of Computers, Internet and IT...the computerised counting DEBUNKS such a claim as utter rubbish in the blink of an eye....their only self defence then is ""BRAHMGYANI"..said that...in that case..its OK..becasue when a snake oil merchant admits he is selling snake oil..then case rests .
ALL GURBANI from Page 1 to 1429 is swaas saving,full of grace, praises the Creator and is EQUAL in all aspects..no Bani is good or bad..sad or happy..inauspicious or auspicious..ALL those notions are sold by Snake Oil Brahmgyanis to the GULLIBLE buyers who then waste their time rubbing that oil here and there...:whisling:

May 24, 2008
Giani Ji

This pakhandi baba is not an easy one. In response to spokesman revelation, he bounced back with following:
A charitable trust to help widows
Pawan Kumar
download

Widows receive ration from Mata Kaulan Bhalai Kendra on the Tarn Taran road in Amritsar on Sunday. — Photo by Rajiv Sharma

Nearly 1,000 widows are getting free ration worth Rs 4 lakh from Mata Kaulan Bhalai Kendra (MKBK) — a charitable trust established with the funds collected from “kirtan darbars”. Bhai Guriqbal Singh of Gurmat Satsang Sabha, who has been organising “kirtan darbars” in India and abroad, established the trust, especially for widows, through the collections during the “kirtan darbars”.

The kendra disburses ration on monthly basis as per the need and quota of widows and their families. The trust also distributes cloths twice a year to them. Not a single member of Bhai Iqbal Singh’s family is its trustee.
Established in 1993 with 170 widows, the MKBK was converted into a trust in 1994. It is being run by the persons who are dedicated to the service of humanity. The trust has maintained all records regarding widows. It distributes stationery to the children of widows studying in schools. For registration, forms are accepted on first 10 days of January and July and every year about 100-150 new members are being added to the list, said Mr Mohan Singh and Mr A.P.S. (Binny) Chatha, ‘sevadars’ of the kendra.
Every Thursday , Bhai Guriqbal Singh, performs “kirtan darbar” in houses of the Civil Line area in which thousands of people participate and money collected during these darbars goes to the trust.
The trust will open Mata Kaulan public school for the children of widows in near future in which about 1,300 children can get education free of cost. The school, which is under-construction, will have the CBSE pattern. School uniforms and stationery will be provided by the trust. Mr Mohan Singh said the school would also have a canteen with eatables sold on minimum prices. He said the school would train students in horse-riding besides teaching them principles of Sikhism. He said the children of poor and needy families could also get education in the school.
There is a computer and three stitching and embroidery centres running under the trust. All courses in these centres are recognised by the government.
The MKBK is also contemplating to open a school for special children. A charitable hospital, Mata Kaulan Bandi Chhor Charitable Hospital; adjoining its main office on the Tarn Taran road, is also under construction.
The trust is making a film “Anokhe Amar Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji”. Mr Chatha, who is the in charge of the project said the film was based on life, teachings and sacrifice of Baba Deep Singh for Sikhism.
Mr Chatha said the Dhan-Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Satkar Committee had been constituted by the kendra to take old ‘swarups’ of Guru Granth Sahib in a special van to Goindwal Sahib or Khushalur in Dehra Dun for their cremations as per Sikh rituals. He said the kendra had recently laid the foundation stone for Mata Kaulan Niwas Sarain, near Gurdwara Atal Rai, for visitors.
http://www.tribunei ndia.com/ 2004/20040405/ punjab1.htm# 12

Best regards
Mohinder Singh Sahni

Dear Mohinder Singh Ji ,
It is my heartiest wish perhaps the most wanted wish of all . I wish that some body like Bhai Guriqbal Singh Ji with all the resources at his disposal should try out translating GURU GRANTH DARPAN by Prof Sahib Singh Ji which is the greatest masterpiece produced in 19th & 20th century . I had a discussion with S.Gursagar Singh Ji of Singh Brothers , Amritsar wherein he had told that the cost of getting a paperback or online edition would be 20,00,000/ ( Two Million Rupees ) @200 per page for 10,000 pages . I sincerely wish that some one like Bhai Guriqbal Singh Ji who gives tens of millions in prize money should take up some initiative of translating GGD in English online . That will also be one great Sewa .

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
I would love to..but i feel my abilities are way below what is required...
especially after I read that Manmohan Singh took 18 hours daily for 24 years to complete his teeka...Prof Sahib Singh also just as many years...and Bhai Vir Singh left his teeka uncompleted at Vol six just 50% of SGGS...This is an Immense task that requires a phenomenal amount of hard work, energy, time..and dedication...and Guru Jis Kirpa...

Elsewhere imho a Kanwar Ranvir Singh and Team is doing a contemporary translation....after a long long time he has reached Sri Raag(his work appears on GLZ off and on)

BUT YES..if it does Get RUNNING..I will do my part as a member of a TEAM. Put my name down as second Volunteer after Mohinder singh ji...Guru Sahaii Hovan.

engranbir

SPNer
Oct 11, 2009
Sat Shri Akal JI
I read all about " scientific discovery by bahi sahib ji " .I want to ask u few questions (To all giani's and others ) regarding that

1. "SARB ROG KA AUKHAD NAM" Sukhmani Sahib Ji (GURU ARJUN SAHIB JI )
first explain the meaning of this line ."es PANKTI VICH GURU ARJUNSAHIB JI KEHNDE NE "SAREAN ROGAN DI DAWAI NAM HAI".

2.It is not a discovery made by "BAHI SAHIB BAHI GURIQBAL SINGH JI".This is written in Gurbani . If u dont agree. I can send u the link of the video to prove that the gurbani and ardas can cure all diseases .

3.So dont use the name of Bahi sahib ji in that because SACHEPITA SAHIB SHRI GURU ARJUN SAHIB JI EXPLAINED THAT.

5.One of u wants to know that why medals are given to the childrens to repeat waheguru or to write waheguru on paper ....SACHEPITA SAHIB SHRI GURU ARJUN SAHIB JI explained that in SUKHMANI SAHIB JI as below

"GOBIND BAJAN BIN BIRTHE SAB KAM
JEUN KIRPAN KE NIRARATH DAM "

Es pankti de arth han "WAHEGURU SIMRAN TON BAGAIR SARE KAM BEARTH HAN , JIVEN KANJOOS BANDA MAYA SAMB RAKHDA HAI PAR OH MAR JANADA HAI MAYA KISE KAM NAHIN AUNDI"

OR

"WITHOUT THE SIMRAN OF WAHEGURU , WHATEVER WE DO IS USELESS "

Two lines are given from GURBANI (SUKHMANI SAHIB )OF GURU ARJUN DEV JI MAHARAJ JI SACHEPATSHAH to explain the matter .

If someone stills wants ask questions against GURU ARJUN SAHIB JI'S GURBANI then we are not sikhs and we dont know anything abt GURBANI just giving comments on everything blindly .

RANBIR SINGH

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Ranbir Ji,
Gurfateh.

GURBANI is for the MIND. Its NOT meant to satisfy the BODY's NEEDS, wants, wantings..shortcomings etc etc.

GURBANI Can CURE a SICK mind..a weak mind....a convulted Mind..
IT CANNOT "cure" a Foot removed for Diabetes..an arm MISSING from Birth...a Blind Mans eyes..( Bhai Gopal Singh Ji One of my most most Favourite Ragis..was BLIND from Birth and inspite of Singing the Best Shabads his ENTIRE LIFE..he died BLIND )..and all such BODILY "rogs"...

IN FACT these BODY ROGS are the DARU !! for a Rogi mann. When the BODY is SICK..in PAIN..the more likely it si to REMEMBER WAHEGURU....when its all SUKH..wealth, cars, mansions, good health..then WAHEGURU is seldom remebered..SUKH is ROG..not of the BODY becasue it is ENJOYING..but of the Mann because the Mann is becoming more and more ROGI by beign separated from Yaad of Waheguru.

What is BHANNA ?? WHY did Guru Arjun Ji say..Tera Bhanna meetha laggeh..Har naam padarth nanak Manggeh ?? WHAT is HUKM ? Why did Guru nanak Ji say..HUKM razaii challnna..Its Following/LIVING in HUKM that breaks down the Wall of haumaii that separates us from the CREATOR.

GURBANI is NOT meant to be "parroted BLINDLY"..its MEANT to be APPLIED..by each and every SIKH in His own LIFE..and the RESULTS must be OBVIOUS to all..like Bhai Mnajh..Bhai Taru Singh..Bhai mani Singh...Baba Banda Singh bahadur Ji and hundreds of thosuands ...they LIVED GURBANI...not follow it BLINDLY parotting it and living another Manmatt LIFE !!

People like guriqbal, amandeep his friend..make poeple into BLIND ROBOTS..mechnaically parrotting a shabd..so they cna WIN the Court Case (normally they DID WRONG and are NOW using GURBANI to escape the PUNISHMENT )..to Strike the LOttery..to get a good beautiful bride (with lots of dowry)..etc etc etc...THEY are NOT trying to LIVE GURBANI !! they are MISUSING GURBANI....to PROFIT..make USE of it to win a cheating case..escape Jail for murder/rape/etc etc..what types of Sikhs are these ??

What sort of LIFE did Guru nanak ji Live ?? He was a FULL TIME FARMER. keeping cattle..cutting pattheh grass for the cows..planting crops..cutting them and selling them..milking his cows..He was also EMPLOYED FULL TIME as TREASURER MODIKHANA..for a while...
WHY did Guru Ji LIVE like that ?? TO TEACH US BY EXAMPLE..THAT LIFE is a LIFE of SIMRAN...NOT the close eyes and sit down in a cave/under the tree and chant..THAT type fo "simran" is what is really USELESS. REAL SIMRAN is LIVING ACCORDING to GURBANI..Haak Sach dee Kamaii...no cheating..no absenting on excuse of sick...no absconding with boss's money..no sleeping on the job..studying hard and not cheating/copying in Exams...Haak Parya nanka us soor us gayeh..NO grabbing other peopels Haak..that is SIMRAN...the type that the TEN GURUS taught us.:D:D:D

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
Sat Shri Akal JI
I read all about " scientific discovery by bahi sahib ji " .I want to ask u few questions (To all giani's and others ) regarding that

first explain the meaning of this line ."es PANKTI VICH GURU ARJUNSAHIB JI KEHNDE NE "SAREAN ROGAN DI DAWAI NAM HAI".

Gurbani is not mantra. Gurbani is sikhi. Sikhi sikhiya gur veechar. Above pankti relates to mental sickness. Haumai sickness, kaam sickness, lobh sickness, krodh sickness, moh sickness. It has no relation with physical sickness which falls under Hukam. When the driver is sick then it start behaving like a devil. Unfortunately all these derawalas and babas are misinterpreting the gurbani. May God save sikhifrom these hypocrates.

Best regards
Mohinder Singh Sahni

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Sat Shri Akal JI

2.It is not a discovery made by "BAHI SAHIB BAHI GURIQBAL SINGH JI".This is written in Gurbani . If u dont agree. I can send u the link of the video to prove that the gurbani and ardas can cure all diseases .

3.So dont use the name of Bahi sahib ji in that because SACHEPITA SAHIB SHRI GURU ARJUN SAHIB JI EXPLAINED THAT.

5.One of u wants to know that why medals are given to the childrens to repeat waheguru or to write waheguru on paper ....SACHEPITA SAHIB SHRI GURU ARJUN SAHIB JI explained that in SUKHMANI SAHIB JI as below

"GOBIND BAJAN BIN BIRTHE SAB KAM
JEUN KIRPAN KE NIRARATH DAM "

Es pankti de arth han "WAHEGURU SIMRAN TON BAGAIR SARE KAM BEARTH HAN , JIVEN KANJOOS BANDA MAYA SAMB RAKHDA HAI PAR OH MAR JANADA HAI MAYA KISE KAM NAHIN AUNDI"

OR

"WITHOUT THE SIMRAN OF WAHEGURU , WHATEVER WE DO IS USELESS "

Two lines are given from GURBANI (SUKHMANI SAHIB )OF GURU ARJUN DEV JI MAHARAJ JI SACHEPATSHAH to explain the matter .

If someone stills wants ask questions against GURU ARJUN SAHIB JI'S GURBANI then we are not sikhs and we dont know anything abt GURBANI just giving comments on everything blindly .

RANBIR SINGH

With all due respect Ranbir Singh ji, can you post entire shabads rather than one liners, with the page numbers so we can discuss the shabad and meaning in entirety. One liners avail us nothing. They cloud they meaning.

Thanks

engranbir

SPNer
Oct 11, 2009
SAT SHARI AKAL JI

WHAEGURU JI mera maksad tuhade gyan te koi tarak nal nahin hai . YouTube - A Blind Girl gets back her eyesight at harmandir Sahib Amrit

Es link nu tusi chk karo Shri darbar sahib ton blind nu jot mili hai .Asin kyun eh gal karden han ki SACHEPITA eh nahi kar sakde oh sab kuch kar sakde han . Waheguru ji tuhada teh dilon satkar kardan han kyunki sikh honde nate mera farz hai ki har sikh da satkar karan . Meri tuhade charna vich benti hai ji ki mien kise nal koi behas nahin karni .Meri JARURI benti eh hai ki mainu daso ke ASIN GURU SAHIB DA SATKAR KIVEN KAIM RAKHNA HAI .Kuch deh dharian pakahdean ton kiven apna virsa bachna hai .Mera kuch likh ke tuhade nal jid nahin karni kyunki asin EKO GURU DE PUTAR HAN JI . Tuhanu vade jan ke benti kiti hai ke kuch ehna derean bare kuch hal daso baki sab da satkar bhul chuk di mafi deni .Apna jan dil di sanj tuhade nal pai hai ji .Tuhadi help nal asin deh dharian guruan nu hard talk vich discuss kar sakde han te ohna bare soch sakde han .TAN KI DUBARA KADE KOI GURU GOBIND SINGH VARGA NA BANE ATE NA SADE GURU GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI NU AG VICH SAREA JAVE. Nimana janke benti parvan karni ji

Ranbir Singh

engranbir

SPNer
Oct 11, 2009
Waheguru ji
Hor bahut kuch hai jo ehna deh dharian ne kita hai oh es taran hai :

1.GURU GOBIND SINGH DI FATEH BULANI BAND KAR DITI HAI SIKHAN NE DEREAN NAL JUDH KE .(PUTAR GURU SAHIB JI NE VARE TE DERE KISE HOR DE)

2.PUNJAB VICH NASHE VAND KE SIKHI TON OLAT PARCHAR KAR KE SIKHI KHATAM KITA JA REHA HAI .

3.AKAL THAKAT SAHIB JI TE GALAT BANDEYAN NU SATKAREA JA REHA HAI JI (JITHE MERI PIRI DE MALAK BAITH DE SI OTHE GALAT BANDEYAN NU SAROPE DITE GAI HAN JI )

4.GOVT KOI VI AAYE SIKHAN NAL KISE NE KOI JUSTICE NAHIN KARNA SAB PAKHANDIAN DEREAN WALEAN NU BAPU KEH KE VOTAN DI MANG KARDE NE OHNA SIKHI NU KI DENA HAI JI

5. 1984 DE GWAH HAN OHNA NU CBI NE KEHA SI KI TUSI GWAHI DE KI KARNA HAI KUCH NAHIN HONA KISE DOSHI NU . TE OH AJ VI AJAD GHUMDE NE.

HOR BAHUT KUCH HAI JI GURU NE KIRPA KITI TE TUSI SATH DITA TAN BAKI GAL KARANGE .

BHUL CHUK DI MAFI

Ranbir singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I am going to spend whatever money it takes to get one of those online translation programs - a good one - not like babblefish which does not have Punjabi anyway. Then half of my problems will be solved. :thumbup: I don't care how much it costs.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Narayan Ji,
I sympathise with you. Some of my Malaysian friends who are great fans of Bollywood, buy magazines such as Stardust which comes at a premium and is in "English"..BUT thye are frequently frustrated when they see "hindi words" but in English Alphabet..intermingled throughout the news articles/stories etc..To an Indian these words make not much difference becasue they know what they mean...but to a non-indian these come out like "pebbles" in a spoonful of rice...spoils the whole experience of a good tasty meal !!
This is why i joined but left almost immediately wholly "Indian" sites like Orkut...almost all the members write "punjabi" in English...i find that odd becasue when i write Punjabi it has to be in Gurmukhi script..and English in its alphabet....mixing the two alphabets seems "unseemly" to me..he he but a lot of Indians are comfortable with this..simply becasue they KNOW Punjabi WORDS...but...dont know the Punjabi alphabet..and they dont know any English WORDS..but know how to write ABC !!..so there you go..Punjabi words in english alphabets..Romanised Punjabis !!:D:D:rofl!!:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Romanised Punjabis !!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
ROFL_200.GIF
We could all move to Italy! :happy:

But on a serious note -- I am really ready to give up on the official language rule. And actually I don't think that forum member engranbir ji has written in Punjabi to run around the rules and try to pull my pigtails. Some do -- I can always tell when this is happening just to be "smart." But not always. So in the end it might be a good idea to pay for the translaiton software until I get to the point where I can read more than a word here and a word there.

Nov 16, 2007
I would love to..but i feel my abilities are way below what is required...
especially after I read that Manmohan Singh took 18 hours daily for 24 years to complete his teeka...Prof Sahib Singh also just as many years...and Bhai Vir Singh left his teeka uncompleted at Vol six just 50% of SGGS...This is an Immense task that requires a phenomenal amount of hard work, energy, time..and dedication...and Guru Jis Kirpa...

Elsewhere imho a Kanwar Ranvir Singh and Team is doing a contemporary translation....after a long long time he has reached Sri Raag(his work appears on GLZ off and on)

BUT YES..if it does Get RUNNING..I will do my part as a member of a TEAM. Put my name down as second Volunteer after Mohinder singh ji...Guru Sahaii Hovan.
18 Hours daily for 24 years. Such a selfless seva!
And sometimes there are Shabads which need time to understand Antreev Bhav.
Blessed are those people and successful are their lives.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Plenty of such gimmicks especially by the christian evangelists..they make the blind see and the lame walk in stadiums full of hundreds of thousands..BUT not one has stood the Rigorous testing by Scientists under lab conditions. From since the past 100 years mnay thousands visit the Caves of Lourdes..seeking such cures...a few such miracles but nevertheless not certified by doctors as they never happened under lab conditions.
IT CAN HAPPEN..YES..BUT to a very very Tiny minority..WHEREAS..GURBANI is written for the MAJORITY..the MASSES..for this "karamat" to be bought..ALL BLIND must be able to SEE after reading whatever shabad given in number of times....and the BLIND must be certified as Having NO EYEBALLS...the eyeballs grew after ishnaan. Reality is some "blind" have been cured just by a KNOCK on the head !! because it was some sort of short circuit in the seeing nerve..I DONT BUY THIS....because so far not a single ARM/LEG/Hand/Foot that was CUT OFF has been REGROWN with reading shabads.

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
Plenty of such gimmicks especially by the christian evangelists..they make the blind see and the lame walk in stadiums full of hundreds of thousands..BUT not one has stood the Rigorous testing by Scientists under lab conditions. From since the past 100 years mnay thousands visit the Caves of Lourdes..seeking such cures...a few such miracles but nevertheless not certified by doctors as they never happened under lab conditions.
IT CAN HAPPEN..YES..BUT to a very very Tiny minority..WHEREAS..GURBANI is written for the MAJORITY..the MASSES..for this "karamat" to be bought..ALL BLIND must be able to SEE after reading whatever shabad given in number of times....and the BLIND must be certified as Having NO EYEBALLS...the eyeballs grew after ishnaan. Reality is some "blind" have been cured just by a KNOCK on the head !! because it was some sort of short circuit in the seeing nerve..I DONT BUY THIS....because so far not a single ARM/LEG/Hand/Foot that was CUT OFF has been REGROWN with reading shabads.
At a difficult times, Guru Sahib has given liberty to sikh to make a request, 'jee ki birtha hoey so gur peh ardas kar but then he himself rejects this with guru vaak, 'vin bolian sabh keech janda'. It could be taken as a contradiction but no - by understanding and contemplating gurbani that as guru vak says, 'kinka eyk jis jee basavai ta ki mahima gani na aavai' one get so much solace and mental satisfaction that his mind no more is divereted to the pains. Gianiji, you have rightly said these are all gimmicks. About ten to twelve years before I was in Delhi and there was a rumor that Shri Ganesh is seeping the milk. I also went there and myself felt yes he is drinking. But then when I came back home I had a marble statue of Madhuri Dikshit, I tried to feed her and was surprised she even seeped and by the evening it was all on TV and it is all lies and it only by tilting to certain degrees it happens.
Best regards
Mohinder Singh Sahni

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Mohinder ji,

Guru Fateh.

I came back home I had a marble statue of Madhuri Dikshit, I tried to feed her and was surprised she even seeped and by the evening it was all on TV and it is all lies and it only by tilting to certain degrees it happens.

After getting milk from you she started getting fat. All thanks to you.:)

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM