• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Beware Of Fake Babas And Cults

Feb 21, 2007
DEAR SADH SANGAT JI
WAHE GURU JI KA KHALSA
WAHE GURU JI KI FATHE

I THINK THAT WE AS HUMANS ARE TO BLAME FOR THESE PARASITE TO EVOLVE DON'T YOU THINK,
IT IS US WHO HAVE BECOME SO INGROSSED WITH THIS EARTHLY MATTER THAT WE HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT WE WILL LEAVE ALL THIS BEHIND, WE WILL RECITE OUR 5 BANI'S DAY IN DAY OUT,LIKE A PARROT ME INCLUDED,BUT WE NEVER BOTHER TO UNDER STAND THE MASSAGE,
AND BECAUSE OF THIS WE ARE LED BY THESE MAHAPURSHES.
IT IS OUR STUPIDITY THAT THESE PEOPLE FLORISH.
LET SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI BE YOUR GUIDE, AND AKALPURKH BE YOUR SAVIOUR.
NOT A LIVING PERSON.

GURFATHE
TARLOCHAN

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected Tarlochan ji,

now as this has already happened(due to foolishness/ignorance/carelessness/whatever was the reason), we must make sure that we relay THE message out to as many as possible so that these FAKE MAHAPURSHAS cannot flourish any more at the cost of SIKHS............

LIVE THE TRUTH TRUTHFULLY- leave this ratta routines-understand what you are reading and then live the truth :) Do gurbani vichaar in your heads in stead of vichaar on movies and TV serials.... Do gurbani vichar with the True Sikh Sangat......... Practice Living Under His Will not our own manmat.......

humbly asking for everybody's forgiveness

Feb 21, 2007
DEAR SURINDER KAUR JI

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY
LIVE THE TRUTH TRUTHFULLY- leave this ratta routines-understand what you are reading and then live the truth :) Do gurbani vichaar in your heads in stead of vichaar on movies and TV serials.... Do gurbani vichar with the True Sikh Sangat......... Practice Living Under His Will not our own manmat.......

THIS RATTA WILL NOT GO AWAY BY ITS OWN, REMEMBER THE OSTRICH
WHO STUCK IT'S HEAD IN THE SAND AND HOPED THE DANGER WILL GO AWAY. DO VICHAR BY ALL MEANS BUT REMEMBER.,
RAJ BINAA NA DHARM CHALE HAI
DHARM BINAA SAB DHALE MHALE HAI
AS FOR TV OR MOVIES WE SHOULD NOT UNDERMINE THIS MEDIUM,LOOK AT THE CHRISTIAN FAITH, YOU HAVE FILMS ABOUT EVERY BIBLICAL STORY.

WE CANNOT COMMIT MASS SUICIDE LIKE THE BUDDIST MONK WHO DROWEND THEMSELVES UPON HEARING THAT AHMED SHAH DURRANI IS COMMING.

WE HAVE TO ERRADICATE THIS ATTACK ON OUR GURUS.
THE SIKH LAWS ARE THERE WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT THESE ARE INFORCED.
OTHER WISE LOOK WHAT THE BRHAMAN HAS DONE TO ALL THE OTHER FAITHS

GUR FATHE
TARLOCHAN

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected Tarlochan Ji,

thanks for the reply.

the major problem is that people who are suffering from this don't even realize what disease they are carrying around. raaj ta jadon hovega us vailey patta laggeyga, first let us start with what we have and then proceed for the rest..........

THIS RATTA WILL NOT GO AWAY BY ITS OWN, REMEMBER THE OSTRICH
WHO STUCK IT'S HEAD IN THE SAND AND HOPED THE DANGER WILL GO AWAY. DO VICHAR BY ALL MEANS BUT REMEMBER.,
RAJ BINAA NA DHARM CHALE HAI
DHARM BINAA SAB DHALE MHALE HAI

HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT 'WHO WILL BE ABLE TO WIN THE FIGHT(doesn't matter what kind of fight you are fighting) WITHOUT FAITH'...........
OUR GURU SAHIBAAN DID ALL THIS FOR US WITH UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND UNSHAKABLE FAITH. ALL THESE FAKE BABA TYPES WERE WELL PRESENT IN EVERY ERA..............
AND GURBANI TELLS US VEERJI-
VIN GUN KEETAY BHAGAT NA HOI....................

Shakti is going to come from bhagati, and bhagti is going to come through faith.................
and this is going to happen with-
SUNEYAA MANNEYAA MAN KEETA BHAO............................

the core problem we are facing-"UNAWARENESS"
solution- MAKING PEOPLE AWARE THAT THEY ARE SUFFERING From THIS DISEASE...............only then they will go for the medicine-GURBANI/NAAM/SIMRAN......................

"WE CANNOT COMMIT MASS SUICIDE LIKE THE BUDDIST MONK WHO DROWEND THEMSELVES UPON HEARING THAT AHMED SHAH DURRANI IS COMMING."

a true sikh doesn't hide away, this cannot be his/her nature, immpossible...... BTW HOW MANY TRUE SIKHS WE HAVE????????????????

WE HAVE TO ERRADICATE THIS ATTACK ON OUR GURUS.
THE SIKH LAWS ARE THERE WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT THESE ARE INFORCED.
OTHER WISE LOOK WHAT THE BRHAMAN HAS DONE TO ALL THE OTHER FAITHS

First of all Dhan Dhan Guru Sahibaan CANNOT SUFFER FROM ANYTHING, they are beyond reach of these______

Sikh laws are so pure cannot be followed untill a person is pure enough to be capable of following them...................

Brahaman were present when Guru Sahib innitiated Sikhi- were they able to stop us then???????????

koi kisse de maareyaa nahi marda...
JIS DA SAHIB DAADAH HOE US NU MAAR NA SAAKE KOI.............

Have faith, UNSHAKABLE ONE..............
Love all, UNCONDITIONALLY................

AND LIVE THE TRUTH TRUTHFULLY if we really love and respect our Dhan Dhan GURU Ji

Baba Deep Singh Ji was able to fight with his head in his hand- not by physical power- it is faith and love with the creator and His creation that can produce Singhs like him not just JOSH................WE NEED TO WORK ON BOTH- JOSH AND HOSH AND MOST IMPORTANT-USE THEM WISELY UNDER GOD'S WILL :) BE A TRUE SIKH BY ALL MEANS

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Sahil ji,

First of all -- something within me says that you too are the object of God's love. And with that I too love the Satgur who dwells within you.

Would you then please pardon me for rudely entering the conversation that you are having with Surinder ji? But I must speak.

Even with my limited command of Gurmurki text, I too must say that you are adding things in your interpretation that aren't there in the text.

Now I am really getting better at this translation thing, and from time to time compare what 2 or 3 different scholars offer as a translation of verses of the Guru. Yes, they have to add things into an English translation. They do this so that the English version of the Guru makes sense in English. We are talking about two languages that create meaning using very different grammatical rules. So they have to do this as the direct translation would be weird.

The challenge for you is not to add things that aren't there. They aren't there and you don't need them to make the original meaning clear. And this thread wasn't about God's name anyway.

God is always cheerful.

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
DEAR aad0002 JI
I WASN'T QUOTING FROM SGGS JI
THANKS
TARLOCHAN

Respected Tarlochan Ji,

i think aad0002 ji is talking to Sahil Ji, he has his posts in this thread as well, and he been adding things to translations:) as well he been misinterpreting it as well.......we all been talking to him as well under this thread before you started posting.

sorry for the confusion(if it is a confusion)

forgive me please

Feb 21, 2007
DEAR SURINDER KAUR JI

PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR INTERUPTING YOUR CHAT WITH SAHIL JI
I THOUGHT THIS SITE WAS A GENRAL DISSCUSION SITE. PLEASE FORGIVE MY IGNORANCE, ONCE YOU HAVE FINSHED YOUR CHAT, MAYBE WE CAN HAVE A CHAT ABOUT FAKE BABA'S
PLEASE FORGIVE ME
GURFATHE
TARLOCHAN

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
DEAR SURINDER KAUR JI

PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR INTERUPTING YOUR CHAT WITH SAHIL JI
I THOUGHT THIS SITE WAS A GENRAL DISSCUSION SITE. PLEASE FORGIVE MY IGNORANCE, ONCE YOU HAVE FINSHED YOUR CHAT, MAYBE WE CAN HAVE A CHAT ABOUT FAKE BABA'S
PLEASE FORGIVE ME
GURFATHE
TARLOCHAN

Respected Veer Tarlochan Singh Ji,

please dont be annoyed, me neech humbly asking for your forgiveness for causing you feel this way. nobody is stopping anybody from posting at anytime, jinni k angrezi aundi hai os hisab nal meri post vich aisa kuj nahi hai jo eh kahe ki tusi ruk javo, please be considerate to all.

me neech simply thought that you may not have noticed about Veer Sahil Ji on this and/or other threads, that's all.....(and the post was also ADDRESSED to him :) )........ i hope me neech is sure that you are not Sahil Ji and even if you are, you are appearing as Tarlochan Singh Ji now, so for us you are Veer Tarlochan Singh Ji.....

and extremely sorry for causing more confusion for you.....

please forgive me for any misbehaviour....and me neech has no capacity to have chats with others, simply putting my thoughts out(thinking loud), sorry for hurting your komal manua mere veer, please accept my apologies.........please please please with cherry on the top.......

May 27, 2007
I think Surinder ji has done a lot of research on Fake Babas and will enlighten us if she has visited some or met some Fake Baba. It would be evry interesting ji.

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected roopk ji,

me neech realized from another thread that in your RIGHTOUS OPINION - me neech is just waisting space and time :) then how can me stupid be of any use to RIGHTOUS ALLKNOWER yourself :rolleyes:

me neech is humbly trying to aware others about the VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE of our times, that's all....

we read about babas everyday in every newspaper
we meet people who talk about babas ( in punjab or within punjabies-the first thing people ask one who does naamsimran-KEHRE BABA JI TO NAAM LYAA)
we meet people who have their relatives or loved ones got hurt by these fake babas
by any chance if i would have personaly met one of these fake mahapurshas- i must have written about it, they seem like simply running away from me :D, which fake baba will be able to stand me neech :crazy: and roopk ji, may be they simply try WAY WAY WAY TOO HARD TO STOP ME FROM SPEAKING, Writting OR even they uselessy keep PUSHING ME OUT OF PLACES-with no results in their favor, and i am never aware of this.........

me neech think that this is an important thing bothering our Sikh Community and others, so why not write about it :}{}{}: THIS IS ACTUALLY A DISEASE IN EVERY RELIGION.... IT IS LIKE POLLUTION.......
if you ever get a chance to speak to a christian priest/a temple pujari/a gurdwara sahib bhai ji///- will tell you the same type of stories...

i do encourage others to share their experience, if they have any :) including yourself, even if you think i am a time and space destroyer :hmm: asking you to destroy some space for this purpose as me neech dont consider either Time or Space....

humbly asking for your forgiveness

SikhUSA

SPNer
Jun 21, 2006
Hi Everyone!
I been reading about this organization “Dera Sacha Sauda” and found that this organization is based on Stealing things and thoughts from other religions and it is a totally FAKE organization. Here are some facts:

• First of all this dera founders stole the name SACHA SAUDA from sikh history. Gurudwara Sacha Sauda is based in Pakistan and has 500 years old history.

• Their Fake Baba Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, as you can see in his name, tried to steal followers of every religion and mimic the GOD of every religion. That is the only reason he has this “RAM RAHIM” in his name. Is this his real name? NO! That is not his real name, it is totally kind of FAKE name. None of the real sant in the history of man kind did this (example profet hajrat mohammad sahib, Lord Ram, Guru Nanak Dev ji).

• This freekin Dera has no history at all!!! They stole some things from Hindu religion, some things from Islam religion, some from Christian religion and some from sikh and made a FAKE religion. They have nothing from their own. Every thing in this fake dera is stolen from other religion (even the name itself).

• All their BABA are involved pretty much in sexual harassment of their followers, murders of anyone who tried to expose the truth about their deras, corruption and greed. Real examples: Fake Gurmeet Ram Rahim – involved in 2 murders, numerous rape cases, everyone know he supported congress (shows that he is totally corrupt person) and this dera makes his followers to sell stuff like biscuits etc to make money out of their innocent followers (shows Dera’s greed behind all this drama). Story does not ends here, this dera charges every follower to pay money to live in dera, every one knows that dera’s income is millions of rupees every month, where does that money goes? Yes, that goes to there Fake Baba’s long Mercedes cars and vans, that goes to this Fake baba’s big like castle house’s decoration which is in 15 acres. That goes to This Fake baba’s son and daughter’s marriages (mind you that over 2 crores were spend on baba’s son’s marriage and about double of that amount was spend on his daughter’s marriage) – Can any of this Fake dera’s followers tell me where this money came from? Did their baba earned this money? NO – this money comes from those innocent people that follow him. WHAT A GREAT BUSINESS – IS NOT IT???

• Things does not ends on this Current Baba, Grandson of Satnaam Singh (2nd Fake Baba of this organization) is also involved in Murder of Ranjit Singh. WHY? Because Ranjit Singh was going to expose the truth of what’s happening inside this dera ( rape of innocent girls, corruption, greediness of this baba and land nabbing). And thats what Ranjit Singh got.

• As I mention earlier their fakeness, here is one more example – there main slogan “Dhan Dhan Satguru Tera hi Aasra” – The word Satguru is also stolen from Sikh religion.

• Example of Greediness: In their Satsang only rich people are allowed to sit closer to the baba and meet him. The poor followers does not even get to see him clearly. WHY IS THAT???

• Example of Greediness: Their baba builds houses for people charges them money to live in their. I know its nothing wrong to charge rent, then why would you call such a business man a BABA. He is just a business man that is making money out of innocent people.

• Example of Fakeness: You can easily find an example of their Fake baba saying that “Ham to Saanti Aur Pyaar Maangtay Hain” (all we ask for is love and peace). But the truth is – Inside their dera “Salabatpura” and “Sirsa” they have stocked a big warehouse of arms and weapons. Example – his followers opened fires on sikh followers on 17th may from inside of the dera. Moreover every one knows that on 14-15 May 2007 all his Dera followers were provided with same size of rods by the dera and which were stocked by the dera! And it is proven by the police. Another big example – The Baba knew this killings in Punjab would stop if he could peacefully asked SORRY to sikh religion. He did not do it – WHY?? Because this Fake baba is Ahankaari (proud), Aaatankwaadi (terriorist) and Killer!

• Now let me get back to the allegations that this Fake Baba has – He illegally nabbed the land of innocent farmers in sirsa. Proof – Dera had only 15 acres land in 1990, and dera’s record shows that only about 50 acres were donated to dera by dera’s followers. And currently this Fake organization has about 700 Acres – Where the hell rest 650 acers came from? Yes – it came from illegally nabbing the land from poor people by the power of GUN and POWER! And now all of you should know why this Dera baba supported Congress in assembly elections – CLEARLY! To increase his power! That’s right – The Gurmeet Raam Rahim supported congress so that he can have his full control in Punjab! Fortunately that didn’t happen.

• Another fact: If he is a real Sant, then why does he need all these Gunmen for? Mind you that this Fake baba spend about 4 – 5 lakh every month on his royalty look (he likes gunmen around him, he likes mercides cars, he likes wembley revolvers and pistols, his kids wear dresses that rich people cant even think about). Again, WHERE DOES ALL THIS MONEY COME FROM????

• Now let me get back to the 13th May 2007 incident. This fake guy Gurmeet Raam Raheem stole another thing from Sikh religion ( as usual though ). He tried to steal the holy ceremony of “Amrit paan” from sikh religion. He dressed like Guru Gobind Singh ji (10th Guru of Sikhs), He took same kind of utensil (Bata), he issued 47 orders to his followers (just like Guru Gobind Singh ji did 52), and then he ordered his followers to wear kind of locket (just like Guru Gobind Singh ji ordered Sikhs to wear Karpaan). – So Now, All of you should be able to figure out that how FAKE this religion is. It has totally no history! Everything in this religion is STOLEN from other religions.

• NOW – that it is proved by CBI of India that the things happening inside this dera (rape, murder, curreption, land nabbing) are happening by the order of this Fake BABA. Dera owners are blaming media, leading government, CBI and police. But, here is the fact, the murder of Ranjit Singh, and press reporter chatarpati was REAL. They were dead for reals! Girls were/are being raped by this FAKE GURMEET RAAM RAHEEM in real, 650 Acers of land was nabbed from poor farmers in reals! This Baba has about 10 cases of land nabbing, 2 murder cases, about 5 Rape cases – AND STILL HE IS A BABA – I feel shame on the people who follow this FAKE person.

• All I want to say is, a Hindu should be pure Hindu, hindu religion has a big and rich culture and history. Same way Muslim and Sikh do. We should not go and bow our head in front of these FAKE babas and FAKE organizations. If you are a true Hindu or Muslim, you will get everything by living in your religion. There is absolutely no reason to join such a corrupt persons that are real world DON.

• Every Fact in this article is based on proofs and truth. Anyone can search about this Fake person in any search engine and can find all the facts with the dates of registered cases against the Dera owner.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Harbans Lal recently cited Bhai Gurdas as a guide for understanding how devotion to Shabd Guru connects us to a realization of Divine truth. As Shabd Guru is Divine Truth.

From Bhai Gurdas

You should practice sustained mentation (dhyan) on the Word of the Guru, and consider it alone to be the image or statue of the Guru who is always with you. The seekers who are Guru-oriented acquire the knowledge of the Guru’s Word. This way they do not leave any space or distance between them and the Guru.
Bhai Gurdas, Vaar 3, Pauri 10.

The true Guru is Truth Personified. The Guru oriented people know this Truth to be the basis of their dhyan (sustained mentation) in meditation.
Bhai Gurdas, Vaar 6, Pauri 19.

The Word of the Guru is the image for worship; the Guru-oriented Sikhs listen to it and make use of the holy congregation as the metaphoric seat of the formless Creator.
Bhai Gurdas, Vaar 2, Pauri 11.

You must be fully cognate of the Word of the Guru and must not permit the mind to go into delusions. Absorption of your consciousness into the Word will make you vigilant and you will get across the ocean of life this way.
Bhai Gurdas, Vaar 3, Pauri 19.

The one who learns a relationship between the Word and the consciousness is divine. Bring this vision in your dhyan or sustained mentation that will constitute an idol or form of the Guru for your worship.
Bhai Gurdas, Vaar 13, Pauri 2.

Word of the Guru is the idol of Guru and the time of the holy congregation in the ambrosial hour.
Bhai Gurdas, Vaar 24, Pauri 11.

The Word of the guru is the physical body of the Guru. It becomes perceptible in the holy congregation.
Bhai Gurdas, Vaar 24, Pauri 25.

When as Guru oriented seeker contemplates on the soothing Word of Guru, the true Guru becomes manifest in the consciousness.
Bhai Gurdas, Vaar 20, Pauri 29.

The seekers accept equally the Guru’s Word and the holy congregation as the Guru’s body. They adore the ONE with quiescence and after destroying the duality they rejoice the Will of God.
Bhai Gurdas, Vaar 32, Pauri 2.

Fake Babas cannot deliver.

May 17, 2007
Deravaad is a serious threat to Sikhism. All this propaganda against Gurbani, misinterpretation of Gurbani is campaigned by fake babas, dera followers and recruiters.

The most common things said by these activists are that there is no need to study or understand Gurbani and there is no need to do Naam jap. Presented by Gurbani during a conversation their reaction is usual: you dont understand it, it is unrelated, it is not needed. They are trying to dilute Sikhism.

Sangat Ji,

The need of the time is- Learn what Guru Ji says and do Vichaar on Gurbani as often as possible. Spread the Word as much as possible. We have a long way to go as lots of people are already under the influence of these fake babas and their deras; many of them aren't even aware of this bitter truth. Learn Gurmukhi yourself and teach to as many as you can. Too much to do.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Jul 10, 2006
fakebabas.gif

badaldelivers.gif

Might as well throw this in too:
1984yogaforsikhs.gif

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
A Fact:

A fake baba ji maharaaj always uses deception to recruit and operate in the society.

Reason:

If you know beforehand the truth about him/her and his/her beliefs, will you go after him/her :).

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM